BEEE 2020 Application Form has been released by Bharath University on 26 November 2019. Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) also known as Bharath University is the conducting body of BEEE 2020. The entrance exam is scheduled to take place in April 2020. Once the date for the registration is available, the applicants can register through the Admission link which will be provided on the official website. There is an offline mode too. Moreover, it’s up to the candidate to choose their mode of preference. Further, the offline forms can be obtained from the registered mentioned centres of BEEE 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
BEEE 2020 Online Application Form has been released on 26 November 2019. Click here>> Application Form.
BEEE 2020 Application Form Date
BEEE 2020 Application Form dates are mentioned in the table below.
|BEEE 2020 Online Application Process Starts||26 November 2019|
|BEEE 2020 Last Date to Apply Online||April 2020|
BEEE 2020 Application Form – Started
An applicant can check the Eligibility criteria for B.Tech and B. Arch from below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BEEE 2020 Application Form: Bharath University Online Admission Form
Eligibility criteria for applying to B.Tech degree:
- Candidates applying for BEEE 2020 must hold 10+2 or it is an equivalent certificate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For Bio-Engineering Departments, the candidate must have passed in 10+2 or its equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
Eligibility criteria for applying to B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
KIIT University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
- Students applying through the lateral entry mode should pass with a 50% aggregate mark in the B.Sc. degree with Maths subject or Diploma course conducted by an Institute recognized by Central or State Government.
Eligibility criteria for applying to B.Arch degree:
- The student should be passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Maths as a subject in their 10+2 exam.
- Applicants must crack the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture.
How to fill the Bharat University Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form?
The procedure for filling the Bharat University Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form is given below. The BEEE Application Form is available in both modes such as online and offline.
Guidelines to fill the Bharat University Application Form 2020:
1. Read all the instructions before filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
- Applications are available online as well as offline. Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- via Debit card/Credit card or Online banking.
- All the aspirants can visit the official website and fill out the personal as well as academic information to help the successful processing of the application.
- To view the filled out application you will need to enter your application number as well as a date of birth as your login credentials.
- To get a hard copy of the offline application, candidates need to send a self-addressed envelope demand draft drawn in the favour of the university amounting to Rs. 1000. Once the dd and the envelope are received, the application form will be dispatched as soon as possible.
- After filling out the Offline application form, it is expected to be posted to the following address.
Details in BEEE 2020 Application Form
A candidate has to fill the following details in the Application form of BEEE 2020 are:
- Name of the Applicant
- Community and Blood Group
- Date of Birth
- Mother Tongue and Native State
- Father’s full name or guardian’s name
- Address for Correspondence
- Mobile number and email address
- Educational qualifications
- Sports achievement
- Hostel Accommodation required or Transport required
- Parents occupation and income
Bharat University Address to collect BEEE 2020 Application Form
All details of the form are available at BEEE 2020 official website.
Dean Admission, Bharat University
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai- 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
Official BEEE 2020 Application Form: https://www.bharathuniv.ac.in/
- By paying Rs. 1000/- at the corporate office of Bharat University, applicants can get an offline version of the application form from the university itself.
- Once the application is filed, it is to be posted to the following address via Speed post or Indian post.
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai- 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
It is important to make a note of the application number as it is important to access the admit card and future processes. Also after successfully submitting the form take a printout of the application form. It will be useful during the later stages of admission.
BEEE Full-Form Means Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination.
been 2018, been 2017 official website, been exam, bharath university, bharath university m phil admission, beee 2018 results, beee 2018 admit card.