RTE Admission 2021 for Uttarakhand state is started. RTE comes under the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009. This provides free education to children all across the nation. Each state has its own RTE admission that falls under RTE Act, 2009. Thus below 14 years of age children get free and compulsory education. 25% of seats are reserved for the students of backward and reserved classes in all the schools as per the GOI norms. Students whose parents’ income is less than Rs. 1,00,000 can apply for RTE Admissions 2021. Read the article to get the information about the RTE Admission 2021.
Online Registration for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021 is available. Click Here to Apply Now.
Provision Under Right To Education Act, 2009
GO through the given points to have a better picture of the RTE admission.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about RTE Admission 2021: Check Application, Selection Procedure
- Every child between 6 to 14 years of age has the right to free and compulsory education.
- Government schools shall provide free education to the children and there must be a 25% reservation in the private schools without any fee.
- The National Commission For Elementary Education is there to monitor all aspects of elementary education including quality.
What are the objective Of The RTE Admission 2021?
Following are the objectives of RTE Admission 2021:
- To provide free quality education to the poor children
- To uplift the economically weaker section children.
- Increase the literacy rate of the rate that will automatically increase the literacy rate of the country.
- Providing such education, that will be helpful for the children in building their careers.
- No compromise with the quality of education for the poor children.
Benefits and Features Of RTE Admission 2021
To provide free and compulsory education every state has launched the RTE Admission scheme. All the criteria fall under the GOI scheme.
- Until the age of 14 years, the students will get the free and compulsory education
- Students from the economically weaker section of society will get admission in private schools through this scheme
- 25% of seats are reserved in every private school.
- One can take part in the admission process by filling the application in an online mode.
- Every state school education department is responsible for the implementation of this scheme
- Through RTE Admission, there are around lakhs of seats that are available in thousands of schools across the country.
- Parents’ annual income must be less than Rs 1 lakh.
- Through this scheme, preference is given to disabled children, wards of sanitary workers, and HIV-infected.
RTE Admission 2021 Application Form
The process of an application takes place in an online mode for the RTE admission. Check the steps to apply for it:
- Visit the official website of RTE Admission as per the preferred state
- The home page of the RTE Admission will appear on the screen.
- Locate and click on “Application”.
- Candidates will be redirected to the new page.
- Enter the details asked such as- Name, Gender, Date of birth, Password, Religion, Community, Mobile number, Email ID, Eligibility class as per date of birth
- Then click on the save option. (Make sure that before saving, candidates have to check if the details entered by them are correct or not.)
- The registration and the application number will be displayed on your screen. (Note down the application no. for future use).
- Now login into the account by entering the details required such as application number and password
- Enter the communication and parents detail
- Upload the scanned images of all the documents required.
- Select the schools as per the preference
- Click on the “Submit” option
- Download the filled application form and take the print for future reference.
Documents Required To Fill The Application
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph of the student
- Income certificate for weaker section candidates
- Community certificate for disadvantaged group candidates
- Disadvantaged Group Special Category Certificate
- Aadhar card or ration card of the parent or guardian
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate to prove wards of scavengers (if applicable).
- Certificate of Children of HIV-infected parents (if applicable).
List of State and Union Territories Where RTE Admission Scheme Works
The list given below is the name of states and UTs where RTE scheme works:
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Tamil Nadu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
RTE Admission 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||RTE Admission 2021|
|Level of the admission process||National level|
|Organizing body||Centre for Civil Society (CCS) under its School Choice Campaign (SCC) and is currently run in partnership with Central Square Foundation (CSF)|