Kerala University PG Application form 2020 was made available online on the web portal of the University of Kerala from 01 February to 29 February 2020. The online application was invited from all eligible candidates. Firstly registration was required to be done by entering the basic details. Then after login with the credentials form was needed to be filed along with the fee payment & upload of mandatory documents. The entrance exam was held from 01 April to 07 April 2020 to offer admission in the various PG programs like MA Hindi/MA Economics/PG programs in Statistics/PG programs under the Department of Music in the university, M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA, MSW, LLM, M.Ed, M.Com & M.LI.Sc. Check other information below in the given article.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Kerala University PG Application Form 2020 Dates
Kerala University PG Application Form 2020 was released online for all candidates who wanted to apply for PG Programme. Applicants can check the related dates below in the given table:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Kerala University PG Application Form 2020: How to Apply? - Admissions
|Notification date for admission||01 February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||February 2020|
|Entrance exam date|
Note: Now the application window has been closed by the authority.
Kerala University PG Application Form 2020 Important Instructions
Before filling the application form candidates must check the eligibility criteria of the exam. The candidates had to keep in mind the following points while filling the Kerala University PG application form 2020:
- All candidates who wish to apply for PG Programmes (irrespective of Category) should strictly register online only.
- On completion of the form, aspirants must take the printout of it for all further references.
- Must not fill more than one form.
- The candidate must give all their valid details or else form will be rejected.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of three PG programs at a time.
- To make the fee payment must have details of credit/debit card or internet banking.
- The applicants need not send the filled form to the university.
How to Apply for Kerala University PG Admission?
Below mentioned steps can be followed to apply for admission in the University of Kerala PG courses.
Step 1 – Registration
The registration process involved the following:
- A candidate needed to visit the CSS official website and click on the link “Click here for Registration.
- Then upon clicking, the candidate had to fill the basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, E-Mail ID and Fee category.
- On submitting the details, the candidate was provided with an application number and a password, which was to be kept confidential for future uses.
Step 2 – Fill the Form
Here in this points explains the activity to be performed to fill other details.
- Firstly, login was required with the login details (application number & password).
- The candidate has to produce all supporting documents for the reservations claimed, details of qualifying examinations.
- The candidates, registering their options, should satisfy all the eligibility conditions about nativity and academic qualifications.
- Then to proceed “ click on the online button”.
Step 3 – Fee Payment
After filling the form the candidates needed to make the fee payment via online mode only.
Step 4 – Upload Photograph & Signature
The third step was to upload the scanned photo and signature in the prescribed format only.
Step 5 – Verification of Application
Before submitting the form candidates had to go through the full form & make changes then & there.
Kerala University PG Application Form 2020 Fees
Check the Kerala University PG application form 2020 fee details below:
|General/Open category candidates||Rs 525/-|
|Additional Subjects: General||Rs 105/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs 265/-|
|Additional Subjects: SC/ST||Rs 55/-|
- The Registration fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Mode of Payment- Online via Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking
- Note: Applicants must not send the fee through any other mode like Demand Draft, Cheque, etc.
Kerala University PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility to apply for University of Kerala PG courses is Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from the University of Kerala or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto, and who have secured the following minimum marks or CGPA:
- For PG programmes
- CGPA of 2 or above in a 4 point scale or
- 3.5 or above in a 7 -point scale or
- 5 or above in a 10-point scale or
- 50% or above in the case of Bachelor Degrees which award marks.
- Relaxation for candidates from SC/ST category shall be as follows:
- CGPA of 1.8 or above in a 4
- 3.15 or above in a 7-point scale
- 4.5 or above in a 10-point scale
- 45% or above in the case of Bachelor degrees which award marks.
- The candidate shall have secured a minimum of 25% (20% for SC/ST category) of the average marks of the stream in the entrance examination.
- The candidate shall hold Bachelor degree in subjects specified in Schedule I, for admission to corresponding PG Programmes. The CSSAC shall be competent to recommend from time to time, on recommendations of the Department Councils.
- Applicants who all are awaiting there result are also eligible to apply for admission.
Official website: https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/
What is the procedure of application of Kerala University?
Candidate can apply online on the official website of the University https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/.
What is the eligibility certificate?
Eligibility Certificate is the document that enables the students to get admission to the chosen course in the university.
What is the mode of acceptance of course fee by Kerala University?
Only the fee remitted by online mode (e-payment) will be considered. Not even DD payment is acceptable.