Firstly, to grab a seat in Information Technology and Social Science, one should apply for IIIT-Delhi counselling cell only. But, for the foreign/overseas dweller candidates (PIOs/NRIs), they have to apply through DASA (Direct Admission of Students Abroad). And they can also apply via the direct IIITD process. So, to know more about B.Tech Admission in IIITD 2020, read this article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
IIITD conducts a plethora of courses in its institution and provides its student with quality education along with B.Tech degree. From this year only the Indraprastha institution of Information Technology, Delhi (IIITD) added two new dynamic courses along with the B.Tech Programs. And admission to this is only possible via Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) in Delhi. For admission in Computer Science and Design (CSD), the aspirants have to go through the counselling process that the UCEED Counselling cell conducts.
B.Tech Admission in IIITD 2020
|JEE Main 2020 Result||30 April 2020|
|Application Form for IIITD||10 May 2020|
|Application last date||31 May 2020|
|Bonus Marks Document Verification||01 June 2020|
|Seat Allotment First Round||03 June 2020|
|First-round reporting||07 June 2020|
|Seat Allotment Second Round||10 June 2020|
|Second Round reporting||13 June 2020|
|Last date to withdrawal||15 July 2020|
Question Paper and Jee Main Answer Key is released by Different coaching institutes. Also, EntranceZone Rank Predictor is available, Analyse your Rank Here.
In order to procure more information, the aspirants need to visit the official portal to grab the online brochure of Indraprastha Institution of Information Technology, Delhi.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about B.Tech Admission in IIITD 2020: Registration Process
Where you can register for the B.tech course –
B.Tech Admission in IIITD 2020 to various programs being done through:
- Joint Admission Counselling, Delhi,
- UCEED Counselling (Only for some seats in CSD)
- and IIIT-Delhi Counselling (Only for some seats in ITSS).
IITD added two new courses along with the B.Tech Programs:
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)
- Computer Science and Applied Mathematics (CSAM)
- Computer Science and Design (CSD)
- Information Technology and Social Sciences (ITSS)
Some Vista And Information of the Indraprastha Institution of Information Technology, Delhi
The University has its inception in the year 2008 and the Ex.CM of Delhi i.e Sheila Dikshit inaugurated this institution. Also, it is an autonomous college and very well illustrious for its research orientation. And it provides various dynamic courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, a feathersPhD IN CSE and ECE. But, this year it added two new courses which tantamount feather to its cap in the field of quality education. Two new courses are as follows- Computer Science and Design (CSD) and Information Technology and Social Science (ITSS).
Further, it was created by the government of Delhi by the IIITD Delhi Act 2008. Also, its highest governing body is the General Council, which carefully looks after the running methodology of the institution. Also, the Lt.Governor General of India holds the right to oversee and also to hold a general council seat of IIITD. Moreover, the institution is UGC and AICTE approved and its CSE branch is NBA approved. And also it has 60+ highly erudite and scholars faculty members to guide and assist the student in the specific field.
Education & Placement Cell Of The IIITD
The institute offers 5 vital and dynamic courses with two new courses are as follows:
- CSE- Computer Science and Engineering
- ECE- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- CSAM- Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
- CSD and ITSS ( These are the two new courses included from this year onwards)
Address IIIT Delhi
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III
(Near Govind Puri Metro Station)
New Delhi, India – 110020
Finally, read more about Delhi Joint Admission Counselling Here.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone with more updates and information related to B.Tech Admission in IIITD 2020.
how to get admission in iiit Delhi, iiiit Delhi cutoffs, Indraprastha institute of information technology admission 2019, iiit Delhi application form 2019, iiit Delhi fee structure, iiit Delhi placements.