TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions 2020: Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) will announce TNOU Tamil Nadu open university B.Ed application form 2020, A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses for the academic year 2020. The Candidates who wish to apply for the b.ed program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admission 2020 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Tamil Nadu B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||Last week of October 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||November 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||January 2020|
|Entrance Examination||Second week of January 2020|
|Result Announcement||Last week of January 2020|
TNOU 2020 Application form
The application form for Tamil Nadu Open University will be released by the university. The students seeking admission in Tamil Nadu Open University need to check official website for admission updates. Whereas
How to Apply for TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions?
The Applicants can apply for TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates can download Application Form Online or get the prospectus by post.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions 2020.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through offline mode only.
- Candidates can fill the offline application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules and fill in the OMR Blocks correctly
- Paste Photo, Signature and other documents.
- Pay the fees as given below.
- After the payment is completed, candidates can send the application to the registered address which is given below.
How to Pay Application Fees for TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions 2020
TNOU 2020 online form: After the candidate has successfully filled the tamil nadu open university B.Ed application form 2020, the Payment of Fee is through Demand Draft.
tamil nadu open university B.Ed 2020 fees details for different category:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Qualification Criteria for TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions
The candidates who are eligible for the TNOU Tamil Nadu 2020 B.Ed Admissions must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree with at least 50% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- Trained In-service teachers with D.T.Ed. in any government recognised student affiliated to Tamil Nadu state can also apply.
- The Lower Age Limit for Candidate to appear in Exam is 21 years old.
Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions Knowledge Graph
|University Name/ Name of Exam||TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions|
|Examination Conducting body||Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU)|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
|Exam Date||Second Week of January 2020|
Seats Reservation of TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions 2020
The reservation for the different category for b ed correspondence course in Tamilnadu is given below:
|1.||Scheduled Castes (SC)||18%|
|2.||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1%|
|3.||Most Backward Classes (MBC) and Denotified Communities (DNC)||20%|
|4.||Backward Classes (BC)||30%|
Subjects for TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions
The expected Subjects available for TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions are:
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
Admit Card for TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions 2020
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
The Steps to download admit card are:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the link download online admit card.
- Also, enter your roll number and other details required.
- Now, Click on Submit Button
- Finally, take a print out of your admit card.
In addition, Save the Admit card for future use.
TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions 2020 Result
The Result of TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions 2020 will be announced in the Last Week of December 2020. After the result announcement, the criteria to select the students will be on the basis of score obtained in the qualifying examination and score obtained in the Entrance test. After the Result, Rank List is prepared and on the basis of rank obtained, Students get the admissions into University.
Official Contact Details
Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU)
Chennai – 600 015
For More Details, Visit the TNOU 2020 official website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on TNOU Tamil Nadu B.Ed Admissions 2020.