Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2018 has been started from the 24 June 2018. Only NEET exam is considered for providing admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered by various colleges in India, from the previous year 2017. Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) will have authority to conduct the counselling for state quota seats for admission in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BPT/DDH/CRC courses. Students from J&K state are not eligible for the 15% AIQ seats, therefore, their 100% seats will be filled through state quota basis. JK NEET 2018 Counselling Schedule is released J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE).
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Read about All India NEET State Wise Counselling Here.
JK NEET 2018 Counselling
The counselling of JK NEET 2018 is for the admission to the medical colleges of Jammu and Kashmir for MBBS Course. And only those candidates are allowed to participate in the process of counselling who have qualified the NEET 2018 and satisfy the criteria by JAKPBOPEE.
JK NEET 2018 MBBS Admission
The process of admission to J & K MBBS BDS 2018 is being conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). The counselling process has been started on June 24, 2018. The provisional state merit list was released on June 23, 2018. The authorities started the process of J & K MBBS 2018 admission on June 13, 2018. Jammu and Kashmir do not have seats for All India Quota, so the admission to J & K MBBS 2018 for the 100% state quota seats is conducted by BOPEE. Candidates were required to upload the documents in order to proceed with the online application process for J & K MBBS 2018 admission. Only those candidates are eligible for Jammu and Kashmir MBBS admission 2018 who have filled the online application form.
Official Website for J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE): www.jkbopee.gov.in
J & K MBBS BDS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be Indian citizens.
- The candidates must have completed 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2018, of the given academic year for which the admission is being conducted.
- The candidates applying for J & K MBBS BDS 2018 admission should not be more than 25 years of age.
- Candidates applying to State Quota seats must be permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates applying for J & K MBBS BDS admission 2018 must have cleared or qualified in the class 12 examination from a recognized institution of the state.
- Candidates are also required to obtain 50% marks in aggregate in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories. The candidates who are Physically challenged (Persons with Disability), under the open merit category, will be considered if they have scored 45% in Class 12 exam in accordance with disability prescribed in MCI regulations.
- Candidates also have to secure the minimum required percentile in the NEET UG examination for admission to J & K MBBS 2018.
Minimum Percentile Required
|S. No.||Categories||Minimum Percentile Required||Minimum Required Marks|
|1||General (UR)||50th Percentile||119|
|2||ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile||96|
|3||UR Physically Handicapped (PH)||45th Percentile||107|
JK NEET 2018 Important Dates
The students who are eligible for the counselling of JK NEET 2018 should see the important dates related to it. They should make sure that they do not miss out any date, otherwise, they will not be eligible for the counselling process.
|Online registration||13-21 June 2018|
|Declaration of Merit List||As per JKBOPEE|
|Round-1 of counselling||As per JKBOPEE|
|Result of seat allotment round-1||As per JKBOPEE|
|Last date of joining college/course||As per JKBOPEE|
JK NEET 2018 Number of Seats
The aspirants or candidates who are looking forward or are interested in taking admission in the medical colleges of Jammu & Kashmir must know about the number of seats in every college. It is important to know about a number of seats in every medical college.
|Name of the college||Number of seats|
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Jammu||100|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||150|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar||150|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Instt. Of Medical Sciences, Srinagar||100|
JK NEET 2018 Cutoff
NEET cutoff 2018 J & K will be released in online mode and will be made available here. In this article, the applicants can check the Jammu and Kashmir cutoff of NEET 2017 to get an estimated score to ensure a government medical state. The authorities will be taking admission on the basis of NEET 2018 score.
Until now, the cutoff has not been declared by the official authorities. Candidates can have look at the last year’s cutoff for admissions to the various colleges. This will act as a reference to this year’s cutoff. It is expected to remain same this year as well.
J & K NEET Cutoff 2017 – 100% State Quota
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES|
|Name of College||100% State Quota|
|NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar||44,294||458||1,27,437||343||57,757||434|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||41,455||464||85,240||392||1,43,053||327|
|Sher-e-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura, Srinagar||49,094||449||1,23,869||347||–||–