JK NEET 2021 Counselling will start after the exam will be over which is scheduled to be help on 01 August 2021. Only NEET exam is considered for providing admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered by various colleges in India. Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) will have the authority to conduct the counselling for state quota seats for admission in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BPT/DDH/CRC courses. Students from J&K state are not eligible for the 15% AQI seats, therefore, their 100% seats will be filled on state quota basis. JK NEET 2021 Counselling Schedule is released J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE).
JK NEET 2021 Important Dates
The students who are eligible for the counselling of JK NEET 2021 should see the important dates related to it. They should make sure that they do not miss out any date, otherwise, they will not be eligible for the counselling process.
|Online registration||September 2021|
|Declaration of Merit List||September 2021|
|Round-1 of counselling||September 2021|
|Result of seat allotment round-1||September 2021|
|Last date of joining college/course||September 2021|
J & K MBBS BDS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the JK NEET 2021 Eligibility criteria are given below:
- The candidates must be Indian citizens.
- The candidates must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31 December 2020, of the given academic year for which the admission is being conducted.
- The candidates applying for J & K MBBS BDS 2020 admission should not be more than 25 years of age.
- Candidates applying to State Quota seats must be permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates applying for J & K MBBS BDS admission 2020 must have cleared or qualified in the class 12 examination from a recognized institution of the state.
- Candidates are also required to obtain 50% marks in aggregate in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories. The candidates who are Physically challenged (Persons with Disability), under the open merit category, will be considered if they have scored 45% in Class 12 exam in accordance with disability prescribed in MCI regulations.
- Candidates also have to secure the minimum required percentile in the NEET UG examination for admission to J & K MBBS 2020.
Minimum Percentile Required
|S. No.||Categories||Minimum Percentile Required||Minimum Required Marks|
|1||General (UR)||50th Percentile||119|
|2||ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile||96|
|3||UR Physically Handicapped (PH)||45th Percentile||107|
JK NEET 2021 Number of Seats
The aspirants or candidates who are looking forward or are interested in taking admission in the medical colleges of Jammu & Kashmir must know about the number of seats in every college. It is important to know about several seats in every medical college.
|Name of the college||Number of seats|
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Jammu||100|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||150|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar||150|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Instt. Of Medical Sciences, Srinagar||100|
JK NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET cutoff 2021 J & K will be released in online mode and will be made available here. In this article, the applicants can check the Jammu and Kashmir cutoff of NEET 2017 to get an estimated score to ensure a government medical state. The authorities will be taking admission based on NEET 2021 score.
Until now, the cutoff has not been declared by the official authorities. Candidates can have look at the last year’s cutoff for admissions to the various colleges. This will act as a reference to this year’s cutoff. It is expected to remain the same this year as well.
J & K NEET Cutoff 2017 – 100% State Quota
The cutoff details of JK NEET 2017 Cutoff are given in the table:
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES|
|Name of College||100% State Quota|
|NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar||44,294||458||1,27,437||343||57,757||434|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||41,455||464||85,240||392||1,43,053||327|
|Sher-e-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura, Srinagar||49,094||449||1,23,869||347||–||–
JK NEET 2021 Counselling
- The counselling of JK NEET 2021 is for admission to the medical colleges of Jammu and Kashmir for MBBS Course.
- And only those candidates are allowed to participate in the process of counselling who have qualified the NEET 2021 and satisfy the criteria by JAKPBOPEE.
The process of admission to J & K MBBS BDS 2021 is being conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). The counselling process will start in September 2021.
The provisional state merit list will be released in September 2021. Jammu and Kashmir do not have seats for All India Quota, so the admission to J & K MBBS 2021 for the 100% state quota seats is conducted by BOPEE.
Candidates were required to upload the documents to proceed with the online application process for J & K MBBS 2021 admission. Only those candidates are eligible for Jammu and Kashmir MBBS admission 2021 who have filled the online application form.