JEE Main April 2020 Exam is conducted by the National Test Agency(NTA). It is a popular national level exam for admission for admissions in B.Tech/B.E, B.Arch and B.Plan courses. NTA conducts the exam in online mode in the month of January and April. The January exam has been concluded by the NTA and now registration for JEE Main April 2020 exam is ongoing. The registration started from 07 February 2020 and candidates can apply till 06 March 2020.
Candidates who have given the January 2020 exam can also apply for the JEE April exam. However, the question that arises in the Candidate’s mind is “Should I Apply for JEE Main April 2020 Exam?”.The answer is – If you want to become an engineer from a prestigious college, then the candidate should definitely apply for the JEE Main April 2020 Exam even after securing good marks in the January exam.
Latest Update: JEE Main April exam has been postponed until May 2020.
4 Reasons to appear in JEE main April 2020 Exam
The 4 reasons to appear in the JEE Main April Exam are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about 4 Reasons to Register for JEE Main April 2020 Even after January Attempt
1.Opportunity to score better and get good rank
- Most prestigious colleges give admission through the JEE Main All India Rank. However, the rank is concluded from the marks secured in the JEE main exam. Hence the better the score the better will be the rank of the candidate.
- If a candidate appears either in January or April Attempt then the All India Rank will be calculated on the basis of the marks in that exam. But, If any candidate appears for both the attempts then the Rank will be calculated on the basis of better JEE Main score.
- Hence, Candidates who have attempted the January exam can also give the exam as an opportunity to increase the rank.
Candidates can click here to know how to Increase the score of JEE Main April 2020 exam.
2. Last opportunity for admission in NIT’s, IIT’s and CFTIs
Candidates who have not applied in the JEE Main first attempt or Candidates who were not able to perform well in the first attempt must know that this is the exam which provides admission in UG engineering as well as UG architecture courses at all the NIT’s, IIT’s and CFTI’s as well as other recognized colleges.
The admission is granted on the basis of :
- JEE Main 2020 AIR
- Number of Seats
- Choice of course and college
3. No more Tension of Board Exam
- The candidates who have appeared for the January session might not be able to perform with their full potential because of the tension of their board exam.
- But, Candidates can give the JEE Main 2020 April exam without any tension of their board exams as the board exams will be over and candidates can focus completely on the JEE Main exam.
4. More Chance of Clearing the Exam
- Candidates who have appeared for the exam in the first attempt have an advantage as they are now well aware of the new exam pattern and newly introduced NVT questions.
- The candidates who have not appeared for the January attempt are also having more chances of clearing the exam as the question paper and answers are now available for the exam held in all sessions.
JEE Main 2020
The vital information regarding JEE Mains for April attempt is given below:
- The application form is available on the official website.
- Jee mains April 2020 registration date was started on 07 February 2020.
- The last date to fill the form is 12 March 2020.
- The JEE Main April attempt dates were April 05, 07, 08, 09, 11, 2020.
- The JEE exam will be held in two shifts i.e from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- JEE Main 2020 exam for April session has bee postponed till May 2020. the new dates will be released soon by the NTA.
Official website: www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
,jee main 2020 jee main april 2020 syllabus, jee main april 2020 date, jee mains april 2020 application form,