MTSE 2022 or Maths Talent Search Examination is conducted by the Indian Institute for Studies in Mathematics (IISMA) for the students of Class III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII and IX. So, the students who are interested in the exam can do the Registration online. The MTSE 2022 will be an online test. The paper will consist of 35 multiple choice objective questions. These questions will have to be answered in 60 minutes on the Online Test platform from home with a webcam-enabled device. To get more details about the Maths Talent Search Exam 2022 registration, eligibility criteria, exam dates, syllabus, merit list, awards, etc, read the complete article.
MTSE 2022 Exam Status
The candidates who are interested in participating in the IISMA MTSE 2022 exam must check the latest updates about the events.
|Merit List MTSE 2022||To be Released|
MTSE 2022 Important Dates
The candidates who have applied for the Maths Talent Search Exam 2022 can check the important dates of the exam. The Indian Institute for Studies in Mathematics will announce the exam dates of MTSE. However, candidates can check the tentative dates of the exam from the table given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MTSE 2021: Registration, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Result, Awards
|Last Date for Registration||30 Apr 2022|
|Admit Card Available from||10 days before the exam|
|Exam Date||16 May 2022|
|Result Date||01 Jun 2022|
|Downloading of mark sheet and certificates||30 Jun 2022|
MTSE 2022 Registration
The Maths Talent Search Examination (MTSE) is a competitive examination conducted at various levels by the Indian Institute for Studies in Mathematics (IISMA).
- Interested candidates can fill the MTSE Application Form 2022 online.
- Aspirants are advised to fill all the correct details in the form.
- No multiple forms should be submitted as it will lead to the cancellation of candidature from the exam.
- Login details should be kept safely as it will be used for further communication.
- Once the form is filled, get the printout of it for future use.
How to Apply for Maths Talent Search Exam 2022?
The application form of MTSE will be available online. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the Maths Talent Search Exam through online mode:
- Initially, the applicants must visit the website of the Indian Institute for Studies in Mathematics (IISMA).
- Here the candidates will have to click on the link “MTSE 2022 Registration”
- Enter all the details like personal details, contact information, email ID, etc.
- On successful registration, the candidates will receive a user name and password to log in for the application form.
- Now using the user name and password the candidates must log in. The application form page will open on the screen.
- Then the applicants will have to fill in all the details in the application form like name, academic details, contact number, etc.
- After that upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Finally, click on pay registration fees. Candidates can make the fee payment online through various payment gateways.
- On successful completion of the fee payment, the candidates must click on the “Submit” application form.
- All candidates must take a printout of one or two copies of the application form for future purposes.
MTSE 2022 Application Fee
- The application fee for all candidates applying for MTSE will be Rs. 250/-
- Applicants can pay the registration fees online through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card.
MTSE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are applying for the Maths Talent Search Examination conducted by IISMA must check the minimum eligibility criteria. The officials will not accept the application form from the candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria. The minimum eligibility requirements for the Maths Talent Search Exam is given below:
- MTSE is a talent search exam in which candidates from all categories can participate.
- Any student studying in Class III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX under any educational board is eligible to appear for MTSE.
- A student can appear only for the class in which he/she is studying during the academic year.
MTSE 2022 Exam Pattern
The focus of this exam is on mathematical reasoning, mental ability, novel approach, concepts, accuracy, and speed. The winners of this talent search exam are awarded cash prizes and certificates by the IISMA. This exam is to determine the eligibility of the students for higher studies in mathematics by broadening their knowledge of various mathematical concepts. The candidates who have applied for the Maths Talent Search Exam must prepare for the test as per the syllabus and exam pattern. The exam pattern of the MTSE exam is given below:
- Mode of Exam: Online (through a webcam enabled device)
- Type of Questions: Objective MCQ type
- Number of Question: 35
- Duration of the Exam: 60 Minutes
- Marks Awarded: Each correct answer will be awarded +2 marks
- Negative Marking: There will be NO negative marks for any incorrect response.
|Number of Questions||Marks/Question||Negative Marking||Time|
|35||2||No Negative Marking||60 Minutes|
MTSE 2022 Syllabus
The students from classes 3 to 9 are eligible to apply for the MTSE. Therefore, all the applicants must check the MTSE 2022 Syllabus from the table given below:
|Class 3||Class 4||Class 5|
|Class 6||Class 7|
|Class 8||Class 9|
MTSE 2022 Result
The student will get a score on the submission of the test. The results of the MTSE examination will be declared on this website and can be checked by visiting the Downloads section.
- The certificates will be available for download once the result is announced. Students are requested to keep checking this site periodically.
- Candidates can save a copy of the MTSE Result 2022 for any future references.
- If a student desires to get his/her marks reassessed, an online application in this regard shall be made available along with a screenshot for payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards Verification Fee.
- Photocopy of the answer sheet and model answer key will be made available after verification.
- Applications received after the specified date will not be entertained. The decision of IISMA in this matter shall be final and binding.
MTSE 2022 Merit List
Once the examination is over the conducting authority will release the MTSE Merit List 2022 on its website.
- Candidates can check their merit list online through the link given in this article.
- The merit list will display the ranks of the candidates.
- Those candidates whose names are there in the merit list are eligible to receive cash prizes and awards.
MTSE 2022 Awards and Prizes
The following awards and prizes are given to the winners of the Maths Talent Search Exam:
|6th to 10th||Rs. 750 each|
|11th to 20th||Rs. 400 each|
|21st to 35th||Rs. 300 each|
|36th to 50th||Rs. 250 each|
MTSE 2022 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Maths Talent Search Exam 2022|
|Short Form||MTSE 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute for Studies of Mathematics (IISMA)|
|Purpose of the Exam||To identify and also inspire and reward the talented young students from classes 3 to 9 from various schools by awarding prizes.|
|Level of the Exam||National|
Indian Institute for Studies in Mathematics, or IISMA, is an organization dedicated to improving the quality of mathematical education at all levels. IISMA was founded in October 2004. This organization conducts the Maths Talent Search Examination (MTSE) to test their understanding of mathematical concepts, and to prepare them to face competitive exams, IISMA is organizing a Maths Talent Search Examination or MTSE for the students of classes III to IX in English and Marathi. Team IISMA earnestly solicits your co-operation in its endeavor to honor and inspire the mathematical talent of the young.
FAQs on MTSE
Q1. Can I apply for Maths Talent Search Exam Offline?
Ans: No, you can apply for MTSE 2021 only through online mode.
Q2. What is prize money for the winners of MTSE?
Ans: The winners of MTSE are awarded Prizes worth more than Rs. 3.85 lacs are awarded every year.
Q3. How can I check MTSE 2021 Result?
Ans: The MTSE Result 2021 will be available online. Candidates can download their results from the link given in this article.