CBSE 10th Board Time Table 2019 is announced by CBSE Board. The exams of the vocational subjects have started from tomorrow i.e., 21 February 2019. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the Class 10 and 12 Board Exams Date Sheets on 23 December 2019. Also, the CBSE Class 10th Board exams are starting from 21 February 2019 and ends on 29 March 2019. CBSE has also released the Admit Card for class 10th and 12th. The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts CBSE 10th Class board exam pan India. CBSE is also responsible for standardizing the syllabus and curriculum in all the CBSE affiliated schools. CBSE is the largest board in India having affiliated schools all over India. Lakhs of students appear in the CBSE 10th Board Examination. CBSE 10th Class Examination Date Sheet 2019 is declared on 23 December 2018. Download the official date sheet attached below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
CBSE Released The BOARD DATESHEET for Class 10th & 12th Board. Download The CBSE DATESHEET HERE
CBSE 2018 Latest Updates
- CBSE released a circular and decided to extend some relaxations to the wards of armed forces, Military and Para Military Forces.
- The vocational subject exams will begin from 21 February 2019.
- CBSE opens the link for downloading of Admit Cards/Centre Material for Class XII & X examination 2019.
- The schools will be able to download the admit cards in respect of their students from 30 January 2019.
- Private candidates can download the admit card from CBSE private candidates portal.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the roll no for class 10& 12 students who will be appearing for the CBSE Board Exam 2019 to be held from 15 February 2019.
- The roll numbers have been released to facilitate practical examinations. The schools that are affiliated to CBSE can check the roll numbers of their students from the board’s official website, cbse.nic.in
- CBSE Textbooks to Get Thinner, NCERT to Reduce Syllabus by 10-15% from 2019.
- General Strike may hit engineering & medical exams on 8-9 January 2019.
- CBSE To Allow International Sports Events’ Participants To Take Board Exams Later In Case Of Timetable Clash.
- The Board Date sheets are released by CBSE. The official date sheet and the link is available below.
- Also, Parents, students are advised to stay away from any rumors and keep watching CBSE official website for any updated information.
- The examination will be finished in 30 days instead of 45 days.
- In the 2018-19 session, 8 lakhs students enrolled for the 10th board exam.
- Last year, CBSE had declared the class 10th examination results in June.
CBSE 10th Time Table 2019 Available at cbse.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education 10 Board Dates:
|S.No.||Subject Name||Subject Code||CBSE class 10th Date Sheet 2019||Day & Time|
|1.||e- PUBLISHING AND e- OFFICE||354||21 February 2019||Thursday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|2.||PAINTING||049||22 February 2019||Friday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|3.||HINDI MUSIC (MEL.INS)||035||23 February 2019||Saturday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|4.||CARNATIC MUSIC VOC||031||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -1.30 PM|
|5.||CARNATIC MUSIC (MEL.INS)||032||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -1.30 PM|
|6.||HINDI (MUSIC.PER.INS)||036||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -1.30 PM|
|7.||NATIONAL CADET COR
|076||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -1.30 PM|
|8.||ELEMENT OF BUSINESS||154||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -1.30 PM|
|9.||ELEMENT BOOK.K & ACCOUNTANCY||254||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -1.30 PM|
|10.||DYNAMICS OF RETAILING||401||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|11.||SECURITY||403||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|12.||AUTOMOBILE TECH||404||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|13.||INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MARKETS||405||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|14.||INTRO TO TOURISM||406||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|15.||BEAUTY & WELLNESS||407||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|16.||BASIC AGRICULTURE||408||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|17.||FOOD PRODUCTION||409||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|18.||FRONT OFFICE OPERA||410||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|19.||BANKING & INSURANCE||411||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|20.||MARKETING & SALES||412||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|21.||HEALTH CARE SERVICES||413||27 February 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM -12.30 PM|
|22.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||402||02 March 2019||Saturday, 10.30 AM- 12.30 PM|
