SLAT 2020 Application form will be released on January 2020 and will be available for registration in April 2020. SLAT 2020 is one of the four entrance examinations conducted by Symbiosis University under the name of SET examinations. Its full form is Symbiosis Law Entrance Test. Symbiosis University has released various important dates regarding the examination. The application form for the registration for the examination is available on the official website Symbiosis University.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
By appearing for the Symbiosis SLAT 2020 the candidates will be able to take admissions in any of the Symbiosis law school which can be SLS Noida, Pune or Hyderabad. In the examination, the candidates will be tested based on their skill set and knowledge of legal reasoning, General Knowledge, Analytical reasoning and comprehension reading.
SLAT 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Application form||Third week of January 2020|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||Third week of April 2020|
|Last date to Pay Application Fee||Third week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||Third week of April 2020 to First week of May 2020|
|SLAT 2020 Examination||First week of May 2020|
|Result declaration of SLAT 2020||Second week of May 2020|
Application Form SLAT
The application forms for the registration for SLAT 2020 will be available in January 2020 on the website of Symbiosis University. The last date for submission of the forms will be in the mid of April 2020. To register the candidate may follow the procedure given below:
- Register online on the official website set-test.org.
- Any changes in the online application will be entertained only till the last date of submission of the form.
- Candidate should upload their latest scanned colour passport-sized photograph at the time of online registration.
- Make sure that the information filled correctly since the candidate would not get a separate window to correct the mistakes in the application form.
The application fees for SLAT 2020 is Rs. 1750/- only. After completing the application form the candidate is supposed to submit the fees for completing the registration. Following are some important point regarding the payment of the application form:
- The payment can be made through Billdesk Payment Gateway/ Easebuss Payment Gateway/ Indian Bank Payment Gateway or Demand Draft
- Candidates may pay through DD in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- For further information regarding fees, payment candidates can visit their official website.
SLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The SLAT examination provides the candidate opportunity to get admission into the three law schools under the Symbiosis University. The three law schools are SLS Pune, SLS Noida, and SLA Hyderabad. Each of the three law schools mentioned above provides the candidate with two law courses which are B.A LLB and B.B.A LLB.
- These three law schools and the courses provided by them have a common eligibility criterion which the candidate must have passed standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes).
SLAT 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Cards for SLAT 2020 will be made available on the official website of Symbiosis University in the Third week of April 2020 to May 2020. The test centre and the address of the same will be printed on the Admit Card.
Some important information regarding Admit Card:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- The print out of the Admit Card should be coloured.
- Ensure that the latest your latest passport photograph is pasted upon the Admit Card.
- Make sure to bring an ID proof along the Admit Card
SLAT 2020 Syllabus
candidates can download the SLAT 2020 Syllabus PDF
SLAT Examination Structure
|S.No.||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Important Books for SLAT
- Quick General Knowledge by Disha Experts.
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension by Ajay Singh.
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation by Nishit K Sinha.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
- Wileys Legal Awareness & Logical Reasoning by Amandeep Rajgotra.
- Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal.
SLAT Exam Centers
There are approx 85 test centres for SLAT 2020 Examination. Given below is the expected list for SLAT 2020:
- Ahmednagar – Maharashtra
- Ajmer – Rajasthan
- Indore – Madhya Pradesh
- Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh
- Mysuru – Karnataka
- Mumbai – Maharashtra
- Gangtok / Bardang – Sikkim
- Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh
- Amritsar – Punjab
- Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra
- Hooghly – West Bengal
- Patiala – Punjab
- Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh
- Nellore – Andhra Pradesh
- Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar
- Anand – Gujarat
- Panaji – Goa
- Patna – Bihar
- Panipat – Haryana
- Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh
- Pune – Maharashtra
- Aurangabad – Maharashtra
- Hubli – Karnataka
- Jaipur – Rajasthan
- Guwahati – Assam
- Ambala – Haryana
- Hyderabad – Telangana
- Howrah – West Bengal
- Nagpur – Maharashtra
- Ahmedabad – Gujarat
- Nashik – Maharashtra
- Amravati – Maharashtra
- Jammu – Jammu & Kashmir
- Jalandhar – Punjab
- Belagavi (Belgaum) – Karnataka
- Raipur – Chhattisgarh
- Gandhinagar – Gujarat
- Rajkot – Gujarat
- Bengaluru – Karnataka
- Agra – Uttar Pradesh
- Kochi/Ernakulam – Kerala
SLAT 2020 Result
Result will be declared in the month of May 2020. The candidates could view their result on the official website of the university which is set-test.org by entering their credentials.
Admission to the select programmes at the three-law school of the university is strictly based on merit, assessment of individual performance in SLAT examination for undergraduate studies.
SLAT Cut Off
The cut off for SLAT 2020 Examination will be announced after the result declaration. Cut off marks are the minimum marks that will make the candidate eligible for admission in BBA LLB and BA LLB program. The university will release the cut off marks tentatively on the individual websites of three participating law schools.
The merit list hence generated will allow the candidates to go for the next round of selection process that is the personal interview and writing ability test also called PI-WAT test.
SLAT Seat Reservation
candidates can get a seat if they provide the document on time. Reservation for different categories is as follows:
|Within Sanctioned Intake||Over and Above Intake|
|Differently Abled Candidates||3%||Defence Quota||5% for SLS-Pune, SICSR and SCMS- Pune|