JNU MBA 2019: The “Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship” (ABVSME) in Jawaharlal Nehru University has been started its Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) admission process. Certainly, this will be the first batch of the newly announced course by the Delhi University. Any candidate who is willing to get admission into the JNU M.B.A programme needs to submit the Common Admission Test (CAT) registration number while filling the application form. JNU will use CAT scores for selecting the candidates for the M.B.A programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme. Those having applied to the MBA programme of ABVSME, JNU, on qualifying the CAT will be shortlisted for the interview.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Application process started from 20 January 2019 on the official website.
- The Application fee for General category is Rs. 2000/- while it is Rs. 1000/- for St/SC/Pwd Applicants.
- JNU MBA Admission 2019 Important dates
|EVENTS||DATES and TIME|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||20 January 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01 March 2019 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Interview of Short-listed Candidates||15, 16 and 18 April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||26 April 2019|
|Booking of Seats||Start 03 May 2019 (10.00 A.M); Closing 06 May 2019 (till 11.59 P.M.)|
|Second List||10 May 2019|
|Booking of seats||Start 10 May 2019 (from 10 A.M); Closing 14 May 2019 (till 11.59 P.M.)|
JNU MBA 2019 Application
- Candidates need to apply online on the JNU website www.jnu.ac.in
JNU MBA 2019 Application Fee
Applicants for the MBA programme at ABVSEM, JNU, have to pay the following application fees (non-refundable)
|General and OBC||Rs. 2000/-|
For any further query on the syllabus the Dean, ABVSME, can be contacted on dean.[email protected]
JNU MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, GOI. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- For General Category candidates a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- However, OBC candidates a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- Similarly, for SC/ST/PWD candidates a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by a certain date (to be decided by the University in due course).
Read more about JNU Admission: https://www.entrancezone.com/admissions/jawaharlal-nehru-university-jnu-admission/
JNU MBA 2019 Selection Process
- A candidate has to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2018 conducted by IIMs. Any candidate applying to get admission into the JNU MBA programme must submit his/her CAT Test Registration Number.
- JNU will use CAT scores for short-listing/selecting the candidates for the MBA programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Candidates applying to the MBA programme of ABVSME, JNU, will be shortlisted only after qualifying the CAT Exam.
- Common Admission Test (CAT), 2018, scores will be used for short-listing candidates for interviews for admission in the MBA programme of ABVSME, JNU. At least three times the number of intake in each category would be shortlisted for interviews.
- The final list of selected candidates will be based on CAT scores and the marks obtained in the interview. The weightage on CAT scores shall be 70% and the weightage of marks obtained in the interviews shall be 30%.
- ABVSME, JNU, will strictly follow the reservation policy as per Government of India rules.
- Since MBA is a professional course, no additional deprivation points (as it may be the case in some other JNU courses) will be taken into consideration for admission. Moreover, JNU will only take 50 Students for its MBA programmes.