|23.||URDU COURSE-A||003||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|24.||PUNJABI||004||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|25.||BENGALI||005||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|26.||TAMIL||006||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|27.||TELUGU||007||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|28.||SINDHI||008||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|29.||MARATHI||009||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|30.||GUJARATI||010||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|31.||MANIPURI||011||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|32.||MALAYALAM||012||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|33.||ODIA||013||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|34.||ASSAMESE||014||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|35.||TIBETAN||017||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|36.||GERMAN||020||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|37.||RUSSIAN||021||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|38.||PERSIAN||023||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|39.||NEPALI||024||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|40.||LIMBOO||025||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|41.||LEPCHA||026||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|42.||TELUGU – TELANGANA||089||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|43.||BODO||092||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|44.||TANGKHUL||093||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|45.||JAPANESE||094||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|46.||BHUTIA||095||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|47.||SPANISH||096||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|49.||KASHMIRI||097||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|50.||MIZO||098||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|51.||BAHASA MELAYU||099||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|52.||RAI||131||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|53.||TAMANG||133||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|54.||SHERPA||134||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|55.||THAI||136||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|56.||URDU COURSE B||303||05 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM|
|57.||MATHEMATICS||041||07 March 2019||Thursday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|58.||KANNADA||015||09 March 2019||Saturday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|59.||ARABIC||016||09 March 2019||Saturday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|60.||FRENCH||018||09 March 2019||Saturday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|61.||GURUNG||032||09 March 2019||Saturday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|62.||SCIENCE-THEORY||086||13 March 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|63.||SCIENCE W/O PRACTICAL||090||13 March 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|64.||SANSKRIT||122||16 March 2019||Saturday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|65.||HINDI COURSE-A||002||19 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|66.||HINDI COURSE-B||085||19 March 2019||Tuesday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|67.||ENGLISH COMMUNICATION||101||23 March 2019||Saturday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|68.||ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE||184||23 March 2019||Saturday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|69.||HOME SCIENCE||064||25 March 2019||Monday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|70.||FOUNDATION OF IT||165||27 March 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|71.||INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY||166||27 March 2019||Wednesday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|72.||SOCIAL SCIENCE||087||29 March 2019||Friday, 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
CBSE 10th Date Sheet Released: CBSE X Class Exam Schedule/Routine 2019
DOWNLOAD CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION SECONDARY SCHOOL EXAMINATION-2019 (CLASS X) DATESHEET:
List of 10th Class Subjects For CBSE February 2019 Examination
The list of vocational subjects examination to be held in February 2019 is given below.
CBSE Board Latest Update
CBSE 10th Board Time Table 2019 Practical, as well as Board Exams, is announced on 23 December 2018.
- Board has uploaded the Sample Paper and Marking Scheme of 10th and 12th classes.
- CBSE 10th Exam or Paper Pattern has been changed. Candidates can check pattern here.
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Examination 2019 date sheet is announced on cbse.nic.in.
- Registration Process for CBSE 10th and 12th class has been started from 16 October 2018 for February exam.
- CBSE छात्रों को अब मिलेगी बड़ी राहत, 33% नंबर पर पास हो जाएंगे आप.
- CBSE class 10th students will have to secure overall passing marks all together in theory, internal assessments.
- The board exam for CBSE 10th & 12th Vocational Subjects May starts from February 2019 to reduce the examination period from 7 weeks to 4 weeks.
- CBSE may conduct 2 papers for class 10th Maths from 2019 i.e. Standard level or a higher level mathematics.
- Central Board of Secondary Education also plans to revamp the paper pattern from the next session.
- As per news, around 2.8 million students are registered for 10th & 12th Board Exam.
List of 10th Class Subjects For CBSE March 2019 Examination
The list of class 10th subjects examination to be held in March 2019.
CBSE 10th Board Highlights
- CBSE Head Quarter: New Delhi.
- Number of Schools Affiliated to CBSE: 10,000+
- Class 10th Board Start Date: Thursday, 21 February 2019.
- Last Date of CBSE 10th Class Board: Friday, 29 March 2019.
- Language: Hindi and English language.
- Official Websites: www.cbse.nic.in or www.cbseresults.nic.in
- Links available for: time table, Admit card, roll number, syllabus, and results etc.
- Downloads: CBSE Class X Date Sheet 2019 PDF
Note: The Central Board of Secondary Education publishes CBSE 10th Board Time Table 2019. 10th Date Sheet 2019 is released by Board. Exam starts on 21 February 2019 and ends on 29 March 2019. Download Complete schedule here.
- The link to the official page is given here for reference. Candidates can visit this page for further confirmation.
