IRMA Admissions 2020 is conducted through IRMASAT 2020. IRMASAT 2020 is also known as IRMA Social Awareness Test 2020. This entrance exam is conducted by the Institute of Rural Management, Anand at the national level once in a year. IRMA offers admission into various courses such as farm (Fellowship Program in Rural Management), PGDRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management), etc. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding IRMASAT 2020 exam like dates, eligibility, syllabus etc.
IRMA Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the IRMA Admission 2020 are given in the table below
Important IRMASAT 2020 Dates for PGDRM
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IRMA Admissions 2020: IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT) - Admissions
|IRMASAT 2020 Application||Started|
|Closing date of application||10 January 2020|
|The last date to submit application form for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||30 March 2020|
|Intimation for Group Activities & Personal Interview||January to February 2020|
|GA & PI of IRMASAT 2020||10 – 29 February 2020|
|Issue of Results||Second week of March 2020|
|Last date for submitting acceptance form with an initial fee of Rs. 25000/-||Within 1 week after the announcement of the final result|
|Last date to deposit the first year fee (online)||Within 15 working days after the announcement of the final result|
|Personal Interview (PI) for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||Third week of April 2020|
|final results for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||Fourth week of April 2020|
Important IRMASAT 2020 Dates for FPRM
|Application Form Starting Date||Released|
|Application Form Last Date||Available Now|
|Intimation for Personal Interview (PI)||10 March 2020|
|Personal Interview Dates||01 – 03 April 2020|
|Announcement of final results||April 2020|
|Classes on Bridge Course||24 – 30 June 2020|
|FPRM Induction Programme||01 – 03 July 2020|
|Beginning of First Term||04 July 2020|
IRMA Admission 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the IRMA Admission Application Form is given below.
- The application form for PGDRM has been available from 30 September 2019.
- The application form for FPRM has been released and still available now.
- The form for IRMA Admissions 2020 is available on the official website through online mode only.
- The last date to fill the application form was 10 January 2020.
- The aspirants can get the Offline Application Form from the Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388001 with the payment of necessary fee through Demand Draft.
- The applicants should make the payment of application form fee through online or offline mode.
- The candidates who will apply through offline mode need to send the application form along with essential documents to the authority address.
The details regarding the application fee are given below:
|General & OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC/ST/DAP||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 700/-|
|FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||Rs. 2250/-||–|
- Mode of Payment: The applicants can pay the application form fee through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / State Bank of India (SBI) Challan.
IRMA Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
|PGDRM||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any University||At least 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC / ST / DAP||CAT 2019 or XAT 2020|
|FPRM||PGDRM from IRMA / Post Graduation in Any Stream / Five or Four Year Professional Degree Courses such as Engineering, Agricultural Science, etc.||At least 55% marks (at Post Graduation Level) and 50% marks (at Graduation Level)||CAT 2019 or XAT 2020|
Note: Candidates appearing in PGDRM will be selected on the basis of the above mentioned Admissions Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview.
Candidates must go through the syllabus before preparation of the exam. The topics that have to be studied for the IRMA Exam are given below:
- Indian economy
- Environmental issues
- Human development
- Rural and urban population
- Sex ratio
- Social and economic development
- Employment and literacy
- Gender and social groups like caste and religion
- Human rights
- Rural development
- Corporate social responsibility
- Health issues
IRMASAT Admit card
The details regarding the IRMA 2020 Admit Card are given below:
- The admit card will release in online mode a few days before the exam.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- The candidate will need to login to download the admit card.
- Candidates will have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to dit in the exam.
How to Download the IRMA 2020 Admit Card?
The steps to download the admit card are given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter the application number and password.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates may download the admit card and keep it safe for the exam.
IRMA Result 2020
The details regarding the IRMA 2020 result are given below:
- The result will be released in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- To check the result, candidates will need to enter the login id and password.
- Moreover, the result will be generated on the basis of candidates performance in the entrance exam.
The official website of IRMA (Institute of Rural Management), Anand is https://www.irma.ac.in/
About Institute of Rural Management, Anand
IRMA is known Institute for its Rural Management MBA.
- IRMA Admission Test: IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT).
- Exam Conducting Body: Institute of Rural Management, Anand.
- Courses: Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM 2020 – 20) & Indian Nationals (PRM 2020 – 2021).
- Admission Procedure: For admission into IRMA, Applicants must appear for CAT 2019 / XAT 2020 and “IRMASAT” of IRMA.
For Faculty Profiles, Activities, Management Development Programmes, Research and Consultancy Publications, Grameen Gyan Kosh, RBI Endowment Unit, Centres of Excellence and more about the institute. Download this PDF.
Academic Calendar For PGDRM40 (2020-21)
First Academic Year (2020-22):
|Events||Starting Date||Ending Date||Weeks|
|Bridge Courses||24 June 2020||29 June 2020||1 Week|
|Induction and Orientation||01 July 2020||09 July 2091||9 Days|
|Classroom Segment, term 1||10 July 2020||24 September 2020||11 Weeks|
|VFS Preparation and PRA Field Training||25 September 2020||01 October 2020||1 Week|
|Vacation||02 October 2020||08 October 2020||1 Week|
|Village Field Work Segment||09 October 2020||26 November 2020||7 Weeks|
|VFS Exhibition||27 November 2020||03 December 2020||1 Week|
|Classroom Segment, Term 2||04 December 2020||25 February 2020||12 Weeks|
|Classroom, Segment, Term 3||26 February 2020||19 May 2020||12 weeks|
Second Academic Year (2020-21)
|Events||Starting Date||Ending Date||Weeks|
|Vacations||20 May 2020||26 May 2020||1 Week|
|Summer Internship Segment||27 May 2020||04 August 2020||10 Weeks|
|Classroom Segment, Term 4||05 August 2020||27 October 2020||12 Weeks|
|Classroom Segment, Term 5||28 October 2020||19 January 2021||12 Weeks|
|Classroom Segment, Term 6||20 January 2021||30 march 2021||10 Weeks|
|Convocation||In Third Week of April 2021|
Stay tuned for Admission Updates for more updates and information related to IRMA Admissions 2020.