JEE Main 2020 is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). It is a national level exam for students who want to pursue a career in the field of engineering and technology. NTA conducts the exam twice in a year in the month of January and April. JEE mains 2020 April attempt is the last opportunity for candidates in the session 20-21.
In January around 9.2 lakhs candidates applied for the exam from which 8 lakh candidates appeared in the exam. The result of which has been released where 09 students scoring 100 Percentile across the country making the competition so stiff. However, the rank will be released after the April exam as the candidates who have appeared in both the exams will be rewarded with rank from the exam having higher marks.
The JEE mains April exam is the final opportunity for the candidates to perform well or improve their marks. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned tips for a better score in their JEE mains 2020 April Attempt.
10 tips to improve your score in JEE Main 2020 April Attempt
The tips to improve the score in JEE mains 2020 April attempt are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about 10 Tips to Improve Your Score in JEE Main 2020 April Attempt
Evaluate your mistakes and learn from them:
Candidate needs to realize the mistakes he/she has done earlier in the January exam.
candidate should find the solutions for them and should be prepared enough by learning from the previously made mistakes.
The most common mistakes are:
- Not finishing the syllabus on time.
- Making a schedule for preparation but not following it.
- Not solving previous year papers or sample papers from starting of preparation.
- No proper knowledge of what to read and from where.
- No targets/goals have been set.
- Switching books without trying to study from them properly.
2. Make a strategy/revision plan:
candidates should make a complete strategy for completion of syllabus on time and afterwards, candidates should have a revision plan to revise the whole syllabus at least once before the exam.
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for a good strategy/revision plan:
- Make a complete schedule of how to carry the syllabus forward from the beginning.
- Divide the syllabus as easy, moderate and hard chapters and make the preparation material accordingly.
- Note down the difficult topics for revision purpose.
- Make short notes of all the topics and summary of hard topics.
3.Manage your time efficiently:
Candidates after making a strategic plan should know how to implement it by evaluating the syllabus, strategy, revision plan and his/her own pace as this are the time to give the best by managing the time as efficiently as we can with staying clam and fresh to work hard.
- The candidate should manage the time in a way that he/she finds the balance between study hours and revision of the previous topics.
- Candidate should slowly increase the studying hours.
4. Increase the efforts and regular practice:
Candidate needs to slowly start increasing their efforts by pushing the limits no matter what study preference they have like online study, coaching/institute or self-study. In order to do that candidate should practice regularly and should fast-track their progress by keeping the mind calm and balanced.
5. Give equal focus to all subjects:
Candidates should divide equal time for all three subjects- chemistry, physics and mathematics as all the three subjects are equally important.
- Candidates may divide the crucial time equally for all three subjects.
- The major focus should be on the class 12 topics and then follow up with a revision of class 11 topics.
6. Solve previous year questions:
The previous year questions are the best way to get a clear understanding of exam pattern, level of difficulty, type of questions asked in the paper. The format of the paper has been changed recently. So solving JEE mains January exam paper is a must.
7. Speed and accuracy:
JEE main April exam is a 3-hour examination. In this given time candidate has to solve 75 questions.candidates of B.Arch and B.Plan have to solve 77 and 100 questions, respectively which are not so easy as the questions in the exam are tricky, lengthy and mind-boggling.
- Candidate should have to solve questions as fast as they can with accuracy being priority too otherwise negative marking will decrease the score.
- Candidates can practice solving JEE mains online mock test to gain speed and accuracy.
8. Remember the formulas:
Candidate should remember the formulas for solving the questions and derivations. There are also some formulas to solve questions in less time. Forgetting the formulas can result in losing the marks.
- Candidate should learn a few formulas every day.
- Candidate should also make notes of the formulas topic wise.
9. No changes before the exam:
Candidates should avoid taking up new books or learning any new chapters before the exam as this can decrease the level of confidence of the candidate and can unbalance the candidate’s strategy and mindset.
10. Stay positive and Take care of your health:
candidates should maintain physical and mental fitness as these factors work a lot for your good performance in the exam. He/she should always maintain a positive attitude throughout the preparation for staying focused, calm and positive for better performance and good score.
JEE mains 2020 official website: www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
how to prepare for April jee mains 2020, jee main April 2020, jee mains 2020 maths syllabus, jee main paper 2 syllabus 2020 pdf download, jee main result 2020, how to attempt jee mains paper quora, jee main syllabus 2019 nta , how to get good marks in jee mains without studying.