Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test is also or can be called as AP DEECET 2020. This exam is conducted for those students who want to take admission in two years Diploma in Education at Government District Institutions in Andhra Pradesh. The students need to register themselves before they give an examination. Candidates can register on the official website through AP DEECET 2020 application form.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
AP DEECET 2020
The students who have completed their 10+2 from the board of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana are only allowed to appear in this examination. The entrance test is divided into two(2) different parts i.e. Part A and Part B. Part A, is common for all the students but from Part B, Students have an option to choose any one subject from Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, and Social Studies.
In Part A section, the questions were asked from the subjects like Mathematics, English, Teaching Aptitude, General Knowledge, Telugu, General Science, and Social Studies.
- The entrance test result was announced through the online mode in the third week of May 2020.
- Those who successfully cleared the exam were called for counselling.
AP DEECET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification for Conduct of DEECET-2020||3rd April 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||4th April 2020|
|Application fee start date||3rd April 2020|
|Mock Test Starts||3rd May 2020|
|Last Date to apply the online||6th May 2020|
|Last date for the application fee||5th May 2020|
|Generation of Hall Tickets||06 – 09 May 2020|
|The issue of Hall Ticket through Online||10 May 2020|
|Exam Date of DEECET-2020||15 – 16 May 2020|
|Publishing of Question Paper & Response Sheet||17 May 2020|
|Date of Result & Rank List||28 June 2020|
|Submission of Web Option by the Candidates||06 – 11 July 2020|
|Allotment of Seats||12 – 15 July 2020|
|The download of Provisional Allotment Letter by the Candidates||16 July 2020|
|Verifications of Certificate by the Principal Govt. DIETs in the State||17 – 18 July 2020|
|First Instruction Day||20 July 2020|
|Submission of Web Option by the Candidates||22 – 30 July 2020|
|Allotment of Seats||31 July – 03 August 2020|
|The download of Provisional Allotment Letter by the Candidates||05 August 2020|
|Verifications of Certificate by the Principal Govt. DIETs in the State||06 – 08 August 2020|
AP DEECET 2020 Application Form
After fitting in the eligibility criteria students must fill the online application form through online mode only from their official website. The application process comprises two phases i.e. Filling up Online and Application fee payment. The following phases include:
Filling up Online Application:
- Go to the official website of Government of Andhra Pradesh School of Education Department.
- Go through the instructions carefully to fill up the online application form.
- Fill up all the details required, correctly in the application form.
- Upload the photo and signature of yours in the required format.
- After entering all the details and uploading photograph and signature, finally, click on the Submit button.
- Candidates are advised to download and take the printout of the filled in the application form for future reference.
Application fee payment
- Once the application form is submitted, pay the application fee of Rs.600/- for General category and Rs.500/- for students belonging to SC/ST category.
- The application fee must be paid through online mode only via, i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
AP DEECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before beginning to fill online application form students must check their eligibility criteria for AP DEECET 2020. And the criteria for AP DEECET 2020 is as follows:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- The student should be Indian National.
- Students have completed 17 years of age on 1st September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit.
- Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and also should satisfy Local/ Non-Local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Education Institutions.
- All the interested candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks must be secured by the SC/ ST/ PH category candidates.
- Those who have passed intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible for admission.
AP DEECET 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is an important document for each and every examination. Without the admit card students are not allowed to enter in the examination hall. Students can get or download their admit card online through their official website. Admit card contains all the important details like Exam Centre, Name, Hall Ticket Number, Exam Timing, etc. The students have to carry admit card with them on examination day.
AP DEECET 2020 Syllabus
Before appearing in the entrance examination, students must check the examination syllabus very carefully. Candidates are advised not to skip any of the topics given in the syllabus to secure better marks.
AP DEECET 2020 entrance examination is divided into two Parts i.e. Part A and Part B.
|1st-year Physics & 2nd-year Physics||20||20|
|1st-year Chemistry & 2nd-year Chemistry||20||20|
|1st year Botany & 2nd year Botany||20||20|
|1st-year Zoology & 2nd-year Zoology||20||20|
|Social Studies 2nd year|
|1st-year History & 2nd-year History||13||13|
|1st-year Economics & 2nd-year Economics||13||13|
|1st-year Civics & 2nd-year Civics||13||13|
|History/ Economics/ Civics||1||1|
AP DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern
Students must check the examination pattern before appearing in the entrance exam. By solving previous year papers, students can easily get an idea about the type of questions and be marking scheme of the entrance exam. After knowing the examination pattern, students can clear the entrance test with better marks.
The following table shows the detailed explanation of AP DEECET 2020 exam:
Part-A – Common to All:
Part-B – Candidate can choose any one of the following subjects:
Allotment Of Seats
The seats shall be allotted to the students on the basis of obtained rank in AP DEECET 2020.
Subject wise allotment of seats:
Mathematics- 25% of seats
Physical Science- 25% of seats
Biological Science- 25% of seats
Social Studies- 25% of seats
Method of Admission
All the seats in the Government Institution and 80% of the seats belong to category A shall be filled by the Convener DEECET-2020, and 20% of the seats belong to category B shall be filled by the respective institutions subject to scrutiny by the Convener DEECET-2020.
The candidates must follow the official website of APDEECET here.
Stay tuned for Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test here.
For more information regarding AP EAMCET 2020.
ap ttc notification 2020, ttc exam date 2020 ap, ap deecet 2018, ap deecet apply online, ts deecet 2020 notification, ap deecet results, ap deecet 2018 results, ap deecet web options 2018