CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2019 Admit Card has been available from 10 May 2019. Central University of Jharkhand, Jharkhand has announced CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2019 to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Jharkhand. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2019 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for Jharkhand B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||13 March 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20 April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||10 May 2019|
|Entrance Examination||25 – 26 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||21 June 2019|
Admit Card for CUJ Entrance Exam 2019
The Admit Card for Central University of Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2019 has been issued on 10 May 2019. The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
The Steps to download admit card are:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the link download online admit card.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
Qualification Criteria for CUJ B.Ed Admissions 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2019 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanity and must have passed with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Candidates appearing in Final Examinations of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree can also apply.
- The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 19 years as on 01 July 2019.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for CUJ Admissions 2019?
The Applicants can apply for CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2019 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2019.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
How to Pay Application Fees for CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2019
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2019, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking and also by challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Application Fees for the different category is:
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under CUJ B.Ed Admissions?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Admit Card of the examination.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2019 Highlights
|Exam conducting Body||Central University of Jharkhand|
|Date of exam||28-29 April 2019|
Jharkhand B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
Central University of Jharkhand
Brambe, Ranchi – 835 205
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2019.
central university of jharkhand admission 2017, bed from cuj, fee structure of central university of jharkhand, cuj merit list 201, 6central university of jharkhand bed, cuj admission 2018, phd admission in jharkhand, central university of jharkhand b.ed admission 2018, central university of jharkhand admission 2018, central university of jharkhand vacancy, jharkhand university admission 2018, central university of jharkhand courses 2019, central university of jharkhand b ed admission 2019,