BCECE Bihar CET BCECE 2019 examination has been scrapped! 2019 Admission Notification has been announced by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board on 6 March 2019. Further, BCECEB will organize Bihar CET 2019 this year also to accommodate interested students in various Engineering, Medical and Agricultural courses available in the private and government colleges of Bihar state. This entrance examination was started by the State Government of Bihar as per the BCECE Act 1995. Interested candidates can go through the article for more details regarding Bihar CET official Notification.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
BCECE Bihar CET 2019 Admission Notification Details
BCECEB has release BCECE Bihar CET 2019 Admission Notification.
This year BCECE entrance exam will be conducted in only 1 stage on 29 April 2019 for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology and on 30 April 2019 for Krishi Vigyan (Agricultural Engineering).
Engineering / Pharmacy Program: Degree courses available in the government recognized Technical Institutions of Bihar and Technical Institutions outside the state (Under State Quota).
Biotechnology coming under the Agriculture Program: Degree courses of Rajendra Agriculture University, Pusa and Bihar Agriculture University, Sabour.
Eligibility criteria for Bihar CET 2019
Firstly, the foremost requirement to appear in this examination is the clearance of intermediate degree with stream PCM or PCB.
- For candidates choosing engineering degree, there is as such no age limit.
- Whereas for aspirants preferring medical and agriculture program, the minimum age limit of the candidate should be 17 years.
- But, in the case of upper age limit for SC/ST category, they will be provided relaxation of 5 years.
All the candidates before applying for the same must check all the notifications regarding this exam. But, for being eligible to appear in Bihar CET 2019, students must take the appropriate decision of their stream in class 11th.
Examination Pattern of Bihar CET 2019
The state level combined entrance examination will consist of questions from three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Further, different subject combination candidates will appear separately. Also, the PCM group will have questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Accordingly, the PCB group will have questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
The official website of BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board):
BIHAR Combined Entrance Test Details
|Registration Process||Eligibility Criteria|
|Exam Dates||Admit Card|
Stay tuned to Entrancezone for more updates.