- Download the CBSE 10th Date sheet Below. Also, check the polytechnic and jee main preparation material here.
|buy essays online from confidential essay writing service BuyEssays.net|
CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019, CBSE Board 10th Class timetable 2019 @www.cbse.nic.in, Delhi board 10th Datesheet 2019, CBSE Exam Scheme 2019, CBSE 10th Exam Routine, CBSE exam date 2019 class 10, CBSE 10th date sheet 2019.
How to Download the CBSE 10th Timetable 2019?
Steps to get 10th Exam Date Sheet 2019 pdf is given below:
- Search for official website www.cbse.nic.in for results on its official website.
- Then look for Timetable announcement in the examination section and select Secondary Exam March 2019 Datesheet.
- Now “CBSE 10th Board Timetable 2019” is available on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take print out or download it for future reference.
- Download CBSE Class X Date Sheet 2019 PDF Here.
CBSE Class 10th 2018-19 Date Sheet
Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has released a circular to all the CBSE affiliated schools, stating the date sheet or the monthly schedule of activities that schools have to conduct for the upcoming 10th & 12th Board Examinations 2019.
As 10th class students would be giving the board examinations after a gap of 8 years. As CCE pattern was started in 2009 and students were assets on the basis of grades. So, Students who had failed in 10th class board examination last year would also be writing the revised 10th Board scheduled in 2019.
Click Here> for CBSE New Pattern.
CBSE 10th Board Time Table 2019
The Schedule/routine/scheme/timetable/date sheet for CBSE 10th Board has been released in December 2018. The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the final 10th board examination in March onwards. Furthermore, the board declares such information about datasheets on the official website. The link to the official website is given below. Visit the official website to know more.
CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Practical Schedule
The Board released the CBSE class 10 board exam practical schedule on 08 December 2018. As per the notification sent to all the CBSE schools that board practical examinations for class 12 and 10 should start from 16 January 2019. And marks for practicals must be uploaded on the website by 25 February 2019.
The Joint Entrance Examination was conducted by CBSE every year for candidates aspiring for undergraduate engineering courses in premium institutes i.e. IIITs, NITs, CFITs etc. Around 14 lakhs students appear in this first stage exam for IITs engineering admission. From 2019 onwards National Testing Agency will conduct JEE Main in place of CBSE.
CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019
The 2018 date sheet is available here for reference. The CBSE 10th Time Table will be available from next week. The Central Board of Secondary Education publishes CBSE 10th Board Time Table 2019. 10th Date Sheet 2019 will be released soon this week…
Also, check CBSE 12th Time Table 2019.
CBSE 10th Examination Schedule
The examination schedule is important for appearing students. As this helps in preparing a preparation plan. And well-organized candidate plans for revision in between the examination dates also. The Board will publish the notification regarding schedule in the month of December. And Examination will be held in March & April, the dates are yet to be released. As soon as it will be uploaded to the official website, we will update it here and subscribed candidates will get a mail regarding the same.
10th Class Admit Card
- The admit card for 10th board students has been released in the month of January onwards.
- CBSE issued an advisory notice to all the affiliated schools regarding the issue of CBSE Admit card and advised all schools that not to detain any eligible candidate from appearing in practical or theory examination.
Admit Card Contains Following Details
CBSE released a notification to all the schools affiliated to CBSE board and participating in board examination from 15 February 2019.
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Name of Examination
- Candidates Name
- Mothers Name
- Fathers/Guardian Name
- Name of Examination Centre
- Category of PwD
- Exemptions Provided: S=Scribe, E=Extra Time, A=Assistive Device, L=large Font, P=Adult Prompter.
- Admit Card ID
- Subjects in which appearing with the date of examination.
10th Class Result
CBSE announces the 10th Class result in the last week of May 2019 (Expected). Delhi High Court directed the CBSE and Delhi University to align the dates with the result and DU cutoff.
The CBSE 10th Result will be announced in May 2019.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Allows International Sports Participants to Appear in Board Exams Later
The CBSE Board allowed 9 students who are participating in international competitions to take their Board exams later. As per the recent circular issued to the schools on 26 December, The board mentioned that it had decided to make it a policy and extend such facilitation hereon to all such sports students whose CBSE board exams clash with their participation in Sports Authority of India (SAI) recognized international sports.
Such students can request/inform the CBSE regional offices in writing along with SAI recommendations by 31 January.
