The Institute of Chartered Accountants organizes CA CPT 2018 which is the qualifying and first stage examination for Chartered Accountancy Program. Even a Class X or equivalent student can register for Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test. The aspirants can enroll themselves for the examination after passing Class XII or equivalent. The question paper consists of four sections including only multiple choice type questions like Accounting, General Economics, Mercantile Laws, and Quantitative Aptitude. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to CA CPT 2018.
Latest Update: The ICAI 2018 Result will be announced online, on the official website, on 20 July 2018.
The examination held twice in the year i.e June and December. Candidates intend to appear must register themselves before 1 April and 1 October respectively.
CA CPT 2018 Important Dates
Given below are the dates for the CA CPT Exam 2017-18. One should stay updated with the CPT exam date 2018 either through us or the official website of the exam. The links for both are given below.
|Events of CA CPT||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form of CA CPT 2018 begins||04 April 2018|
|Last date of filling CA CPT application form 2018 and making the payment (without late fee)||26 April 2018|
|Last date of filling CA CPT application form 2018 and making the payment (with late fee)||03 May 2018|
|Application Correction Window I (without fee)||07 – 14 May 2018|
|Application Correction Window II (with fee)||25 May – 08 June 2018|
|Admit Card||25 May 2018*|
|Date of CA CPT Examination||17 June 2018|
|Result declaration||20 July 2018*|
CA CPT June Result 2018 – Click here (The result will be made available as soon as it is announced by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.)
Important Information Regarding CA Common Proficiency Test
Examination conducting body: ICAI – The Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Name of Exam: The CPT or Common Proficiency Test.
Eligibility Criteria: 12th Pass.
Level of Exam: 1st stage of CA.
CA CPT Cut off marks 2018
|Section||Sectional cutoff for CPT||Overall qualifying cutoff for CPT|
|Section A – Fundamentals of Accounting||Minimum 18 marks out of 60 marks (30%)||
100 out of the maximum marks 200 (50%)
|Section B – Mercantile Laws||Minimum 12 out of 40 marks (30%)|
|Section C – General Economies||Minimum 15 out of 50 marks (30%)|
|Section D – Quantitative Aptitude||Minimum 15 out of 50 marks (30%)|
Application Form for CA CPT 2018
Given below are some general information on the application forms for both the exams. Read them carefully to remove all doubts about it.
- Firstly, the aspirants should visit the official website of ICAI.
- Then, the candidates need to fill the details such as Full Name of Applicant, Date of Birth, Sex, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Address, Category, Nationality, Medium of Study, Educational Qualification, Recent Passport Sized Photograph.
- Further, the applicants must pay the application form fee through ICICI Bank.
- Finally, the candidates have to take a print out of the ca CPT 2018 registration form and attach the necessary documents and send it to Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
How to Check CA CPT Result 2018
- The aspirant can check online their qualifying status of CA CPT 2018
- Then, click on the link of the result as provided in this article above.
- Aspirant needs to enter their CA CPT 2018 Registration, Roll Number in order to find the result.
- Finally, on the screen, Aspirant can see their result and check their overall marks and the section wise marks.
CA CPT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limit for the aspirants to become eligible for the examination.
- The aspirants must have passed Class XII or equivalent in Commerce Stream.
- The applicants who have completed Bachelor or Masters Degree in Commerce with at least 55% percentile marks need not appear in CA CPT 2018 Examination.
- Also, the candidates who are in possession of Under Graduate / Post Graduate Degree from Open University are not eligible to appear in the examination.
- The applicants appearing in the qualifying examination are eligible for application.
Candidate can register for getting CA CPT 2018 (June session) result via email – Click here
CA CPT Result 2018 through SMS
The aspirant can also get their CA CPT 2018 Result through SMS. for that candidate need to follow a proper procedure as mentioned below.
- Firstly, Aspirant need to compose the new message and type CACPT space Roll number.
- Aspirant needs to send it to the 58888.
Finally, those who registered for this service can get their CACPT 2018 result on their respective Mobile Phones.
Frequently Asked Questions for CA CPT Result 2018: FAQs CACPT 2018
Question 1. How can I get my CACPT 2018 Result?
Answer 1. The aspirant can easily get their result by SMS, Through E-MAIL, and by the CACPT 2018 registered Account.
Question 2. I forgot my password for CPT registered account. How can I obtain my password for CA CPT account?
Answer: In case candidates have forgotten their password, they can obtain it by following the process mentioned below –
- Firstly, Candidate needs to click on the option of Forgot password provided on the screen of CACPT 2018.
- After that candidate can simply enter their registration number and their mobile or email id.
- Candidate gets the password reset link on their respective E-MAIL ID,s.
- if it does not work candidate can contact the helpdesk of CACPT 2018.
CA CPT 2018 Helpdesk
Helpline number for BSNL/MTNL users – 18004192929
Helpline number for General User – 0120-3054851, 0120-3054852, 0120-3054853, 0120-3054835, 4953751, 4953752, 4953753 and 4953754
Email – [email protected]
CA CPT Resouces – Download Here from Official Link
|How to face CPT?||Model Test Papers|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone.Com for more updates and information related to CA CPT 2018.
cpt 2018 syllabus, cpt registration for june 2018 last date, ca cpt exam form, ca cpt 2018 syllabus, icai cpt.