The Institute of Chartered Accountants organizes CA CPT 2018 which is the qualifying and first stage examination for Chartered Accountancy Program. Even a Class X or equivalent student can register for Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test. The aspirants can enrol themselves for the examination after passing Class XII or equivalent. The question paper consists of four sections including only multiple choice type questions like Accounting, General Economics, Mercantile Laws, and Quantitative Aptitude. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to CA CPT 2018.
The examination held twice in the year i.e June and December. Candidates intend to appear must register themselves before 1 April and 1 October respectively.
CA CPT 2018 Important Dates
Given below are the tentative dates for the CA CPT Exam 2017-18. One should stay updated with the dates either through us or the official website of the exam. The links for both are given below.
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Deadline for Registration||April 2018|
|Release of Online Application Form|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form|
|Deadline for Revalidation of Registration|
|Deadline for Receiving Print of Online Application Form|
|CA CPT 2017-18||June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||July 2018|
Important Information Regarding CA Common Proficiency Test
Examination conducting body: ICAI – The Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Name of Exam: The CPT or Common Proficiency Test.
Eligibility Criteria: 12th Pass.
Level of Exam: 1st stage of CA.
Application Form for CA CPT 2018
Given below are some general information on the application forms for both the exams. Read them carefully to remove all doubts about it.
- Firstly, the aspirants should visit the official website of ICAI.
- Then, the candidates need to fill the details such as Full Name of Applicant, Date of Birth, Sex, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Address, Category, Nationality, Medium of Study, Educational Qualification, Recent Passport Sized Photograph.
- Further, the applicants must pay the application form fee through ICICI Bank.
- Finally, the candidates have to take a print out of the application form and attach the necessary documents and send it to Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
CA CPT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limit for the aspirants to become eligible for the examination.
- The aspirants must have passed Class XII or equivalent in Commerce Stream.
- The applicants who have completed Bachelor or Masters Degree in Commerce with at least 55% percentile marks need not appear in CA CPT 2018 Examination.
- Also, the candidates who are in possession of Under Graduate / Post Graduate Degree from Open University are not eligible to appear in the examination.
- The applicants appearing in the qualifying examination are eligible for application.
CA CPT Resouces – Download Here from Official Link
|How to face CPT?||Model Test Papers|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone.Com for more updates and information related to CA CPT 2018.