HPCET 2019 Rank Predictor is based on HPCET B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2018. HPCET 2019 (Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Technical University every year. The purpose of the exam is providing admissions into various Engineering courses all over the state of Himachal Pradesh. HPCET Cutoff is the minimum qualifying score that candidates need to secure in the examination to get qualified for counselling process and seat allotment. HPTU will announce the HPCET cutoff of after the declaration of the result. Only the successful candidates whose score is more than or equal to Himachal Pradesh CET 2017 cut off will be given admission as per their rank obtained in HPCET Exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Click here to get your Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test rank here.
HPCET 2019 Ranks Depends on the following Criteria
The Cut-off of HPCET 2019 exam will be evaluated on many factors. Some of the factors are mentioned below:
- Number of Candidates appeared for the exam.
- No of candidates passed the exam
- The difficulty level of question paper
- Of vacancy for this exam
- Cut-off may also be sectional wise.
How to Use HPCET 2019 Rank Predictor?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Firstly, Visit the EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Choose the Rank Predictor tool.
- Finally, the usage of Rank Predictor- entering necessary details like basic and academic such as registered name in 2019 Application Form, your contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & expected Rank.
- Get to know your HP CET score here.
HPCET 2019 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
Following are the important points can be noted by the candidates:
- Visit HPCET 2019 Rank Predictor.
- Fill all the necessary Information needed.
- Along, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.
HPCET 2017: Opening and Closing Rank for Engineering
Important Exam Update
|General Category marks/cutoff||SC Opening and Closing Rank||SC Opening and Closing Rank|
|JN Govt Engineering College||Opening 266 up to||234 up to||222 up to|
|ABV Govt Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pragatinagar||Opening-213||166||153|
|Rajiv Gandhi Government Engineering College||Opening -222||133||123|
|Govt Engg. College Jeory, Rampur||Opening-231||99||92|
|Bells Institute of Management & Technology||Opening-235||117||99|
|DevBhumy Institute of Engineering & Technology||Opening-222||121||107|
|Green Hills Engineering College, Gandhi Gram||Opening-201||129||112|
|HIET, Vidyanagar, Near Central University||Opening-189||93||83|
|Himachal Institute of Technology, Rampur Ghat Road||Opening-197||99||81|
|IITT College of Engineering||Opening-222||98||83|
|MIT College of Engg. & Mgmt||Opening-211||101||83|
|Shiva Inst. of Engg. & Tech||Opening-197||106||98|
|SIRDA Inst. of Engg. & Tech||Opening-255||133||121|
|TRAM Inst. of Engg. & Tech||Opening-245||166||144|
|VCE, Village, Thapkour||Opening-224||156||142|
The cutoff of HPCET MTech 2016 is based on the BE/BTech scores shall be as follows:
|Name of Exam||General Categories||Reserved Categories|
|HPCET MTech 2016||20%||15%|