Assam CEE 2020 Exam Pattern describes the question paper structure, the number of questions, total marks, and exam duration, etc. The dates for Assam Combined Entrance Exam has been released on 12 February 2020. The Assam Science and Technology University will release the Application form on 02 March 2020. It is a state-level exam conducted for admission into Engineering and Medical courses in different Colleges of Assam. Any candidate seeking admission to B.E./B.Tech. Courses in Assam state should apply for Assam CEE 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Assam CEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for the exam are advised to go through the CEE 2020 Exam pattern for a better chance of clearing the exam. The interested applicants can find the information regarding Assam CEE Exam Pattern below:
- The CEE Exam will be conducted in offline mode only.
- Assam CEE 2020 will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) types.
- The time duration of each paper will be 3 hours(180 mins).
- And, there will be 120 questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- 4 marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Assam CEE 2020 Exam Pattern: Assam Entrance Paper Pattern
The details regarding the pattern of the CEE 2020 exam according to each subject are mentioned below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marking Scheme|
Each correct answer: 4marks
Each incorrect answer: -1 mark
Exam Pattern of Assam CEE 2020
Question Paper of Assam Combined Entrance Test contains questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Each paper consists of 120 questions of 4 mark each.
- The candidate should divide the time to finish the examination within 3 hours.
- Syllabus for Assam CEE 2020 generally covers the topics from NCERT textbooks.
- Therefore, candidates need a thorough knowledge of all the basic concepts and implementation methods.
- Applicants must practice by solving previous year papers to get along with the Assam CEE 2020 Exam Pattern and score effectively.
- Candidates must frequently visit this website to get any future updates from the University.
Read more about Assam Combined Entrance Exam
|Application Form||Admit Card|
Stay informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on Assam CEE 2020 Paper Pattern here.
Assam cee 2019 question paper, Assam medical entrance 2019, Assam medical entrance exam 2019.
Assam cee 2018 question paper pdf download, cee 2019 exam date, Assam cee 2019 application form, cee Assam 2018, cee exam 2019, Assam cee medical 2019, cee cut off 2018.