CUSAT CAT 2020 Rank Predictor is based on CUSAT CAT B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks. It’s is a Common Aptitude Test for admission to numerous courses offered under Cochin Institute of Science and Technology (CUSAT). The University conducts a university level entrance exam for providing admissions into undergraduate, postgraduate & PhD courses. It organizes CAT (Common Admission Test) for B.Tech & other PG courses, LET (Lateral Entry Test) for the lateral entry programme. In this article, we are providing complete information about Rank Prediction.
CUSAT CAT helps candidates to know their expected rank against the marks scored by them in CUSAT Exam. Students can easily check their rank required for getting admission in Engineering and Architecture courses in Cochin Institute of Science and Technology. Rank predictor analyses students mark obtained in each section and predict colleges accordingly.
How to Use CUSAT CAT 2020 Rank Predictor?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Go to EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Choose the Rank Predictor tool.
- To use our Rank Predictor of, you must enter Basic & Academic details such as registered name in 2020 Application Form, your contact details, 2020 Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & predicted Rank.
- Click here to know about your CUSAT CAT 2020 score.
CUSAT CAT 2020 Rank Depends on The Following Factors
- CUSAT CAT 2020 Exam Paper Difficulty level.
- Availability of seats for different courses.
- Past year Cutoff Trends.
- The number of candidates applied and appeared for the Examination
CUSAT CAT 2020 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
- Go to Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill all the information required.
- Also, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank“.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.