TANCET 2020 Application Form has been released by the Anna University, Chennai. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is a State Level Entrance Examination. This examination takes place to offer admissions to M.E. / M. Tech. / M. Arch. / M. Plan. / M.C.A. / M.B.A. Courses. The aspirants can get admissions to government and non-government colleges in Tamil Nadu State through this examination. On the behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu, Anna University will manage this entrance examination. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to TANCET 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM Uni. Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
TANCET 2020 Latest Update
- TANCET 2020 Application form has been released by the Anna University on 07 January 2020.
- TANCET 2020 Admission Notification has been released on 28 December 2019. The Application Form will be starting on 07 January 2020.
TANCET 2020 Important Dates
Given below are the dates that have been released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
As soon as the exact dates are revealed, we will update them. Also, the updates can be checked by the students on the official website of TANCET.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TANCET 2020: Application Form (07 January), Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
|Application Form Available||07 January 2020|
|Application Form last date||31 January 2020|
|Admit Card Download||13 February 2020|
|Exam date||29 February 2020 (MCA & MBA) & 01 March 2020 (M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan)|
|Result Declaration||20 March 2020|
|Downloading of Mark sheets||23 March 2020|
|Counselling begins||April/ May 2020|
TANCET Application Form
Given below are some general information about the application form. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- The aspirants will get the application form through online mode from the official website.
- The Online Application Form for TANCET will be available from 07 January 2020.
- No Offline Application Form will be available.
- The applicants need to fill only one TANCET 2020 Online Registration form for all the three entrance examinations of TANCET 2020.
- The candidates need not send the completed application form through offline mode or by post.
- The aspirants must keep the print of the completed application form for future reference.
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
- The payment of the application form fee will be available in online mode only.
- The applicants need to pay Rs. 600 /- (Rs. 300 /- for SCA / ST / SC categories) for anyone of the programs.
- If a candidate aspires to appear in more than one program, then he/she needs to deposit Rs. 600 /- (Rs. 300 /- for SC / ST / SCA category candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu State) for every additional program.
TANCET Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil to sit for the exam.
- The candidates appearing in Final Year of the examination are also eligible for application.
- The aspirants belonging to other states are also eligible for application but the respective authorities will determine the eligibility.
|M.E. / M. Tech. / M. Arch. / M. Plan.||
|M.C.A. (Lateral Entry)||
TANCET 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card for TANCET 2020 will be issued by Anna University online on 13 February 2020. Candidates who filled the Application Form must download the Admit Card for the Entrance exam.
Candidate must follow the mentioned below steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of Anna University and click on the “TANCET Admit card” link.
- Secondly, enter your login id and password and then click on the submit button.
- After submitting the admit card will be displayed on the screen. candidates can check all the details and save the admit card and take a print out for further use.
- Candidates are advised to check the details on the Admit card is mentioned below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Address of the Exam centre.
- Date of the Exam
- Time Slot Assigned
- Instruction for the candidate to follow in the examination.
TANCET 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Exam|
|Exam Conducting Body||Anna University, Chennai|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Application form mode||Online mode|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline Mode (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Medium of Exam||English and Tamil|
|TANCET 2020 Official Website
Detailed TANCET 2020 Syllabus PDF is available here. For Engineering Admission click here at TNEA 2020.
Stay tuned to entrance zone for more updates and information related to TANCET 2020 ANNA University.