The Tripura JEE allows candidates to get admissions into professional courses like Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries etc. And, Every candidate who wishes to apply for the TJEE 2020 examination must check TJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria laid down by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. A candidate must fulfil all the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to appear for the Entrance Test.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Interested candidates can check the details in the section below.
TJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check for the Eligibility criteria of TJEE 2020 before filling the Application form. The list of TJEE Eligibility Norms are given below:
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Tripura Joint Entrance Examination
- The candidates must either pass/appeared/due to appear for 12 or equivalent exam from TBSE/CBSE board.
The candidate should be a Permanent Resident of Tripura Or the parents of the candidates must be residing in the state for the last 10 years.
Ward of All India Services Officers born in Manipur-Tripura cadre. And the ward of State Government employees posted outside Tripura.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
The ward of an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura/ Central government. The officer should be working in Tripura for 3 years consecutively.
In the case of Ward of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate/parents must have lived in the state for the last 5 years.
Children of serving Defense personnel (Army / Navy / Air Force) native of Tripura residing there continuously for not less than 5 years.
A candidate who has been allotted a seat through JEE Main previously is eligible to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination this year only if he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in written to the concerned Authorities within the given time.
Also, the reservation of seats for SC/ST/PH and wards of Ex-Servicemen is applicable as per government rules.
Stay informed about the latest information about TJEE 2020 also known as Tripura Joint Entrance Examination.