Maharashtra HSC Result 2021 will be declared by 31 July. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will officially declare the results of Maharashtra Board HSC exam 2021. In order to pass, 35% are needed by the students. Qualifiers in the examination can download their mark sheet from Digi locker app. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the Maharashtra HSC result 2021.
- Maharashtra Class 12 or HSC results are expected to be announced by July 31.
- It is expected that the students of the Maharashtra Board class 12 will be evaluated on the basis of the results of class 11th and pre boards examinations conducted by the respective schools as the exam has been cancelled. However, there is no official confirmation regarding this matter.
Maharashtra Board Class 12th Results Dates
As per MSBSHSE, the SSC and HSC results dates will be published through the press and the board’s bulletin board.
|Board Exam Name||Exam Dates||Result Dates|
|Maharashtra SSC Board Exam||Cancelled||15 July 2021|
|Maharashtra HSC Board Exam||Cancelled||31 July 2021|
How to Check Maharashtra Board Result 2021?
Below are the steps to check the How to Check Maharashtra Board HSC Result 2021 by Roll Number or by School Name:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Maharashtra HSC Result 2021(Declared by 31 July): MSBSHSC 12th Result - Admissions
- STEP 1 – Search for Maharashtra HSC board Official Website www.mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in or results.nic.in/Examination.
- STEP 2 – Click on the specific result.
- STEP 3- Enter the roll number and mother’s first name.
- STEP 4 – The Maharashtra Board HSC Result 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- STEP 5- Download and take a printout for future reference.
Maharashtra Board HSC Result 2021 Details
In the result, the following details will be mentioned:
- Enrollment number
- Roll no.
- Students name
- Center number
- School code
- School name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Result status (Pass/Fail)
- Subject code
- Subject name
- Marks in each subject
- Practical marks
- Total marks
- Total percentage
Maharashtra HSC Grading System
In the result, you will notice that there is division allotted to the students based on marks obtained in the board examination. The grading systems followed by the board is as follows:
|75% and above||Distinction|
|60% and above||First Division|
|45% to 59%||Second Division|
|35% to 44%||Pass Grade|
Maharashtra HSC Rechecking Result 2021
After the declaration of the result, those candidates who are not satisfied with results can apply for rechecking. In the rechecking process, only the totaling of marks are verified and ensure that the marks are properly awarded on the marksheet. To apply for rechecking of HSC exam result 2021, students have to do the following:
- Fill an online application form for Maharashtra HSC result rechecking.
- The application form needs to be submitted to Departmental Secretary, MSBSHSE along with fee payment as mentioned in the form, before the deadline.
- After this, the board evaluated the answer copies and declares HSC rechecking result 2021.
Fee for verification of Maharashtra HSC result
|Application for||Application fee|
|Verification of Maharashtra HSC Result 2021||Rs. 50 per subject|
|For obtaining a photocopy of evaluate answer copy||Rs. 400 per subject|
Maharashtra HSC Re-evaluation Result 2021
Maharashtra board also allows the students to re-evaluate their answer scripts once again post the declaration of Maharashtra 12th result 2021. In this, all the answers will be evaluated once again and new marks will be awarded. After revaluation, if there is any increase/decrease in the marks, the same will be reflected in the marksheet. Students can apply for re-evaluation by submitting an application form to Departmental Secretary, MSBSHSE.
Application fee: Based on previous year’s information, students shall have to pay the following amount of fee for re-evaluation:
- Rs. 300 per subject
Maharashtra HSC Result 2021 for Supplementary Exams
Maharashtra board will declare class 12 supplementary exam results tentatively on Last week of August, 2021. Students who pass the supplementary exams will be eligible to continue their studies whereas failed students will have to appear in the next session exams. This time they will have to prepare strategically and practice with 12th class question papers.
About MSBSHSE HSC Supplementary exams
- The supplementary examination is like a second chance given to clear HSC exams without wasting a year of academic study.
- This is the second and final chance to save a year of academic study so students should analyze the syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- Students who are unable to pass in one or more subjects in Maharashtra HSC result 2021 will be able to apply for supplementary exams in the offline mode.
- Supplementary exams will be held in the third week of July 2021. Check Maharashtra HSC time table to know the complete date sheet for supplementary exams.
MAH HSC Result 2021 Analysis
Candidates, who have appeared in the 12th examination can check the HSC Maharashtra Board Result analysis of the last few years from given below table:
|Year||Candidates Appeared||Candidates Passed||Passing %|
|2018||14, 16,986||12, 52,817||88.41%|
Maharashtra HSC Result Previous Year Dates
|Year||Maharashtra Board SSC Result Dates||Maharashtra Board HSC Result Dates|
|13 June 2017
06 June 2016
|30 May 2017
25 May 2016
|2015||08 June 2015||27 May 2015|
|2014||17 June 2014||02 June 2014|
Maharashtra HSC Board Result 2020 Toppers
The list of Maharashtra 12th result 2021 toppers will be released after the release of Maharashtra HSC result 2021. Below is the list of Maharashtra Board 12th Toppers for the previous year:
- Rank 1- Gawade Amol Dilip secured 642 out of the total 650 marks
- Rank 2- Amit Kisan secured 639 out of 650
- Rank 3- Chavan Dhanashri Eknath secured 637 out of 650
- Rank 3- Sahu Ritika Ramnaresh secured 637 out of 650
- Rank 3- Aditya Surendrakumar secured 637 out of 650
Maharashtra Board 12th Result 2021 Highlights
|Exam name||Maharashtra Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination|
|Result name||Maharashtra HSC Result 2021|
|Result releasing authority||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE)|
|Result date||31 July 2021|
|Number of students||Around 15 lakh|
|Check result using||Roll number & Mother’s first name|
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune is an Autonomous Body established by the government of Maharashtra. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) regulates the HSC and SSC Education, Examinations & Results. The board will be nine divisional offices spread over the state. Nine Divisional Boards: Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Kolhapur, Amravati, Latur, Nagpur and Ratnagiri.