The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati invites applications from a qualified contender for posting for various posts within the institute. Applicants who are interested in the vacancy can appear for an interview in a general meeting on September 16.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
IIT Guwahati Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Vacancy||Total Number of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for various vacancies is given below:
Education Qualification: Candidates ought to have a Master’s degree in Biochemical, Chemical or Biotechnology Engineering from a government recognised college or organisation.
SRF: Candidates ought to have procured a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree from a Govt. perceived college or institute.
Project Technician: The applicants must have a Master’s degree in the relevant field from a Govt. recognised college or institute.
Selection Procedure: The Result will be given on the premise of their interview in a meeting with the selection board.
Step by step instructions to apply: The qualified competitors can present their application alongside different certificates to ‘Dr. V. V. Goud, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati – PO Box number – 781039′ by post in order to reach before the last date of submission.
- Important date to remember:
- Date and time of meeting: September 16 at 2:30 pm
- Venue: Chemical designing office.
For more information regarding a job opening, the interested applicant can visit the official site.