DU Recruitment 2021 for Non-Teaching Posts has been started. The Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals possessing relevant qualification(s)/ work experience for recruitment to various non-teaching posts in the University of Delhi (DU. The exam date for the same is yet to be announced. National Testing Agency is the conducting body for this exam and is organized at the National Level. Those who are seeking to apply and appear can read the whole article to know more about NTA DU Recruitment 2021.
- DU has released the Recruitment notice for Non-Teaching Posts for session 2021. The application form can be filled from 23 February to 28 April 2021.
- The form can be edited from 30 April to 02 May 2021.
DU Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check below in the table DU Recruitment 2021 vital dates for Non-Teaching Posts:
|Start date of Online Submission of Application Form||23 February 2021|
|Last date to Apply||
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTA DU Recruitment 2021: Correction Window(30 Apr - 02 May) - Admissions
28 April 2021
|Last date of the successful transaction of the fee||
29 April 2021
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form||
30 April to 02 May 2021
|Admit Card release date||May 2021|
|Exam date||May 2021|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||June 2021|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website||June 2021|
DU Recruitment 2021 Application Form
DU has opened the application window for the recruitment exam. The candidates can check below in the given points vital points regarding DU Recruitment 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates can apply through the “Online” mode only for the post(s).
- The form can be submitted on the NTA website, as no other mode will be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted for a particular post. If it is found that a candidate has submitted more than one Application Form for the same post, his candidature shall be summarily rejected for all post(s).
- Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are valid and active.
- Any incomplete information will lead to the rejection of forms.
- Fee should be deposited via any of the available online modes only.
- Once the form will be completed the candidates are advised to take the print out of it.
DU Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Applicants can check below category-wise Delhi University Recruitment Test Fee. The candidates must note that the fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
|OBC(NCL)/ EWS /Female||Rs 800/-|
Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate to the
Mode of Payment – using SBI/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Netbanking/UPI/Wallet.
How to Apply for DU Recruitment 2021?
Here are the steps to apply for DU Recruitment 2021 for Non-Teaching Posts:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website – https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/
- Step 2 – Click on the given link ” Apply for du Recruitment Test(Non-Teaching Posts) 2021
- Step 3 – Then click on New Registration and then on the next page press ” click here to proceed”
- Step 4 – Enter the personal details, Contact details (unique Email Id and Mobile Number), etc.
- Step 5 – Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Step 6 – Upload the scanned images of the following documents:
- Latest passport size photograph (file size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- Class-X certificate as documentary proof of Date of Birth (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Employment certificate (wherever applicable) (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS, wherever applicable) (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- PwD Certificate (wherever applicable) (file size : 50 kb to 300 kb) in jpg/ jpeg format/file.
- Step 7 – Pay the fee using an online payment gateway and keep proof of fee paid safely for future reference.
- Step 8 – Download, save and print copies of the Confirmation Page of filled Application Form after successful remittance of fee and keep the same safely for future reference.
DU Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those who are seeking to apply can check below in the table DU Recruitment 2021 Test Eligibility Criteria for all posts:
|Posts||Minimum Eligibility Requirements||Desirable||Age Limit|
|MEDICAL OFFICER(Post Code: P1001)||M.B.B.S. with at least three years of experience after
obtaining the degree.
|PG / MBA (Hospital Administration) and/ or hospital experience will be preferred.||35 Years|
|ASSISTANT REGISTRAR(Post Code: P1002)||Good academic record with Masters‟ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of
B in the UGC seven-point scale.
|PRIVATE SECRETARY(Post Code: P0701)||
|SECURITY OFFICER(Post Code: P0702)||
|YOGA ORGANIZER(Post Code: P0703)||A Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Yoga
A Graduate or Post Graduate degree with at least 02 years of experience as a Yoga teacher/ instructor in a Government Institution or Institute of repute.
|SENIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT (Post Code: P0704)||
|NURSE(Post Code: P0600)||
There other posts like Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Assistant Security Officer, etc. the details of which can be checked in the information brochure attached below.
DU Recruitment 2021 Age Relaxation
There will be age relaxation as per the government norm which has been summarised below:
|Categories||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|PWD + OBC(NCL)||13 Years|
|PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECO/SSCOs||05 Years|
|Permanent Employee in
Statutory or Autonomous
Undertaking/Universities/ affiliated or constituent colleges under the University/
|5 years or the number of years (in completed years) whichever is less provided they have rendered at least three years regular service in the Government Departments/ Statutory or Autonomous bodies/Universities/ affiliated or constituent colleges under the University/Public Sector Undertakings.|
|Departmental candidates of
The University of Delhi and its
|Upper age limit shall not be insisted upon|
|Persons who are already working on contract/daily wages/ad-hoc basis in DU or its College(s)||upper age limit will be relaxed to the extent of service rendered by them in the University or its colleges provided they have put in at least one year of service.|
DU Recruitment 2021 Exam Scheme
The tests may be computer-based or otherwise. Check hereunder DU Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern:
- MEDICAL OFFICER (Post Code: P1001) Exam Scheme
|Part – I
Computer-Based Examination in two papers (Paper I and Paper II)
|02 hours each||500 marks (250 marks
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (Post Code: P1002) Exam Scheme
|02 hours||150 marks||150 marks|
|02 hours||150 marks|
Components of Written Test:
|Components||Num of questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Test of General Studies||150||150|
|Paper 2||Educational Administration and
The duration of each paper is 02 hours.
NOTE- For other posts details kindly check the information brochure.
DU Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can check below in the given points important instructions for DU Recruitment 2021 Exam Admit Card:
- The authority will issue the admit card to those only who will successfully submit the application form.
- Applicants will have to download the exam hall ticket from the official website.
- In case a candidate is found of having filled up more than one enrollment forms for one or more posts, the Admit Card will be cancelled.
- The candidates must carry their admit card in the exam hall for identity verification purpose.
- Also, they must preserve it until the recruitment process is over.
DU Recruitment 2021 Exam Centre
The candidates can check below in the table a few cities where the exam will be held:
|West 2||Bhilai Nagar|
Download here DU Recruitment Test 2021 Information Brochure Pdf
DU Recruitment 2021 Highlights
Hereunder we have provided Delhi University Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment short details:
|Exam Name||DU Recruitment 2021 Test|
|Exam Conducting body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Frequency||Once a year|