Chhattisgarh Madhyamik Shiksha Board Result 2019: Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Raipur is responsible to conduct the examinations and to declare the CGBSE 12th Result 2019. Like last year, CGBSE result was declared on 09 May 2018. So, this year applicants can check the CGBSE 12th Result 2019 on 10 May 2019 online on the official website.
Latest Update: Yogendra Verma has topped in Class 12th with 97.40% marks and overall result is 78.45%.
CGBSE 12th Result 2019 has been announced on 10 May 2019. Click here> Result.
Check CG Board 12th time Table 2019 Here.
CGBSE 12th Result 2019: Important Dates
|CG Board 12th Result 2019||Date|
|Starting of Examination||02 March 2019|
|Last Date of Exam||29 March 2019|
|Result Declaration||10 May 2019|
How to Check CGBSE Result 2019?
Every year, lakhs of students enrolled for the examinations from Chhattisgarh Board. Last year, approx 2.75 lakh students appeared for the board examinations.
Steps to check Chattisgarh board results from the official website are given below:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Firstly, go to the official website and click the link.
- Then go on the homepage, and click on “Higher Secondary Result 2019” link.
- Now you will be redirected to the page where a candidate will have to submit the credentials.
- Now, fill the roll number and the captcha. Click the “Submit” button.
- The result will now be displayed on the screen. Check the result carefully.
- Download the result and take a copy of the result for further reference.
Particulars on CG Board 12th Result 2019
The result contains many details related to the students. To know the details students can check the points given below:
- Student’s Enrollment Number
- Registration Number of Student
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Name of the Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Class Name
- Name of Board
- Name of School
- Code of School
- Code of Subject
- Name of the Subjects
- Marks in Each Subject
- Total Marks
Chhattisgarh Board 12th Result Merit List
After the declaration of the CGBSE 12th Result 2019, Chattisgarh Board will also announce the merit list. In the merit list, there will be the name of the candidates who will get the highest marks. CG Board will issue the merit list in the decreasing order of the marks. Students can check the details of the merit list from the points given below:
- Student’s Roll Number
- Student’s Name
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- School Name
- Total Number of Marks
- Percentage of Marks
- Position of Candidate
- Contact Number
Previous Years’ Statistics CGBSE Result
In this section, the student will be able to know the data of the past years. Given below is the past six year’s stats. By checking the past year statistics, the candidate will be able to get the idea of the marking scheme of the board. From the statistics, you will also be able to know the maximum marks that the students got, the performance of the boys and the girls. One can check it from the table given below:
About Chattisgarh Board
- Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) was established on 01 November 2000. The board was updated on 20 September 2001. The board has completed the 17 yrs.
- The headquarter of the board is located in Raipur.
- The local language of the board is Hindi.
- CG Board works at the state level. Each year, it conducts the exams for the students of class 10 and 12.
- CG Board also releases the result.