Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021 dates will be announced by for the admission in B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing course. The Institute is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and Assam Nurses Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council, Assam and is affiliated to the Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences, Assam. The admission in the college will be taken on the basis of entrance exam in courses. The candidates who are in search of a good nursing college in Guwahati can fill the AIN Guwahati application form 2021. Read the whole article to know more about the same AIN UG WAT 2021.
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the AIN Guwahati Admission 2021 are given below:
|Last date for receipt of application forms without late fee||16 March 2021|
|Last date for receipt of application forms with late fee of Rs. 100/-||11 June 2021|
|Issue of Admit Cards||03 July 2021|
|Date of written test||18 July 2021|
|Declaration of results||21 June 2021|
|Counselling and Admission||25 July 2021|
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the Army college of Nursing 2021 Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021: Application Form - Admissions
- AIN Guwahati 2021 Application form will be released in March 2021((tentative).
- The application form is available in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- Candidates may fill the details as per the guidelines.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021 Application Fee
Application forms will be available at the specified centres where candidates can purchase the application form. Prospectus and application are available at the ACDS/Comd HQ (AWES)/ Army HQ (AWES), New Delhi.
- For B.Sc Nursing- Rs.450/-(By hand through DD), Rs.500/-(By registered post through DD).
- For M.Sc Nursing- Rs.600/-(Through DD)
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for B.Sc Nursing: Candidates who will pass the qualifying examination as a regular candidate and pass in the first attempt, will be considered for Bachelor of Nursing (B.Sc Nursing).
Educational Qualification Details are Described Below:
- The candidates must be passed Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination. which is equal to 10 + 2 (Higher Secondary Examination) after a period of 12 years of study. Furthermore, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- The candidate must be passed the Intermediate exam in the science of an Indian University / Board or the recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- The Applicant must have passed the pre-professional / pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the Pre University or equivalent exams. The pre-professional/premedical exam shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Furthermore, English must be studied as a compulsory subject.
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a “University Examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
- Sc examination of an Indian University provided that she has passed the BSc examination with not less than two of the following subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and further that she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Any other examination which is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Candidates who have appeared in the 12th Class or equivalent examination are also provisionally eligible to apply and appear in the Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks at the time of counselling or admission.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 17 years and not more than 22 years as on 31 December 2020. The date of birth of a candidate which was recorded in the Secondary Education Board (Class X Certificate) only will be taken as authentic. Upper age limit is extendable to not more than 25 years of age as on 31 December 2018 for a candidate holding B.Sc degree with at least two subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology and has passed the remaining subjects in the intermediate or equivalent examination.
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Paper Pattern For B.Sc. Exam:
The examination for B Sc is of 2 hours duration. The candidates have to fill the application form and collect their respective admit card. The exam paper will consist of 120 objective type questions (multiple choice).
The answers shall be indicated on the OMR Sheet and the evaluation of the sheet will be done through optical scanners and computers. Each correct answer will have 1 mark each.
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021 Syllabus
Syllabus For B.Sc Entrance Test:
The question paper will have a total of 100 Multiple Choice Question type or better known as objective questions. The questions will be distributed as per the subjects in the following manner :
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the written examination will be sent to the candidates by e-mail and Registered Post at the address given by them on the envelope provided with the application form. Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card from July 2021. If any candidate fails to receive the Admit Card by the above date, she should inquire on the telephone from the office of Principal/Registrar AIN Guwahati by giving the Application No, full name, address and place of examination as mentioned in the Application Form.
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021 Counselling Process
For admission, candidates will have to attend counselling at AIN, Guwahati. Provisionally eligible candidates will be called strictly in order of their merit in WAT. The presence of a candidate is mandatory at the time of counselling.
Original documents required to be produced by the candidates for verification at the time of counselling:
- Proof of age as it appears on the mark sheet of SSC/ equivalent examination.
- Certificate of passing the (10+2) CBSE/ equivalent examination.
- Marks sheet of passing the (10+2) CBSE/equivalent qualifying examination.
- School/ Institute leaving certificate.
- Migration certificate from CBSE/ State Board/ University.
- Medical certificate as prescribed in the form.
- Gap certificate from school/college (if applicable).
- The graduation Mark sheet and Internship Certificate (for M.Sc course applicants).
- Experience Certificate issued by the employer (for M.Sc).
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Fee Structure
Fees For AIN Guwahati fee structure (B.Sc Nursing):
|Institute Fee||For Army Wards||Rs 76,703|
|For Civilians||Rs 78,122/-|
|Hostel Fee||For Army Wards||Rs 44,165/-|
|For Civilians||Rs 44,715/-|
|Refundable Security Deposit (College)(To be paid at the time of admission)||For Army Wards||Rs 10000/-|
|For Civilians||Rs 15000/-|
|Refundable Security Deposit (Hostel)(To be paid at the time of admission)||For Army Wards||Rs 5000/-|
|For Civilians||Rs 7500/-|
|(Security deposit without interest is refunded after adjusting dues if any when leaving after completion of studies)|
|Admission Fees (One Time)||For Army Wards||Rs 4000/-|
|For Civilians Wards||Rs 5000/-|
|Group personnel Accident policy||Rs 120/-|
|University Fees (Registration Fees, Migration Fees, will be paid by students as per rules of the university).|
Fees For M.Sc.:
|Institute Fee||For Army Wards||Rs 1,14,950.00|
|For Civilians||Rs 1,14,950.00|
|Hostel Fee||For Army Wards||Rs 45,815.00|
|For Civilians||Rs 45,815.00|
One Time Fee Payment for First Year Students
|Admission Fee||Rs. 5000.00|
|Refundable Security Deposit (Institute)||Rs. 10000.00|
|Refundable Security Deposit (Hostel)||Rs. 5000.00|
|Alumni Fee: Students of Batch 2006-2008 Non-Alumni||Rs. 500.00|
Check here details of AIN PG WAT 2021
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.
army institute of nursing guwahati assam 781029, army institute of nursing application form, army institute of nursing guwahati result 2018, army institute of nursing guwahati fee structure, ain guwahati placement, ain guwahati result 2018.