SJSV B.Ed Admission 2021 will commence soon by the Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Odisha. This is a university-level entrance examination which is organised to offer the admission Bachelor of Education courses. The Admission will be based on the Sikshastri Entrance Test (SET). The Application Form will be filled in through the offline mode. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about SJSV B.ED Admission 2021.
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to be released|
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important SJSV B.Ed admission dates 2021 which is given in the list below:
|Application Form Releasing Date||Last Week of May 2021|
|Last date to apply for the Admission||First Week of July 2021|
|Releasing Date of Merit List||To be announced|
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form
The candidates can check all the important points for SJSV B.Ed Admission Form 2021 which are given in the list below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SJSV B.Ed Admission 2021 : Application Form, Eligibility - Admissions
- The conducted authority released the application form through the online mode at the SJSV offline website.
- The candidates have to download the application form the SJSV official website.
- The authority will not accept the application form without the application form fee.
- Candidates must attach all the required documents with the application form and send it to the conducted authority address.
- No application form will be accepted by hand, the candidate has to submit the application form by Post.
SJSV B.Ed 2021 Admission Form Fee
The candidate can check here all the information about SJSV B.Ed 2021 Application Form Fee which is given in the table below:
|Application Form Fee||Rs.700/- for all the applicants|
|Mode of Payment||The candidate have to pay the application form fee through offline mode by DD (Demand Draft) issued by any Bank.|
Note: In case of any discrepancy in the application form, the authority have the power the reject that application form.
The candidates have to attach important documents along with the SJSV application form. If any candidate’s form is found with no documents attached with that or incomplete then the authority will reject that form. The list of significant enclosures is as follow:
- Candidates 3 passport size coloured photograph
- Self-attested photocopies of mark sheets & certificates of the qualifying examinations.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- A self-addressed stamped envelope of Rs.22/- of 10’x4’ size affixing postage stamp only for Registered post or Rs.42/- only for Speed Post for sending to Entrance examination Admit Card and a self-addressed unstamped envelope for sending the intimation letter
- Identity Card for SSET (duly filled in)
- Admit Card for SSET (duly filled in)
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must check the eligibility criteria for the SJSV admission of B.Ed courses which is given in the table below:
|Age||Age of candidate must be a minimum of 20 years on June 01, 2020.|
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidate can check the exam pattern for the Sikshastri entrance test (SSET) which is given in the table below:
|Examination Mode||Offline Based on OMR Sheets|
|Type of Question||MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Total Marks||200 Marks Total|
|Total Questions||200 Question Total|
Subject Wise Marks Distribution
The candidates can check the subject-wise marks distribution which is given in the table below:
|Sanskrit Language Proficiency||60|
|General Knowledge ( Current Affairs)||40|
|Sanskrit Literature ( Veda to Contemporary Lit.)||40|
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2021 Syllabus
The candidates can check the complete Sikshastri entrance test (SSET) syllabus which is given in the table below:
|Sanskrit Language Proficiency||
|General Knowledge ( Current Affairs)||
|Sanskrit Literature ( Veda to Contemporary Lit.||
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2021 Admit Card
The candidate must check all the points about the admit card of SJSV which is given in the list below:
- The conducted authority will release the admit card in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- The admit card will be sent through the post at the present address.
- The candidate must make the extra hard copy of the original admit card and keep that safe for future use.
- The exam details and test centre details will appear on the admit card.
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2021 Result
The candidates must check all the important points about the result of the SJSV entrance exam which is given in the list below:
- SJSV B.Ed 2021 Admission result will release in online mode.
- Candidate can check their result at the official website of SJSV.
- The examination authority will release the merit list of the shortlisted applicants.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified for the further admission procedure.
- Candidate can download the merit list PDF for future use.
SJSV B.ED Admission 2021 Selection Criteria
The candidates can check the selection criteria of SJSV in the given list below:
- The applicants have to qualify in the SSET test, which is conducted by Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya (SJSV), Odisha.
- The Admission will be strictly on the basis on the number of seats allocated by NCTE.
- In case of admission, the decision of the conducted authority concerned of the SJSV University will be final and binding.
- At the time of admission, the candidate have to submit the SSET Admit Card.
SJSV B.ED 2021 Admission Reservation Criteria
The candidate can check the reserved seats in SJSV university for all categories of candidates which is given in the table below:
|Category||Reservation in Percentage|
|Ph (PwD)||3% (Only 40% or more disability will be considered)|
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check the highlights of SJSV B.ED Admission 2020:
|Short Name||SJSV B.ED 2021 Admission|
|Full-Form||Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya Bachelor of Education Admission|
|Conducted Body||Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya (SJSV), Odisha|
|Examination Level||University Level Entrance Examination|
|Examination Mode||Offline Mode (OMR Based)|
|Offered Courses||B.Ed (Bachelor in Education)|
Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya ( SJSV)
Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya (SJSV) is named after the name of Lord Jagannath. This university is the third Sanskrit university next to Sampurnanand Sanskrit University of Benaras and Kameshwar Singh Sanskrit University of Darbhanga of the country. All the courses departments have their departmental libraries except the Central Library. Presently the university SJSV has given permanent affiliation to several colleges in all concerns of the state offering Upashastri and Shastri Courses.
How much passing marks needed to get qualify for SJSV B.Ed?
Candidate should have secured at least 40% marks in Sanskrit language proficiency (Group A) and an aggregate of 80 marks in all groups (Group A to E).
How can we fill the SJSV B.Ed Admission form?
The form is usually released in the offline format. Candidates can download the application form from the official website and fill it.
What if someone will misplace the admit card or not received it through by post?
In case candidates misplace the admit card or did not get through post, they can get the duplicate admit card by paying Rs. 50 at the examination centre.