CBSE Class X Date Sheet 2018
Central Board Of Secondary Education Class X Datesheet – 2018
|Monday||5. March 2018||10:30 A.M. To 11:30 A.M.||Info & Comm. Tech||166|
|Dynamics of Retailing (O)||401|
|Information Technology (O)||402|
|Automobile Technology (O)||404|
|Introduction to Financial Market (O)||405|
|Introduction to Tourism (O)||406|
|Beauty & Wellness (O)||407|
|Front Office Operation||410|
|Banking and Insurance||411|
|Tuesday||06 March 2018||10:30 A.M. To 01:30 P.M.||Hindi Course (A)||2|
|Hindi Course (B)||85|
|Thursday||08 March 2018||Foundation of Infomation Technology||165|
|Saturday||10 March 2018||National Cadet Crops||76|
|Elements of Book-Keeping & Accountancy||254|
|E-Publishing & e-Office (Eng.)||354|
|Monday||12 March 2018||English Communicative||101|
|English Language & Literature||184|
|Wednesday||14 March 2018||Carnatic Music (Vocal)||31|
|Carnatic Music (Melodic Instruments)||32|
|Hindustani Music (Vocal)||34|
|Hindustani Music (Melodic Instruments)||35|
|Hindustani Music (Percussion Instruments)||36|
|Friday||16 March 2018||Science- Theory||86|
|Science W/o Practical||90|
|Monday||19 March 2018||Arabic||16|
|Health Care Services||413|
|Tuesday||20 March 2018||Urdu Course (A)||3|
|Thursday||22 March 2018||Social Science||87|
|Saturday||24 March 2018||Home Science||64|
|Wednesday||28 March 2018||Mathematics||41|
|Monday||02 April 2018||French||18|
|Urdu Course (B)||303|
|Tuesday||03 April 2018||Telugu-Telangana||89|
|Elements of Bussiness||154|
|Wednesday||04 April 2018||Painting||49|
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi
The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi was formed on 03 November 1962 and functions under the central government of India. More than 28 lakh students appeared for class 10th and 12th board examination in 2018 at various test centres across India and abroad. Furthermore, around 16.3 lakhs (1638464) students registered for examination whereas 16.2 lakhs (1625967) students appeared for examination from various Region.
Frequently Asked Questions About CBSE Board Exams Schedule
1. When CBSE Will Release the 10th class Board Time Table 2019?
(सीबीएसई बोर्ड कक्षा 10 वीं समय सारणी 201 9 कब जारी करेगा?)
Answer – 23 December 2018 – 5 अक्टूबर 2018
2. Which is the Expected Month of Board Examination?
(परीक्षा का अपेक्षित महीना कौन सा है?)
Answer – February / March 2019 (फरवरी / मार्च 201 9)
3. From where we can Download the Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE 10th Class Date Sheet?
कहाँ से हम केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड सीबीएसई 10 डेट शीट डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं?
Answer – From the Official Website at www.cbse.nic.in.(आधिकारिक वेबसाइट cbse.nic.in से।)
4. What are the Passing Marks in Class 10th?
(कक्षा 10 में उत्तीर्ण अंक क्या हैं?)
Answer – New rule says Candidate have to secure 33% Marks in Theory (Board) and Practical Separately. (नए नियम का कहना है कि उम्मीदवार को थ्योरी (बोर्ड) और व्यावहारिक रूप से 33% अंक सुरक्षित करना होगा)
5. How CBSE will Notify the Students about Date Sheet? Will Board Notify the Students about Date Sheet through News Papers also?
(कैसे सीबीएसई छात्रों को डेट शीट के बारे में सूचित करेगा? बोर्ड समाचार पत्रों के माध्यम से तारीख पत्रक के बारे में छात्रों को सूचित करेगा?)
Answer – CBSE releases the Board Exam Date sheet on the official website and also It will notify via national level News Papers. (सीबीएसई आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर बोर्ड परीक्षा दिनांक पत्र जारी करता है और यह राष्ट्रीय स्तर के समाचार पत्रों के माध्यम से भी सूचित करेगा)
10th board exam time table 2019 cbse, 10 exam time table 2019, cbse time table 2019 class 10, cbse 10th exam date 2019, cbse 10th date sheet 2019, cbse board exam date 2019 class 10.
Stay tuned for all the Central Board of Secondary Education Here.