CITEE 2019 will be conducted by the Central Institute of Technology at Kokrajhar district. It was established by the government of India in 2006. CIT is a public engineering institution. It is situated in the north-eastern state of Assam. CITEE offers admission to interested candidates into three years of Diploma courses of study in six different branches of engineering in CIT, Kokrajhar, which is affiliated to State Council of Technical Education, Assam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
For further details regarding CITEE 2019 the candidate must read the article given below:
CITEE 2019 Important Dates
The university has released the important dates regarding the entrance exam which is mentioned below:
|Availability of application form||19 March 2019|
|Last date of registering offline||30 April 2019|
|Last date of registering online||30 April 2019|
|Admit card availability||May 2019|
|Exam date||19 May 2019|
|Result||12 June 2019|
|1st round of Counseling and admission||26 June 2019|
|2nd round of Counseling and admission||03 July 2019|
|3rd round of Counseling and admission||09 July 2019|
CITEE 2019 Application Form
CITEE 2019 Application Form has been available on the official website in online mode as well as in offline mode too. Interested candidates can fill the form before the last due date along with the necessary documents and application fees. Candidates can apply for the application form both in the online or offline mode as per their preferences. Candidates will be made available with the forms from February 2019. Whereas the last date for submission of the form will be 18 April 2019 (offline mode) and 25 April 2019 ( online mode).
The candidates can get the application form from the following centres and submit the application fees.
- CIT, Kokrajhar
- Cotton College, Guwahati
- Udalguri College, Udalguri
- Barama College, Barama, Baksa
- UN College, Kajalgaon, Chirang
Candidates will be notified in case of any changes in the dates.
Application Fees Details:
|SC/ST candidates||INR 500/-|
Online Mode: Through Debit/ credit cards or Net Banking.
Offline Mode: Through challans.
Documents Required to fill the Application form:
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate and mark sheet, Image of the Left Thumb Impression and Graduation certificate and mark sheet if applying for PG courses.
- Candidates require their ID proof or Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter\’s identity card, Passport, College ID Card.
- Candidates also need to have relevant category certificates( SC/ST/ OBC) as per mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates also need to attach their scanned photograph/ signatures.
Download CITK – CITEEE Prospectus & Information Brochure Here.
CITEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the CITEE 2019 eligibility criteria given below:
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Requirement: Candidate must not exceed the following age limit, For GEN/OBC-19 years; For SC/ST/PWD-24 years, For Female Candidates-22 years. As on 1 August 2019.
Qualification: candidate must have secured 45 % marks (SC/ST) in 10th/equivalent and 50% marks (general category). Relaxation up to 5% of marks for ST/SC/PWD candidates.
CITEE 2019 Branches And Intake Capacity
The university has the following branches, below mentioned are the details regarding the branches that offer diploma courses along with their intake capacity.
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ET)||30|
|Computer Science (Co)||30|
|Control & Instrumentation Engineering (CAI)||30|
|Food Processing Technology (FPT)||30|
|Construction Technology (CT)||30|
|Animation & Multimedia Technology (AMT)||30|
CITEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for CITEE 2019 given below:
Mode of Exam: Offline mode only.
Duration of Exam: 3 hours.
Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
Total No. of Questions: 150 questions
Maximum Marks: 150
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total marks|
CITEE 2019 Exam Centers
CITEE 2019 will be conducted at the following places:
CIT Entrance Examination Syllabus
CITEE 2019 will comprise of the syllabus of class 10th or equivalent. Topics from subjects like Mathematics & Science and English will be covered. Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the university website.
CITEE 2019 Admit Card
CITEE 2019 Admit card will be released a few days before the examination on the official website, Candidates can download their admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details. Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
Steps To Download The Admit Card:
Follow the given steps to download the admit card.
- Firstly, Log on to the official website and click on CITEE 2019.
- In the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top Menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear.
- Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & your ‘Date of Birth’. You’ll be taken to the Applicant Login Page.
- Now, click on ‘Download Admit Card’ option.
- Lastly, your Admit Card will be generated. Candidates must not forget to take the Print out of the ADMIT CARD.
CITEE 2019 Results
CITEE 2019 results will be released after the examination on the official website. Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details. Through results, candidates can check whether they are eligible to take admission or not. Only the qualifying candidates will be allowed to take part in counselling.
CITEE 2019 Counseling
CITEE 2019 counselling will be started in June 2019. The authority will soon release the notification regarding the counselling procedure on the official website. Counselling will be done on the basis of the score of entrance exam and interviews. The counselling procedure will be started after a few days of the result. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode. Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue. If they come after reporting the time they will not be considered for counselling.
Documents Required At the time of counselling:
- Hardcopy of the Online filled Application Form and fee slip
- Admit card
- High School pass marks sheet and Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Pass Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Extra Curricular Certificates (if claiming for weightage),
- Category Certificates for SC/ST/OBC*/Defense Personnel or dependant/ PH/FF dependant, issued by competent authority.
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
CITEE 2019 Reservation Criteria
The university follows the reservation criteria as per the government rules. Reservation of seats for CITEE 2019 is mentioned below:
|BTC||(60% ST, 5% SC, 15%OBC and 20% General)|
|All India excluding the North-East Region.||20%|
|All India excluding the North-East Region.||17%|
Check JEE Main 2019 Details.
cit entrance exam syllabus, cit entrance exam 2018 date, cit kokrajhar, cit entrance exam 2019 date, cit kokrajhar placement, central institute of technology kokrajhar cut off, cit admission 2019, cee 2019.