JEE Main 2020: NTA conducts the JEE Main 2020 exam twice a year(January and April). JEE Mains 2020 exam is a state-level exam for admission in various engineering and Architecture courses in colleges such as IITs, NITs, CFTIs etc. As per the official information provided at the time of application submission, there is no way to change JEE Main 2020 Exam Center Allotment once it is allocated. Candidates are advised to read the whole for complete information regarding how to change the JEE Main Exam centre.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
How to Change JEE Main 2020 Exam Center?
Though there is no provision for change of the exam centre but considering the situations in which it is really not possible for you to appear for JEE Main exam at allotted centre NTA has given this method to request for change of the exam centre.
Candidates can try to submit the request for change of JEE Main exam centre using JEE Main 2020 Query Redressal System.
Candidates will need around 10 minutes to make the request using the same.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Main 2020: How to Change JEE Main 2020 Exam Centre?
How to use JEE Main 2020 Query Redressal System to request a change of examination city?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for using the JEE Main 2020 Query Redressal system:
Login to JEE Main 2020 Account
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
Lovely Professional University
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
GD Goenka DAT
Candidates have to first login to your JEE Main account using Application Number and Password or Application Number and Date of Birth provided during the registration.
Query Redressal System
- After Login, the candidate may click on the query redressal system option.
- Then select “Request for Exam City Change after display of Admit Card” by scrolling down the “Query Type” option.
Mention Reason of Change of Exam Centre
- Candidates are advised to provide a valid reason in detail for the request.
- Candidates may note that only valid reasons will be considered and all other requests will be rejected by the authority.
Upload Supporting Documents
- Candidates may attach all the documents which support your reason for the change in the exam centre.
- After uploading the document, candidates may submit the system.
Submit the System
- Click on the Submit button for submission of the Query Redressal System.
- After submission, candidates work is done and are requested to keep checking the status.
- Candidates can check the status by login in their JEE Mains account using their login id and password.
The important guidelines regarding the request for change of exam centre are mentioned below:
- NTA will go through all the queries submitted by the candidates.
- NTA will accept the request to change the exam centre of all the candidates having a valid reason.
- Candidates without a valid reason are requested to give the exam at the allocated centre as their request will be rejected by the authority.
- Candidates will have to upload the document to prove that their reason is valid.
About JEE Mains 2020
The vital information regarding the JEE Main 2020 is given below:
- JEE Mains 2020 is a national level exam.
- National Test Agency(NTA) conducts the exam twice a year in January and April.
- The exam is conducted for admissions in various engineering and architecture courses.
- Through this exam, candidates can enter prestigious colleges such as IITs, NITs and CFTs etc.
- The exam is conducted in online mode through CBT.
JEE Main Official website: www.jeemain.nta.nic.in