JEE Main 2020 Image correction process has been started by the National Test Agency(NTA). Candidates who have filled the JEE Main April 2020 application form can do the correction using this facility. Candidates who have received the SMS/ email from the NTA regarding the image discrepancy in the images uploaded can edit and correct it using JEE Main Candidate login. The images are to be uploaded in a certain format according to the specifications.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- JEE Main 2020 image correction process has been started.
- JEE Main 2020 Information brochure has been released. Click here
JEE Main 2020 Image Correction Dates
The dates regarding the JEE Main 2020 Image Correction are given below:
|JEE Main 2020 Image Correction||April attempt||January attempt|
|Image correction starting date||12 February 2020||12 September 2019|
|Image discrepancy removal last date||As per NTA||As per NTA|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Main 2020 Image Correction (Started) – Remove Discrepancy for April Exam
JEE Main 2020 Image Correction
The details regarding the JEE Main 2020 Image correction are given below:
- Image correction facility has been started from 12 February 2020.
- The Image correction facility is provided through online mode.
- Candidates can do the Image correction from the official website.
- The facility is only for the candidates who have applied for the April exam.
- It is important to upload the correct image otherwise it will lead to the rejection of the candidate.
How to Remove Discrepancy in the JEE Main 2020 Application form?
The steps to remove the discrepancy in the application form is given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- Visit the official website of the NTA.
- Click on the link given on the dashboard to remove the discrepancy.
- Then candidates have to login with their login id and password.
- After login, a new screen will appear where candidates have to edit the images.
- Now, candidates can remove the discrepancy in the images.
Image Specifications in JEE Main 2020 Application Form
The specification of the uploading images is given in the table below:
|Uploading Images||File Size||Format|
|Photograph||10 kb–200 kb||JPG / JPEG|
|Signature||4 kb–30 kb||JPG / JPEG|
|Class 12 admit card / marksheet or
|50 kb–300 kb||JPG / JPEG|
Important Points for Uploading Images in JEE Main 2020 Form
The important points to remember while uploading the images in the JEE Main 2020 Application form is given below:
- Candidates may go to any Photostudio and get a clear passport size photo.
- Candidates may ask the photographer to give softcopy also in the prescribed format rather than scanning the photograph.
- If the image is bigger in size then candidates may use the Image compressor tool to compress the image.
- If the picture is too blurry, then it may be rejected. so candidates may make sure to use the picture with a clear face.
- It will be better to use a recent photograph for removing any chance of rejection.
What After JEE Main 2020 Image Correction is Done?
- This is just removing the discrepancy of the uploading images in JEE Main 2020 application form.
- To edit other details in the application form, the candidate will need to access the NTA official website i..e jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The candidates are advised to complete the correction in the application form before the last date as per specified by the NTA.
- After that, Candidates will be get their admit card for the JEE Main exam. And then, the JEE Main exam will take place.
Official website: www.jeemain.nta.nic.in