TBJEE 2022 Application Form will be available from February 2022(tentative). Candidates should check details such as Eligibility criteria, Application fee, Educational Qualification, etc. before filling the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2021 Application Form. Those who apply can only able to download admit card before the exam. Check here the TJEE application form 2022 date, last date, fee, registration process, and more.
TBJEE 2022 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check hereunder; TJEE 2022 Dates
|Availability of Application Form||04 February 2022|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||24 February 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test||22 – 23 April 2022|
TBJEE 2022 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form online via the link provided on the official website.
- After filling the form, proceed to make the payment online.
- Candidates are then advised to save a copy of the completely filled application form.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TBJEE 2022 Application Form: Tripura Engineering Admission
- The Application form and prospectus may be obtained from the counter of any of the following institutions on payment of Rs. 90/-, in cash only.
- Further, The TBJEE Application Form will be sold during the office hours of each Institution.
- TBJEE- Agartala
- College- Dharmanagar
- K. Mahavidyalaya- Kailash Nagar
- D. Memorial College- Khowai
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College- Belonia
- S. Mahavidyalaya- Udaipur
- The TRIPURA JEE 2022 Application Form and prospectus can be obtained by postal request from the office of TBJEE by sending the postal order of Rs. 90 in favour of TRIPURA BOARD OF JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, payable at Agartala Head Post Office.
- Moreover, along with the letter and postal order, the candidate must send a self-addressed envelope bearing an Rs. 5/- postal stamp.
TBJEE 2022 Application Fees
|Category||EXAMINATION FEE (In Rs.)|
|SC & ST||Rs. 450/-|
|BPL UR / BPL SC or ST||Rs. 350/-|
The Tripura JEE 2022 Application Form and prospectus may be downloaded from the website. In this case, the applicant must submit a challan of Rs. 90/- as an Examination fee at any State Bank of India.
How To Fill Tripura JEE Application Form?
- Go to the official website of TBJEE 2022.
- Fill the details asked in the application form.
- Pay the fee and submit the application form.
- download the copy of the Application form.
Details to be filled in the TJEE 2021 Application form
The following is the information that must be filled by the candidate in the application form of TJEE 2021.
- Personal Information – Name, guardian’s name, address, email id, phone number, category, nationality, gender, PWD status.
- Qualification details – Qualifying degree, 10th-grade score, 12th grade score, any other diploma certificate, etc.
- Other Information – Centre choice, group choice, fee details, etc.
tbjee form fillup 2020, tbjee 2020 form fill up date, tbjee.nic.in 2020, tbjee 2020 registration, tbjee form fill up 2020, tbjee 2020 exam date, tbjee seats, tbjee.nic.in 2019.