TGUGCET Hall Ticket 2023 or Telangana Gurukul UG Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket will be released by TSWREIS for all the registered candidates in an online mode. TGUGCET Hall Ticket 2023 is released for admission into the 1st year Degree Course for the Academic Year 2023-23. In order to download the admit card, candidates have to enter the contact number / mobile number and date of birth. Candidates have to download and take the print of the admit card in order to enter the examination hall. No one will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. Read the article to get more details on the TGUGCET Hall Ticket.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Telangana Gurukul UG Common Entrance Test
Telangana Gurukul Degree Entrance test for admissions into its BA, BBA, B.Com and BSc English medium courses offered in 30 TSWRDCs for Women and TTWRDCs for Men and Women would be conducted on the basis on a Common Entrance Test in the Name of TGUGCET 2023.
TGUGCET Hall Ticket 2023 Dates
Candidates appearing for the entrance exam must be aware of the important date regarding the admit card and the exam. Look into the table below for the dates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TGUGCET Hall Ticket 2022: Exam Date, Admit Card Download Procedure
|TGUGCET Hall Ticket.||July 2023|
|Entrance Exam||July 2023|
TGUGCET Hall Ticket 202 Instructions
Candidates who are going to appear for TGUGCET must keep the following things into account while visiting the center.
- Registered candidates must have the printed TGUGCET hall ticket.
- Follow all the instructions mention in the TGUGCET admit card
- If any unfair means are found for the students then they will be debarred from taking the exam.
- No barred items such as cell phones, pagers, calculators are allowed in the exam hall.
- Use a Blue/Black ballpoint pen only to darken the circle of correct answers in the OMR answer sheet.
- No overwriting in the OMR sheet.
- No pencil to darken the circles in the OMR answer sheet.
- Discipline has to be maintained in the examination hall.
- Hall ticket will be checked by the invigilator and put his/her signatures in it and at the place provided in the Answer Sheet.
- No entry in the examination hall without the TGUGCET admit card.
Documents Needed To Taken In The TGUGCET Exam Hall
Candidates going to appear for the exam must hold the following things:
- Must have the printed TGUGCET admit card.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Identity cards such as an aadhar card
- Snacks are allowed if the person is diabetic.
How to Download TGUGCET Hall Ticket 2023?
There are certain steps that candidates have to follow in order to have the admit card. Look into the steps here:
- Visit the official website of TGUGCET i.e. tswreis.in
- A home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Hall Ticket for TGUGCET-2023 links on the home page.
- Enter the contact number / mobile number and date of birth in order to download admit card
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen in pdf form.
- Candidates are advised to download the admit card.
- After that take the print of the admit card for further reference.
Details In The TGUGCET Admit Card
A lot of information is available on the admit card for the registered candidates. It is mandatory for the candidates to have the admit card on the examination day. Check the details present on the hall ticket.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination center
- Exam Date
- Exam Timing .
Problems In Downloading TGUGCET Admit Card
Sometimes candidates find problems in downloading the admit card. The problems that arise can be because of various reasons. Check the problem one faces while downloading the hall ticket.
- Server Issues: If the server is overloaded them the site starts working very slow due to traffic issues. That’s why it is advised that don’t keep things for the last minute. If anyone faces such an issue then wait for the server to restore.
- Incomplete Online Form/ Wrong Details: If the candidates have not completed the application, the admit card will not be released for him/her. It simply means that their application is rejected. So always try to complete the form on time with the correct details and prescribed size for the images.
- Eligibility Criteria Not fulfilled: If someone fails to fulfill the required eligibility then his/her application will be rejected and authority will not release the admit card for them. So check all the details before applying for the exam.
TGUGCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
As per the Group at Intermediate, syllabus differs accordingly. Candidates need to check the syllabus as released by the concerned authority as per the groups. There are total of four subjects that are taken into account of 150 marks. The mode of the exam paper will be in English and Telugu and the exam will take place in an offline mode.
TGUGCET Admit Card FAQs
Ques 1. Who releases the TGUGCET Admit Card?
Ans: Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS)
Ques 2. What is the language of the paper for the TGUGCET exam?
Ans: English and Telugu medium.
Ques 3. What items should students take in the Exam Hall for TGUGCET?
Ans: Exam Hall Ticket, blue/black ballpoint pen, and exam pad items to the examination center.
Ques 4. Where can I download the TGUGCET Hall Ticket
Ans: TGUGCET conducting body website that is tswreis.in