ANUCDE Distance Education 2020 Admissions: Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre For Distant Education (ANU CDE) was established in 1976. ANUCDE is located in the region of Namburu, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. The University is a major centre of learning in the reign that provides world-class education in various fields such as Undergraduate/Postgraduate/PG Diploma/Certificate Courses/ Diploma Courses. It is acknowledged by the Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi, Association of Indian Universities (A.I.U). Candidates can check the further details regarding the university in the article given below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Centre For Distant Education (CDE) is located in Acharya Nagarjuna University campus, between Vijayawada and Guntur on Kolkata – Chennai National Highway.
Find more Distance Learning Colleges here.
ANUCDE Distance Education 2020-20 Admission Process
Interested candidates who want to take admission in the university must apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates can fill the application form both through online mode as well as offline mode. Only those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form along with the fees will be considered.
- Admission into MBA/MCA is conducted through the entrance exam.
- Admission into the UG/PG courses is conducted through the personal interview.
Application fees Details:
|Courses||By Hand||By post/internet|
|B.A./ BBA/ B.Sc./ BHM/ B.Com.||200/-||250/-|
|MBA (3 years), MBA (2 years), MCA (2 years||500/–||600/|
|MBA(3 years), MBA (2 years) with prescribed qualification||350/-||400/-|
|UG/PG/PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate/B.Li. Sc.||120/-||170/-|
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Candidates need to pay the application fees through DD of the specified amount depending upon the course is to be drawn in the favour of The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University”, payable at SBI bank or Andhra Bank, Nagarjuna Nagar or Nationalized or Scheduled Bank payable at Guntur.
ANUCDE Important Dates 2020
Official Site: http://www.anucde.info/
The university has released the important dates regarding the admission which are mentioned below:
|Events||Dates||Dates (With Fine)|
|Entrance Application Form||June 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||June 2020||July 2020|
|Entrance Test||June 2020|
Note: Late fee fine of INR 100/- will be charged if the application form will not be submitted on the mentioned dates.
ANUCDE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Eligibility criteria for all the courses are mentioned below.
For B.Sc., B.Com., B.A.,BBA, BCA, BHM & BBM:
Candidates who want to take admission into B.Sc., B.Com., B.A., BBA, BCA, BHM & BBM courses must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
For M.Sc., M.Com., MA, LLM & MHRD:
Candidates who want to admission into M.Sc., M.Com., MA, LLM & MHRD courses must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline.
For B Li Sc & M Li Sc:
Candidates who want to take admission into B. Li. Sc. should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline whereas for M. Li. Sc., the candidate should have passed B. Li. Sc.
For MBA & MCA:
Candidates who want to take admission into MBA & MCA must have passed Bachelor’s Degree (except BFA and BOL) with 50% Marks (45% for Reserved categories) and should have studied Mathematics at SSC/ Intermediate/Degree level.
ANUCDE Courses Offered 2020
List of all the courses offered by the university is given below:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Micro Biology
- Computer Science
- Food and Nutritional Science
- Economics (With Option Agricultural Economics and Rural Development)
- Social Work
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- Economics (with option Economics of Industry)
- Political science
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Banking & Insurance Management
- Hospital Administration
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.)
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Labour Laws
- Constitutional Law and Administrative Law
- Torts and Crimes
- Corporate and Securities Law
- Economics, History, Politics
- Economics, Public Administration, Politics
- Economics, Public Administration, Sociology
- Economics, History, Sociology
- Economics, Politics, Sociology
- History, Politics, Sociology
- Public Administration, Politics, Sociology
- Public Administration, Politics, History
- Maths, Politics, Economics
- Maths, English, History
- Maths, Telugu, History
- English, Economics, Public Administration
- English, Economics, Politics
- English, History, Politics
- English, Politics, Public Administration
- English, History, Telugu
- Telugu, History, Sociology
- Telugu, History, Politics
- Maths, Economics, Statistics
- Maths, Statistics, Computer Applications
- Maths, English, Statistics(MES)
- Computer Applications
- Botany, Zoology, Physics (B.Z.C.)
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry(M.P.C.)
- Costume Design & Fashion Technology(CD&FT)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Maths, Statistics, Computer Science (M.S.Cs.)
- Maths, Physics, Electronics
- Maths, Electronics, Computers
- Maths, Physics, Computers
- Bachelor of Hotel Management(BHM)
- Library Science Courses
- Bachelor of Library Information Science (BLISc)
PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Bioinformatics (PGDBI)
- PG Diploma in Biotechnology (PGDBT)
- PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management (PGDHHM)
- PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- PG Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- PG Diploma in Banking and Financial Management (PGDBFM)
- PG Diploma in International Business (PGDIB)
- PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management (PGDTTM)
- PG Diploma in Insurance Management (PGDIM)
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDJM)
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
- PG Diploma in Hotel Management(PGDHM)
- Diploma in Food Production
- Certificate Course in HIV/Aids Counseling
- Certificate Course in Hotel and Hospital House Keeping
- Life Skills Level – I
ANUCDE Admit Card 2020
The university will be release the admit card on the official website. Candidates who have registered successfully will only be able to download the admit cards from the official website. Candidates can download the admit card online by entering their ID or Password generated while filling the application form. Candidates must carry the admit cards in the exam hall.
ANUCDE Results 2020
The university will be releasing the results on the official website soon after the entrance exam. Candidates can check their results from the official website. Notification regarding the results will be released. Results will be based on the marks obtained by the students in the entrance exam.