Patna University Distance Education DDE Admission 2020: Patna University DDE was established in 1974 in PATNA. The purpose of DDE is to provide higher education through correspondence and distance learning methods to such persons, who though possessing necessary educational qualifications, were unable to join any regular college. Those learners, who are engaged in some service of business, can also get themselves admitted to the directorate and receive higher education. It is also a book for those females who have no frequent opportunities due to engagements in household works. Directorate of Distance Education provides education through postal correspondence to students of B.A. / B.Com. (Hons.), Besides, it also provides education in BCA, Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS), PG Diploma in Journalism, PG Diploma in Financial Management, PG Diploma in Marketing Management and PG Diploma in Operations Management.
Patna Official Site: Patna University
The authority will soon be releasing notifications for admission. Candidates can check the details regarding admission into the university from the article given below:
Patna University PG Admission Important Dates
|Last Date for publication of selection list||July 2020|
|Documents Verification at the department||July 2020|
|Date of Admission by payment through Online mode||July 2020|
|Induction Meet at the respective Department||July 2020|
|Classes Begin||July 2020|
Patna University Distance Education DDE Application Process 2020
Interested candidates have to apply for the application form which is available only in offline mode. Application form can be obtained from the Sales Counter of the Directorate. Candidates have to be very careful while filling the application form and must submit it along with the enclosures. Candidates can submit the application fees through post or in person as per their preferences.
- Application fees on payable through Bank Challan is Rs. 350/-
- Application fees on payable through the post is Rs. 465/- by Bank draft of any nationalized bank only valid for three months, drawn in favor of the “Director, Directorate of Distance Education, P.U.” payable at Patna.
- The original marks sheet of the qualifying examination and its attested copy. The original mark sheet will be returned to the student after proper verification at the time of admission.
- The School or College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate in the original.
- Emigration Certificate for students migrating from other universities/Board etc. in Original and
- Five copies of recent P.P. size color photograph and one stamp size. The photograph should be of good quality and of the same negative.
Patna University Distance Education DDE Courses
List of courses offered by DDE is given below:
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty Of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Medicine
Patna University DDE Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for all the courses offered by the DDE are given below:
B.A: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized university.
B.com: Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
B.lib & Information Science: Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the library from any recognized university.
B.C.A: Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
Post Graduate Diploma In Marketing Management (PGDMM): Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in management from any recognized university.
Post Graduate Diploma In Financial Management (PGDFM): Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in management from any recognized university.
Post Graduate Diploma In Operation Management (PGDOM): Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in management from any recognized university.
Post Graduate Diploma In Journalism (PGDJ): Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from any recognized university.
Patna University DDE Study Centers
List of study centres under DDE is given below:
- Magadh Mahila College, Patna University, Patna.
- Patna College, Patna University, Patna
Candidates must pay the application fee through any one of the modes i.e. Offline or Online.
- In Online mode, payment can be made through Credit card, Debit card or Net banking.
- In Offline mode, candidates not having Net Banking facility/ Credit Card or ATM/Debit Card can pay the fee in cash at any branch of Allahabad Bank through the Challan downloaded from the Admission Portal. Candidate will be able to download the duly filled up Allahabad Bank challan from the Admission Portal only when you select the “cash payment” option while filling the application form online.
Patna University Contact Details
Candidates in doubt or any sort of query can contact the university at:
Phone No.: 0612–2678008
Inquiry Phone No.: 0612-2670531
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.
patna university distance education admission 2017, dde Patna university recognition, dde Patna university contact no, Patna open university admission 2018, dde Patna admission 2018, dde Patna university exam date 2018, Patna university distance education b ed