ANUCDE Distance Education Admission 2021 will start soon. Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education admission is conducted to offer various UG, PG and diploma courses. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in courses such as M.Sc, LLM, MBA or MCA, etc. The exam is conducted in online mode every year. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the ANUCDE Admission 2021
ANUCDE Distance Education 2021 Admission Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to announce|
ANUCDE Distance Education 2021 Admissions Dates
The university has released the important exam dates regarding the admission which are mentioned below:
|Entrance Application Form||June 2021|
|Last date for submission of application form||July 2021|
|Last date with late fee||August 2021|
|Entrance Test||September 2021|
ANUCDE Distance Education 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the ANUCDE 2021 Application form are given below:
- Tha authority has released the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- Also, the uploading documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates may keep a copy of filled application form for further use.
- Interested candidates who want to take admission in the university must apply for the application form before the last date.
- Candidates can fill the application form both through online mode as well as offline mode. Only those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form along with the fees will be considered.
ANUCDE Distance Education 2021 Application Fee
The application fee details are given in the table below:
|Courses||By Hand||By post/internet|
|B.A./ BBA/ B.Sc./ BHM/ B.Com.||200/-||250/-|
|MBA (3 years), MBA (2 years), MCA (2 years||500/–||600/|
|MBA(3 years), MBA (2 years) with prescribed qualification||350/-||400/-|
|UG/PG/PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate/B.Li. Sc.||120/-||170/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to pay the application fees through DD of the specified amount depending upon the course is to be drawn in the favour of The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University”, payable at SBI bank or Andhra Bank, Nagarjuna Nagar or Nationalized or Scheduled Bank payable at Guntur.
Note: Late fee fine of INR 100/- will be charged if the application form will not be submitted on the mentioned dates.
ANUCDE Distance Education 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for all the courses are mentioned below.
- For B.Sc., B.Com., B.A.,BBA, BCA, BHM & BBM: Candidates who want to take admission into B.Sc., B.Com., B.A., BBA, BCA, BHM & BBM courses must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- For M.Sc., M.Com., MA, LLM & MHRD: Candidates who want to admission into M.Sc., M.Com., MA, LLM & MHRD courses must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline.
- For B Li Sc & M Li Sc: Candidates who want to take admission into B. Li. Sc. should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline whereas for M. Li. Sc., the candidate should have passed B. Li. Sc.
- For MBA & MCA: Candidates who want to take admission into MBA & MCA must have passed Bachelor’s Degree (except BFA and BOL) with 50% Marks (45% for Reserved categories) and should have studied Mathematics at SSC/ Intermediate/Degree level.
ANUCDE Courses Offered 2021
List of all the courses offered by the university is given below:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Micro Biology
- Computer Science
- Food and Nutritional Science
- Economics (With Option Agricultural Economics and Rural Development)
- Social Work
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- Economics (with option Economics of Industry)
- Political science
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Banking & Insurance Management
- Hospital Administration
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.)
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Labour Laws
- Constitutional Law and Administrative Law
- Torts and Crimes
- Corporate and Securities Law
- Economics, History, Politics
- Economics, Public Administration, Politics
- History, Politics, Sociology
- Economics, Public Administration, Sociology
- Economics, History, Sociology
- Public Administration, Politics, Sociology
- Economics, Politics, Sociology
- Maths, Politics, Economics
- Maths, English, History
- Public Administration, Politics, History
- English, Economics, Public Administration
- English, Economics, Politics
- Maths, Telugu, History
- English, History, Politics
- English, Politics, Public Administration
- English, History, Telugu
- Telugu, History, Sociology
- Maths, Economics, Statistics
- Maths, Statistics, Computer Applications
- Telugu, History, Politics
- Maths, English, Statistics(MES)
- Computer Applications
- Botany, Zoology, Physics (B.Z.C.)
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry(M.P.C.)
- Costume Design & Fashion Technology(CD&FT)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Maths, Statistics, Computer Science (M.S.Cs.)
- Maths, Physics, Electronics
- Maths, Electronics, Computers
- Maths, Physics, Computers
- Bachelor of Hotel Management(BHM)
- Library Science Courses
- Bachelor of Library Information Science (BLISc)
PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Bioinformatics (PGDBI)
- PG Diploma in Biotechnology (PGDBT)
- PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management (PGDHHM)
- PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- PG Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- PG Diploma in Banking and Financial Management (PGDBFM)
- PG Diploma in International Business (PGDIB)
- PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management (PGDTTM)
- PG Diploma in Insurance Management (PGDIM)
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDJM)
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
- PG Diploma in Hotel Management(PGDHM)
- Diploma in Food Production
- Certificate Course in HIV/Aids Counseling
- Certificate Course in Hotel and Hospital House Keeping
- Life Skills Level – I
ANUCDE Distance Education 2021 Admit Card
The details regarding the ANUCDE Admit card are:
- ANUCDE 2020=1 Admit card will release in online mode.
- Candidates who have registered successfully will only be able to download the admit cards from the official website.
- Candidates can download the admit card online by entering their ID or Password generated while filling the application form.
- The candidate will have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates must carry the admit cards in the exam hall.
ANUCDE Distance Education 2021 Result
The detail regarding the ANUCDE results are:
- The university will be releasing the results on the official website soon after the entrance exam.
- Candidates can check their results from the official website.
- Notification regarding the results will be released.
- Results will be based on the marks obtained by the students in the entrance exam.
ANUCDE Distance Education Admission 2021 Counselling
The details regarding the ANUCDE Counselling 2021 are given below:
- ANUCDE Counselling process will start after the declaration of result.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling round.
- Candidates have to visit the counselling center for the counselling round as per the provided schedule.
- Candidates have to bring the original documents for the counselling process.
- The authority will verify the eligibility of the candidate in this round.
ANUCDE Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights
The overview of ANUCDE 2021 exam is given in the table below:
|Exam Name||ANUCDE Entrance Test 2021|
|Exam level||University level|
|Conducting Body||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Exam Mode||Online mode|
|Courses offer||Engineering, Medical, Law and Management|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre For Distant Education (ANU CDE) was established in 1976. ANUCDE is located in the region of Namburu, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. The University is a major centre of learning in the reign that provides world-class education in various fields such as Undergraduate/Postgraduate/PG Diploma/Certificate Courses/ Diploma Courses. It is acknowledged by the Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi, Association of Indian Universities (A.I.U).