HP PAT 2020 or Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 Exam Dates has been released. Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala conducts Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 well known as HP PAT 2020. It provides admissions in 3 years full-time Diploma Course. With the help of this examination, candidates get admissions in various Government and private institutions of Polytechnic that are situated in Himachal Pradesh.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
HP PAT 2020 Important Dates
Important dates regarding HP Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 is mentioned in the table below.
|Online Registration Start||1st Week of April 2020|
|Online Registration Close||05 May 2020|
|Admit Card Released||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||17 May 2020|
|Exam Date (Lateral Entry)||24 May 2020|
|Answer Key Release||3rd Week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||01 June 2020|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of June 2020|
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test Application Form: HP PAT 2020 Form
Candidates seeking important information & updates regarding HP-PAT 2020 are advised to visit the section below:
- The HP PAT 2020 (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2020) application form will be available online on the website.
- The filling of the form will begin from 04 April 2020.
- It is necessary to fill all the necessary detail asked for.
- Upload the scanned photo of the passport-sized photo and signature in the specified size.
- After completing, get a printout of the application form for further use.
Application Fee PET 2020
The PET 2020 application fee for 2020 session for different categories are:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about HP PAT 2020: Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test
Mode of Payment:
- The registration fee can be paid online through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee also can be paid through another mode of payment which is Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking the print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter.
- The detail of Challan journal number/Transaction ID number needs to be provided by the applicant for verification of fee.
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the eligibility before enrolling:
- The candidate must be the resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- The applicants must have passed class 10th examination from any govt recognised Board or HP Board.
- Aspirants must score minimum 35% score in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must pass in main subjects such as Mathematics, English, and Science.
Note: There is no provision of provisional admission.
Reservation Policy for PAT 2020
Reservation/weightage of any kind of benefit to the eligible candidates will be provided as per Govt. policy by the Admission Selection Committee. The category & sub-category as filled in the online form by the candidate shall be final and may not be changed in general; hence the decision of the Admission selection committee will be final in any case.
HP PAT Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern is as follows:
|Examination Mode||Offline (OMR)|
|Question Type||Objective (MCQs)|
|Total No. of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||(04) For every Correct response; (-1) For Incorrect|
|Time Duration||03 Hours|
|Language of Question Paper||Bi-lingual (Hindi & English)|
Subject-wise analysis of Question paper:
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of HP PAT 2020 for different subjects of entrance examination is enlisted below:
- Active & Passive voice
- Countable and Uncountable nouns etc.
- Human eye
- Magnetic Effect of Electric current
- Sources of Energy and Environment, etc.
- Structure of the atom
- Chemical reactions and Equations
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Metals and Non-metals
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Periodic Classification of Elements, etc.
- Real numbers
- Pair of Linear equations in two variables
- Quadratic equations
- Arithmetic progression
- Coordinate geometry
- Construction etc.
The syllabus for this entrance examination is completely based on the secondary academic syllabus. It is the latest syllabus given by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education.
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 Admit Card: HP PAT
The Hall ticket/Admit card for PAT 2020 will not be sent through the post. The candidates have to downloads at its own from the website. The HP PAT 2020 Admit Card will be available from the 1st week of May 2020. No candidate will be permitted inside the examination hall without the admit card. The aspirants are advised to cross-check the details mentioned on the admit card.
Details mentioned in the HP PAT 2020 Admit Card:
- Candidates Name
- Roll. No.
- Photograph & Signature
- Exam centre address
- Application No.
- Date of Birth
Note: The candidates must carry a valid ID proof along with the Admit Card at the test centre.
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 Results
The results will be announced by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board most probably on 01 June 2020. A merit list will be prepared based on the score in the exam. The qualifying marks for the counselling session for the General category will be 90 marks. The qualifying marks for the SC/ST/OBC category candidates will be 60 marks.
Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 Counselling
The counselling for PAT 2020 session will start from 1st week of June just after the commencement of the result. The counselling process undergoes two-three rounds subject to the vacancies of seats. The candidates must organize their important documents which will be needed at the time of counselling.
Documents required to be presented at the time of Counselling
- Examination Admit Card
- Birth Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Identification Proof
HP PAT Exam Highlights
Name of Examination
|Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB)|
Commonly Known As
|HP PAT Entrance 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission|
Purpose of Exam
|Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission|
Mode of Examination
Stay tuned regarding HP PAT 2020 updates.
Will HP PAT Admit Card will be sent via post ?
No, Admit Card will not be delivered to the candidates via post. The candidates can download the Admit card by filling the prior information asked.
How can I correct the information in HP PAT Application Form?
You can correct the information which is submitted incorrect only after when the correction window will be open.
If my HP PAT Application from is rejected, will the Application fee will be refunded?
No, if the application form is rejected, the Application fee will not be refunded.
What is the mode of HP PAT examination?
HP PAT will be conducted offline. It will be Pen and paper-based exam.
Read about HP CET updates here.
hp pat 2019, hp pat previous question papers, hp polytechnic form 2019, hp leet 2019, hp pat admit card 2019, hp polytechnic result 2019, hp leet counselling 2019