Arunachal Pradesh 12th Class Result 2020: Arunachal Pradesh 12th Class Results will be announced in May 2020 through official website of Arunachal Pradesh Directorate of Higher & Technical Education APDHTE. After examination completion, applicants can check and download the results by entering the enrolment number and date of birth on the login page. In every year, Arunachal Pradesh state 12th class exam managed by Arunachal Pradesh Directorate of Higher & Technical Education. The aim of the Board is to provide a quality education for all the students in the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Check Arunachal Pradesh 12th Board Time Table Here.
Arunachal Pradesh 12th Class Result 2020 Important Date
Applicants can check tentative date regarding APDHTE Intermediate Result 2020, which is mention below:
|AP Board HSC Exam will begin on||March 2020|
|AP Board HSC Exam Declaration||June 2020|
Arunachal Pradesh 12th Class Results 2020 Overview
|Name of Exam||Arunachal Pradesh 10th board exam|
|Result Name||Arunachal Pradesh 10th board Result 2020|
|Examination Conducting Body||Arunachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Level of Exam||12th Class state Board|
|Total Number of Student Appeared in 2020||To be announced|
How to Check and Download the Arunachal Pradesh Intermediate Results in 2020?
- Open the official website of Directorate of School Education, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Find the APDHTE 12th Class 2020 Result link and then click on it.
- Enter the hall ticket number of the given space.
- Then, Hit the submit button.
- The Arunachal Pradesh 12th Class Result 2020 will visible on the screen.
- Download the Class 12th result file.
- Take the printout of the Arunachal Pradesh Class 12th Result 2020 and keep it safe for reference use.
Arunachal Pradesh Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, APDHTE
Arunachal Pradesh Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, APDHTE has been founded as a separate Department in January 1996. This Directorate deals with Higher Education from Collegiate level upwards i.e. Science & Technical Education in the State.
The main goals of the Directorate are to provide a bridging role among Ministry of Education (Government of Arunachal Pradesh), Universities in Arunachal, Private Colleges, and Government Colleges.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020