BHEL GATE Recruitment 2020 – On the basis of the GATE 2020 scores, Candidates are shortlisted for interview and Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) releases the call letters. Moreover, PSU announces the cutoff of BHEL GATE Recruitment 2020. Also, Candidates who have secured marks as per the cutoff will be able to download the interview call letters. Also, Aspirants have to provide their acknowledgement number and date of birth to download the interview call letter of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment through GATE 2020. So, BHEL announces almost 50 vacancies for the post of Engineer Trainee from mechanical and electrical engineering disciplines.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Features of BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2020
Organisation Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Categorised as: Maharatna
Post: Engineer Trainee
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,000 – 45,000
|S. No||Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Engineer Trainee in Mechanical||30|
|2||Engineer Trainee in Electrical||20|
Important Dates BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2020
Following are Important dates for BHEL and GATE tentatively are:
|The release of application form for GATE||01 September 2020|
|Last date to submit the GATE Application form||05 October 2020|
|Admit card for GATE released on||05 January 2020|
|GATE 2020 is due on||03-04 February 2020
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BHEL GATE Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
10-11 February 2020
|BHEL application form available||January 2020|
|Last date to submit BHEL application form||February 2020|
|The copy of the acknowledgement slip has to be submitted, to BHEL, by||March 2020|
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2020 – Cutoff Scores
BHEL Recruitment via GATE 2020 Application Process
Firstly, candidates may check details regarding submitting of Application Form for BHEL Recruitment through GATE from below:
A requirement for Submitting Application Form – Before submitting the application form, Furthermore, the candidates will have to keep the following ready which are most noteworthy:
- Functional E-Mail ID
- Scanned Copy of PWD Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Caste Certificates (if applicable)
- Also, Credentials of Debit/Credit Card (only for Gen and OBC Candidates)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature.
Application Form Fee Amount and Details: The candidates should note that they only need to submit the application fee, for BHEL GATE Recruitment 2020, if they belong to the General or OBC-NCL category. Also, SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM category candidates are exempted.
The amount of application fee is as below:
- Gen and OBC-NCL candidates will have to submit Rs. 300/-.
- Payment mode: Online.
The Process to Submit Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited GATE Recruitment 2020 Application Form:
- Application Form Filling
- Uploading of Images
- Fee Payment
Form Filling: Candidates will have to click on the link above and then enter the following details in the application form:
- Discipline and GATE-2020 Registration No – Discipline of Engineering, Gate-2020 Registration No and Re-Type Gate-2020 Registration No
- Information about Caste, Disability etc. And,
- Educational Qualification – Graduation and Post Graduation Details and Other Details
- Mailing Address and Permanent Address. Also,
- Personal Details – Name, Date of Birth, Marital Status and Father’s Name
- Caste Details – Caste State. Also,
- Contact Address and Other Details – Email ID, Mobile Number, Alternate Phone Number
- And, Present Employment Details (if applicable) – Employment Status, Preference of Interview, Preference of posting.
However, after submitting all the mentioned details, the candidates will have to sign a Declaration and click on ‘Submit Application’ button. Consequently, the system generates ‘Acknowledgement Number’. After Step-1,
Uploading of Images: Then, Candidates can upload their Photograph and Signature, with the help of the allocated number.
However, Candidates belonging to reserved category must upload a scanned image of Caste or PwD certificate. And finally,
Fee Payment Mode: Online-only, via Credit/debit card.
After the successful fee payment, furthermore, the candidates may take out a print of the filled-in application form.
BHEL GATE Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- Determining factor to shortlisting them for the Interview round will be candidates GATE score. Further,
- For Interview Round, Candidates are grouped.
- However, after the assessment of the performance of the candidate in the interview, the final merit list will be prepared.
- 75% weightage will be given to GATE 2020 score and the remaining 25% weightage will be given to Interview round.
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL GATE Recruitment 2020
Age: The applicant should be less than 27 years old. In addition, for the candidates possessing two-year, full-time PG Engineering or Business Administration degree. Consequently, the upper age limit is 29 years.
The relaxation of upper age limit is as below:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years. And,
- Physically Challenged – 10 years for UR, 13 for OBC-NCL and 15 for SC/ST
- Ex-Servicemen – As per extent of Government of India
- Jammu and Kashmir candidates – 5 years for those who were declared domicile of J and k during January 1, 1980, to December 21, 1989.
Education Qualification: The candidates must have a B.Tech/B.E/5 years M.Tech degree in the Mechanical or Electrical engineering. Furthermore, Candidates must have a Full-time course degree from Universities.
The disciplines which stand valid for ET post, and GATE paper are as mentioned below:
|Post||Discipline||GATE 2020 Paper|
|Engineer Trainee in Mechanical||Industrial and Production Engineering and/Industrial Engineering/Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering/Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering/Mechatronics/Manufacturing Process and Automation and/Power Plant Engineering/Production Engineering/Production and Industrial Engineering/Thermal Engineering/Manufacturing Technology/Power Engineering||ME|
|ET in Electrical||Electrical & Electronics/Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/High Voltage Engineering Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering/Electrical Machine/Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/Power Plant Engineering./Energy Engineering/Power Engineering||EE|
And Finally, For more details about BHEL Gate Recruitment 2020 Click here.
BHEL GATE Recruitment FAQ’s
Is GATE compulsory for BHEL recruitment?
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) will recruit graduate engineers through GATE Scores only.
Can final year students are eligible for BHEL GATE Recruitment?
Yes, the students pursuing a final year can apply for BHEL GATE Recruitment as per the eligibility criteria. However, the candidate has to carry their Provisional Degree/All Semester Mark-sheets on the date of Interview.
What is the Application fee for BHEL GATE Recruitment?
The candidate belonging to General/OBC Category the Application Fee is Rs- 300/- & the candidate belonging to SC/ST or Ex-servicemen for them Application Fee is exempted.
What is the Education qualification needed for BHEL GATE Recruitment?
The candidate must have a B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech degree in the Mechanical/Electrical Engineering. The candidate must have a full-time course degree from the university.
More PSU Jobs
|BPCL GATE Recruitment 2020||HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020|