NMAT UG ENGINEERING 2020 Counselling is conducted after the declaration of result, candidates who have passed the test with flying colours should go ahead for counselling procedure. The counselling will be conducted by admission Authority in Offline mode. Selected candidates will have to report at the Mumbai campus for Counselling. Qualified Candidates need to log in on the official website and check their counselling dates.
NMAT UG ENGINEERING 2020 Counselling
Candidates who want to move ahead with the admission process should go for the counselling and should see the instructions given below. Shortlisted candidates have to furnish all the original documents in the counselling process, if not the University will cancel their admission. Therefore all the documents should be best up to the knowledge of the candidates with no forgery.
Counselling will take place tentatively in the month of June 2020. Further updates will be available on the website. NMAT UG ENGINEERING 2020 Notifications
- Firstly, on the basis of the score in the examination, the merit list is released by the Authorities. According to the Merit, list candidate can take the admission in the Institute.
- Candidates who are shortlisted after the result will be called for the Case Discussion & Personal Interview that is held in Mumbai and Bangalore.
- Candidates must carry their NMAT Admit card alongside. The admit card is the same as the one you carried to the examination centre.
- Shortlisted candidates should download their call letter from the official website as soon as possible. They also need to bring their call letter for the CD/PI process to gain entry to the counselling process.
- No separate call letter will be mailed to the candidates and they have to obtain the call letter from the website only.
- On the basis of the academic marks obtained, NMAT Marks, Work experience, Case Discussion and the Personal Interview, the examination conducting body will prepare the final merit list to gain the admission. On the basis of the final merit list, candidates will get a seat as per the institutions of their choice.
Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling 2020
- Marksheet and certificate of Class 10
- Marksheet and certificate of Class 12
- NPAT 2020 Hall Ticket
- Transfer Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Aspirants who have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from overseas board/ Universities are required to submit AIU equivalence certificate.
- Candidates who have passed or are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board/University where Grade Point Average is given, they would have to produce in writing from the Board/University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA /CGPA obtained
- Passport size photographs
5. Admission in Single school only- If a candidate is selected for admission in more than one school, depending on the name in the merit list and wants admission in the second school, according to their preference, in that case, the candidate will be required to cancel the admission from the first school.
6. Upgradation of Seat– If a seat is cancelled and is left vacant then it will be offered to the next eligible according to their name in the merit list and preference. However, the candidate will have to give in writing about his acceptance of the allotted seat within the stipulated time. In case the candidate has given two preference, then if he is allotted up-gradation in first, then his second preference will become invalid and if he has been allotted in second Preference, then his first preference will remain active for further up-gradation only if there is a vacancy.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NMAT UG ENGINEERING 2020 Counselling by GMC
Narsee Monjee Institute Management Science – NMAT by GMC
NMIMS announced the admission to its 2 years full-time regular programs for the academic year 2020-22
MBA, MBA-HR & MBA-Pharmaceutical Management at NMIMS Mumbai Campus, PGDM at NMIMS Bengaluru Campus and PGDM at Hyderabad Campus.
The official website of NMIMS University is http://www.nmims.edu/