TBJEE 2020 Application Form will be available in the month of January 2020. Candidates should check details such as Eligibility criteria, Application fee, Educational Qualification, etc. before filling the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Application Form.
Various other details regarding Application Form for TBJEE 2020 and the process for submitting the same is mentioned below.
TBJEE 2020 Application Form Dates
|TBJEE 2020 Events||Dates (Events)|
|Availability of Application Form||First week of January 2020|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||Last week of January 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||Forth week of April 2020|
TBJEE 2020 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form online via the link provided on the official website.
- After filling the form, proceed to make the payment online.
- Candidates are then advised to save a copy of the completely filled application form.
- The Application form and prospectus may be obtained from the counter of any of the following institutions on payment of Rs. 90/-, in cash only.
- Further, The TBJEE 2020 Application Form will be sold during the office hours of each Institution.
- TBJEE- Agartala
- College- Dharmanagar
- K. Mahavidyalaya- Kailash Nagar
- D. Memorial College- Khowai
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College- Belonia
- S. Mahavidyalaya- Udaipur
- The TRIPURA JEE 2020 Application Form and prospectus can be obtained by postal request from the office of TBJEE by sending the postal order of Rs. 90 in favour of TRIPURA BOARD OF JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, payable at Agartala Head Post Office.
- Moreover, along with the letter and postal order, the candidate must send a self-addressed envelope bearing an Rs. 5/- postal stamp.
TBJEE 2020 Application Fees
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
|Category||EXAMINATION FEE (In Rs.)|
|SC & ST||Rs. 300/-|
|BPL UR||Rs. 250/-|
|BPL SC & ST||Rs. 200/-|
The Tripura JEE 2020 Application Form and prospectus may be downloaded from the website. In this case, the applicant must submit a challan of Rs. 90/- as Examination fee at any State Bank of India.
How To Fill Tripura JEE Application Form:
- Go to the official website of TBJEE 2020.
- Fill the details asked in the application form.
- Pay the fee and submit the application form.
- download the copy of the Application form.
Refer link of the syllabus is here.
Refer link of result is here.
tripura joint entrance question paper,tbjee seats, colleges under tbjee, tbjee 2019 form fill up, www.tbjee.nic.in 2019, tbjee.nic.in 2018, tbjee form 2019, tripura joint entrance 2019, tripura joint entrance 2018, tripura joint entrance result 2018.