SLAT 2019 Application form has been released from 24 January 2019 will be available for registration till 15 April 2019. SLAT 2019 is one of the four entrance examinations conducted by Symbiosis University under the name of SET examinations. Its full form is Symbiosis Law Entrance Test. Symbiosis University has released various important dates regarding the examination. The application form for the registration for the examination is available on the official website Symbiosis University.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
By appearing for the Symbiosis SLAT 2019 the candidates will be able to take admissions in any of the Symbiosis law school which can be SLS Noida, Pune or Hyderabad. In the examination, the candidates will be tested on the basis of their skill set and knowledge of legal reasoning, General Knowledge, Analytical reasoning and comprehension reading.
SLAT 2019 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the SLAT 2019 have been announced by the Symbiosis University on their official website. The same has been mentioned below
|Availability of Application form||24 January 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||15 April 2019|
|Last date to Pay Application Fee||15 April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 April 2019 to 04 May 2019|
|SLAT 2019 Examination||04 May 2019 (09.30 A.M.- 12.30 P.M.)|
|Result declaration of SLAT 2019||14 May 2019|
Application Form SLAT 2019
The application forms for the registration for SLAT 2019 have been made available from 24 January 2019 on the website of Symbiosis University. The last date for submission of the forms is 15 April 2019. In order to register the candidate may follow the procedure given below:
- Register online on the official website set-test.org.
- Any changes in the online application will be entertained only till the last date of submission of the form.
- Candidate should upload their latest scanned colour passport sized photograph at the time of online registration.
- Make sure that the information filled absolutely correct since the candidate would not get a separate window to correct the mistakes in the application form.
The application fees for SLAT 2019 is Rs. 1750/- only. After completing the application form the candidate is supposed to submit the fees for completing the registration. Following are some important point regarding the payment of the application form:
- The payment can be made through Billdesk Payment Gateway/ Easebuss Payment Gateway/ Indian Bank Payment Gateway or Demand Draft
- Candidates may pay through DD in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- For further information regarding fees, payment candidates can visit their official website.
SLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The SLAT examination provides the candidate opportunity to get admission into the three law schools under the Symbiosis University. The three law schools are SLS Pune, SLS Noida, and SLA Hyderabad. Each of the three law schools mentioned above provides the candidate with two law courses which are B.A LLB and B.B.A LLB.
- These three law schools and the courses provided by them have a common eligibility criterion which the candidate must have passed standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes).
SLAT 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Cards for SLAT 2019 will be made available on the official website of Symbiosis University from 20 April 2019 to 04 May 2019. The test center and the address of the same will be printed on the Admit Card.
Some important information regarding Admit Card:
- The print out of the Admit Card should be colored.
- Ensure that the latest your latest passport photograph is pasted upon the Admit Card.
- Make sure to bring an ID proof along the Admit Card
SLAT 2019 Syllabus
candidates can download the SLAT 2019 Syllabus PDF
SLAT 2019 Examination Structure
|S.No.||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Important Books for SLAT 2019
- Quick General Knowledge by Disha Experts.
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension by Ajay Singh.
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation by Nishit K Sinha.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
- Wileys Legal Awareness & Logical Reasoning by Amandeep Rajgotra.
- Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal.
SLAT 2019 Exam Centers
There are approx 85 test centers for SLAT 2019 Examination. Given below is the expected list for SLAT 2019:
- Ahmednagar – Maharashtra
- Ajmer – Rajasthan
- Indore – Madhya Pradesh
- Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh
- Mysuru – Karnataka
- Mumbai – Maharashtra
- Gangtok / Bardang – Sikkim
- Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh
- Amritsar – Punjab
- Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra
- Hooghly – West Bengal
- Patiala – Punjab
- Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh
- Nellore – Andhra Pradesh
- Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar
- Anand – Gujarat
- Panaji – Goa
- Patna – Bihar
- Panipat – Haryana
- Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh
- Pune – Maharashtra
- Aurangabad – Maharashtra
- Hubli – Karnataka
- Jaipur – Rajasthan
- Guwahati – Assam
- Ambala – Haryana
- Hyderabad – Telangana
- Howrah – West Bengal
- Nagpur – Maharashtra
- Ahmedabad – Gujarat
- Nashik – Maharashtra
- Amravati – Maharashtra
- Jammu – Jammu & Kashmir
- Jalandhar – Punjab
- Belagavi (Belgaum) – Karnataka
- Raipur – Chhattisgarh
- Gandhinagar – Gujarat
- Rajkot – Gujarat
- Bengaluru – Karnataka
- Agra – Uttar Pradesh
- Kochi/Ernakulam – Kerala
SLAT 2019 Result
It has been announced that the Result of SLAT 2019 will be declared on 14 May 2019. The candidates may view their result on the official website of the university which is set-test.org by entering their credentials.
Admission to the to the select programmes at the three-law school of the university is strictly based on merit, assessment of individual performance in SLAT examination for undergraduate studies.
SLAT 2019 Cut Off
The cut off for SLAT 2019 Examination will be announced after the result has been declared. Cut off marks are the minimum marks that will make the candidate eligible for admission in BBA LLB and BA LLB program. The university will release the cut off marks tentatively on the individual websites of three participating law schools.
The merit list hence generated will allow the candidates to go for the next round of selection process that is the personal interview and writing ability test also called PI-WAT test.
SLAT 2019 Seat Reservation
candidates can get seat if they provide the document on time. Reservation for different categories is as follows:
|Within Sanctioned Intake||Over and Above Intake|
|Differently Abled Candidates||3%||Defense Quota||5% for SLS-Pune, SICSR and SCMS- Pune|
slat 2019 date, slat 2019 exam date, , slat symbiosis 2019, slat 2018, slat 2018 result, slat 2019 fees, slat syllabus.