Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2019: The Patna Women’s College Entrance Examination dates are announced by Patna University. The prospect candidates seeking admission for the course of B.A., and B.Sc. can apply for the entrance exam. Admission Form for B.A/B.Sc. Part 1 (2019-2022) will be available on the website of Patna Women’s College. The candidates can check the important details regarding the entrance exam. Patna Women’s College, Patna University, Bihar, India Degree courses (Arts, Science, Commerce, MCA, and PG Home Science Prospectus 2019-20 link is given below for downloading.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
A candidate will be admitted to B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./Professional courses only after she qualifies in the Common Entrance Examination held for admission to undergraduate courses, conducted by the college.
Patna Women’s College Admission Latest Update
- Patna Women’s College (Patna University) Classes has been started from 02 July 2019.
- Patna Women’s College (Patna University) is College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) status accorded by UGC.
- Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained at the entrance test 2019.
However, at the time of admission, the candidates should possed the mark-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Compartment/failed candidates or candidates with less than 45% marks secured in the qualifying examination, will not be considered for admission even if they have qualified int he entrance test 2019.
- Proficiency Test for English Honours: Students applying for English Honours will have to appear in a proficiency test on 25 May 2019 from 9:30 AM to 10:30 Am.
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2019 Important dates
The dates are announced by Patna Women’s College Examination Department.
|1.||Starting of Application Form||01 April 2019|
|2.||Last date for Application Submission||10 May 2019|
|3.||B.A. Entrance Exam Date||22 May 2019|
|4.||B.Sc. Entrance Exam Date||23 May 2019|
|5.||Proficiency Test for English Honours||25 May 2019|
|6.||Result Declaration for B.A.||30 May 2019|
|7.||Result Declaration for B.Sc.||31 May 2019|
|8.||Counselling date||Second week of June|
|9.||Result declaration||July 2019|
|10.||Counselling Process||July 2019|
Eligibility for Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2019
The eligible candidates can apply for this entrance exam, the criteria as follows:
- The minimum age should be 17 years.
- The candidate minimum qualifying marks: General category: 50% and S.C./ S.T./ E.B.C: 45%.
Online Application Form Date
|1.||Availability of form||01 April 2019|
|2.||Last date to apply||10 May 2019|
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam Application Form
The mode of application is online through login to their website. The interested and eligible candidates can grab this life-changing career opportunity, to study in the first institution of higher learning opened to serve the educational needs of women in Bihar. The eligible candidates can apply for more than one course with single registration, but fees should be paid for each application separately.
How to fill the Patna Women’s College online application form?
The steps to fill the Patna Women’s College Entrance Examination 2019 is mention below.
- The candidates are required to apply online via login to Patna Women’s College Website i.e www.patnawomenscollege.in.
- The online application form shall be required to be filled in English only.
- If a candidate is applying for more than one course no need to register again, Candidate can fill more than one online application form with single registration, but payment can be made separately for each application form.
- Also, Net Banking Debit/credit card credentials are required to pay the application fees.
- Furthermore, Following Document’s to be ready for filling online application.
(a) For undergraduate course: 12th Mark Sheet and Latest Colour Passport Photo.
(b) For Postgraduate course: Graduation Mark sheet and the latest colour passport photo.
Note: Be prepared before you apply online with these details: Photo (500×600 pixels, 72 resolution), Admit card photo (500×600 pixels, 72 resolution) and other personal details.
Entrance exam fees payment:
Once you have applied online, the payment can be done offline or online.
- Exam fees: General category – Rs. 500/- and Reserved category – Rs. 550/-
- Online payment: Debit/credit card or net banking.
- Offline payment: take a printout of Bank Challan from the website and deposit at Vijaya Bank, Extension Counter, Patna Women’s College campus with the printed challan.
Professional Degree Courses
B.Sc. Hons. Degree in Microbiology (MB)
B.Sc. Hons. Degree in Computer Application (BCA)
B.A. Hons. Degree in Communication English and Media Studies (CEMS)
B.A. Hons. Degree in Mass Communication (BMC)
B.Com. Hons. Degree in Advertising and Marketing Management (AMM)
B.Com. Hons. Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
Post Graduate Degree courses
Home Science – 2 years (4 semesters)
Computer Application (MCA) – 3 years (6 semesters) AICTE Approved
One Year Post Graduate Diploma courses
Fashion Designing (PGDFD) – 1 year (2 semesters)
Advertising and Marketing Management (PGDAMM) – 1 year (2 semesters)
Computer Application (PGDCA) – 1 year (2 semesters)
Examination Pattern and Syllabus:
The exam will be objective type questions, with no negative marking. Use of black or blue ball pen is allowed on the OMR sheets. There is no negative marking in the test.
|2.||Duration of exam||2 hours|
|3.||No. of objective questions||100 (one mark each)|
|General knowledge and Aptitude||10 marks (Compulsory)|
|Physics and Chemistry||60 marks (Compulsory)|
|Biology OR Mathematics and Statistics||30 marks ( You can choose)|
|General knowledge and Aptitude||25 marks|
|Questions related to all major subjects Of Humanities and Social Sciences||75 marks|
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2019 Results and Admissions
After the declaration of results admission will be done on marks obtained in the entrance examination. The minimum qualifying marks for the admission is 45%, candidates securing less than 45% will not be considered for admission.
Important documents at the time of admission: Caste Certificate issued by C.O. / S.D.O. / D.M. only. photocopy of I.A./I.Sc./+2, level Mark-Sheet, Character certificate from the previous school, Passport size photo, Domicile certificate, PWC 2019 ADMIT CARD and Scorecard.
B.A. and B.Sc. Admissions 2019
Percentage of Marks for B.A.and B.Sc. Admission will be calculated as follows if there is a tie between two or more candidates.
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2019
Read more about Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE), Pune, Here.
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2019
Name of Examination
Patna Women’s College Entrance Examination
Commonly Known As
Patna Women’s College Entrance
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions into B.A/B.Sc (Arts, Science, Commerce, MCA and PG Home Science).|
Mode of Examination
Duration of Exam
Patna Women’s College Official Website & Address
Contact for Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2019.
Patna Women’s College (Patna University)
College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) status accorded by UGC.
Avila Convent, Bailey Road, Patna 800001, Bihar, India
Official Website: www.patnawomenscollege.in
Stay tuned for Patna Women’s College (Patna University) Admissions Status on this page.
patna women’s college entrance exam syllabus, patna womens college admission 2018, patna women’s college hostel fee, patna women’s college vocational courses, patna womens college result 2018, patna women’s college cut off marks, patna women’s college entrance test questions 2016, patna women’s college entrance test questions paper