Nagaland NBSE HSLC Result 2021 will be announced in the month of July 2021. The NBSE HSLC result will be announced by the Nagaland Board of School Education, Kohima. The result is announced in online mode. The school wise, roll number wise result will be available here. Candidates can check the details of Nagaland class 10 result in this article.
NBSE HSLC Marking SCheme 2021
According to the NBSE HSLC exam pattern, the exam consists of Language I (First Language-English), Language II (Second Language) options include Ao, Alternative English, Bengali, Hindi, Lotha, Sumi, and Tenyidie (appear for only one paper). Mathematics, Science, and Social Sciences complete the scope of five compulsory subjects. For the additional sixth paper, the candidate has to choose one paper among Book-keeping & Accountancy, Environmental Education, Home Science, Foundation of Information Technology (FIT), and Music. The following consists of topic-wise weightage for each subject.
- Language I (English) consists of Unit I (Literature-25 marks), Unit II (Reading-20 marks), Unit III (Writing-20 marks), Unit IV (Grammar-15 marks).
- Language II (Second Language) consists of Section A (Reading-10 marks), Section B (Writing-10 marks), Section C (Grammar-20 marks), Section D (Literature-20 marks).
- Science subject consists of Unit I (Materials-25 marks), Unit II (Energy-24 marks), Unit III (Living World-20 marks), Unit IV (Natural resources-05 marks), Unit V (Our Environment-06 marks).
- Mathematics consists of Unit I (Number System-02 marks), Unit II (Algebra-20 marks), Unit III (Trigonometry-12 marks), Unit IV (Coordinate Geometry-06 marks), Unit V (Geometry-16 marks), Unit VI (Mensuration-12 marks), Unit VII (Statistics & Probability-12 marks).
- Social Sciences consists of Unit I (India and Contemporary World-18 marks), Unit II (Indian Resources-18 marks), Unit III (Democratic Politics-18 marks), Unit IV (Understanding and economy-16 marks), Unit V (Nagaland Geography & G.K-10 marks).
- All the above subjects are of 100 marks (80 marks mentioned in weightage) and Internal assessment (20 marks).
- Additional subjects consist of (70 theory + 30 Internal assessments). The Work & Art Education, Physical & Health Education subjects comprise of 100 marks.
- Time allotment for theory paper (180 mins).
Nagaland HSLC Result 2021 Dates
The important dates of Nagaland HSLC result are given below:
|Board Exam Name||Exam Dates||Exam Result Dates|
|Nagaland HSLC Exam||07 April – 21 April 2021||July 2021|
NBSE HSLC Result 2021
The details regarding the NBSE HSLC Result 2021 are given below:
- NBSE HSLC Result will be released by 31 July 2021.
- The result is available in online mode.
- Candidates can check the result from the official website.
- NBSE HSLC Result 2021 Name Wise is also available on this page.
How to download Nagaland HSLC Result?
By following the below steps a student can download the NBSE Result 2021.
- Step 1- Open official website.
- Step 2- Enter 10th board exam roll number or name.
- Step 3- Click on the ‘Find Results’ button. The result will be opened.
- Step 4- Check result carefully and download the result.
- Step 5- Take a copy of the result for future use.
Nagaland NBSE HSLC Result 2020 Abstract
|CATEGORY||Enrolled||Enrolled for Exam||Qualified||Qualified %|
NBSE HSLC Result Analysis
The detailed information regarding the NBSE HSLC Result Analysis is given below in the table.
How to check the Nagaland NBSE 10th Examination Result?
Visit the official website of Nagaland NBSE (www.nbsenagaland.com) and click on the NBSE HSLC Result 2021 link then enter your roll number & give submit
If there is any second chance for the failed students?
Yes, definitely there will be a second chance for the failed candidates. NBSE will conduct the 10th Supplementary exam for the failed students in the month of June 2021.
What are the Minimum Qualifying marks for NBSE HSLC Exam 2021?
The Minimum Qualifying marks for NBSE HSLC Exam 2021 are 33%.