ISI Entrance Examination 2020 Exam date has been released and the exam will be conducted on 02 August 2020. ISI Entrance Examination 2020 is also known as Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020. This entrance exam is conducted by the Indian Statistical Institute. It is a national level exam for admission in various degree, diploma and fellowship courses. Moreover, the campuses of ISI are at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, and Tezpur. And, all these campuses offer admissions to students based on the common Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding ISI exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- ISI 2020 Exam date has been released by the authority. And the examination will be conducted on 02 August 2020.
- su_highlight]The Application form can be submitted until 16 March 2020 (Extended).[/su_highlight]
- Exam will be conducted 10 May 2020
ISI Entrance Examination 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of ISI 2020 Entrance Examination are given below:
|Online Registration Starts||14 February 2020|
|Online Registration Close||16 March 2020|
|Fee Payment||14 February to 20 March 2020|
|Uploading of Documents (INMO Certificate/ GATE Score Card/ OBC-NCL Certificate) as applicable||01 – 15 April 2020 (INMO Certificate/ GATE Score Card); 03 – 30 April 2020 (OBC-NCL Certificate)|
|Issue of Admit Card||–|
|Exam Date||02 August 2020|
These are the official dates announced by the Indian Statistical Institute.
ISI 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the ISI Admit card are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ISI Entrance Examination 2020: Exam Date (Released), Admit Card, Syllabus
- ISI 2020 Exam admit card has been postponed due to COVID-19.
- Candidates can download admit card through online mode.
- The admit card will release on the official website.
- Candidates will need to enter their login id and password to download the admit card.
- The ISI admit card will contain details regarding the exam centre, date, time, candidate’s name, photograph and signature with a set of instructions/details regarding the ISI exam.
Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the eligibility criteria are given in the table below:
|B. Math. (Hons.) / B. Stat. (Hons.)||Qualification||10 + 2 or equivalent|
|Subject||Mathematics and English|
|M. Math.||Qualification||3 Years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics / B.E./B. Tech. with Mathematics / B. Stat. from ISI|
|M. Tech. (C.S.)||Qualification||Master Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / I.T. / Physics / Computer Science / Computer Applications / Electronic Science or B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent|
|M. Tech. (Q.R.Q.O.)||Qualification||Master Degree in Statistics / Master Degree in Mathematics with Probability and Statistics / B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent|
|Subject||Passing marks in Physics and Chemistry in 10 + 2 or equivalent / Mathematics in graduation|
|M.S. (Q.E.)||Qualification||3 Years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics and Physics / B. Stat. from ISI / B.E. or B. Tech.|
|M.S. (Q.M.S.)||Qualification||3 Years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics / B.E. or B. Tech.|
For more information related to Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019, visit the official website.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
ISI 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the ISI 2020 exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam:
- ISI Entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Question:
- Questions will be of the multiple-choice type and descriptive type.
- The questions will be different for different courses.
- The Question paper will be divided into two Sections i.e Section A and Section B.
- 02 hours of time will be given for each section in the ISI exam.
- The Question paper will be of total 100 marks.
- Negative Marking:
- 01 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
ISI 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the ISI 2020 syllabus is given below:
- ISI syllabus will be different for different courses.
- The exam for Ug courses will be on the basis of class 12 level.
- For PG courses, the syllabus will be from the graduation level.
For B.Stat / B.Math course:
- The syllabus will contain various topics from Mathematics – Algebra, Calculus, Trigonometry & Geometry.
For M.Stat course:
- The syllabus will contain various topics from Mathematics and Statistics.
ISI 2020 Answer Key
The details regarding the ISI Answer key is given below:
- The answer key will be released after the commencement of the exam.
- ISI Answer key will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can download the answer key through online mode.
- Candidates will need to enter the login id and password to download the answer key.
- ISI Answer key will release according to paper code in odd and even order.
ISI 2020 Result
The details regarding the ISI result is given below:
- ISI result will be released in August 2020.
- The result will be released in online mode.
- Candidates will need to login via their login id and password to check the result.
- Candidates are advised to print the result for further use.
- On the basis of the result, a separate merit list will be prepared.
ISI Counselling 2020
The details regarding the ISI counselling/interview is given below:
- ISI counselling will be based on the candidates shortlisted in the merit list.
- In the counselling, questions will be asked from the syllabus and some other personal questions will be asked.
- A complete panel will be conducting the counselling process.
- The result of the counselling will be released in online mode on the official website after a few dates.
- No counselling letter will be sent via post and hence have to download the counselling letter from the official website.
ISI 2020 Admission Procedure
The details regarding the ISI 2020 admission procedure is given below:
- ISI Admission Procedure will be based on the merit list which will be prepared on the basis of the marks in the ISI entrance exam and interview.
- The authority will release a list of selected candidates in online mode.
- Candidates who will get selected will be present in the list.
- Also, candidates previous academic records will also be considered for the counselling.
- If any candidates is found to be ineligible at any stage will get rejected by the authority.
- Candidates have to submit the documents asked for the documents verification purpose.
- For reservation seats, reservation criteria will be followed by the authority.
ISI Entrance Examination 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the ISI Entrance Examination application form is given below.
- ISI 2020 application form has been released on 14 February 2020.
- Candidate can fill their form till 16 March 2020.
- The registration form has been released on the official website through online mode.
- Candidate has to fill the complete form because the incomplete form will be rejected by the officials.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
The vital information regarding ISI exam application fee is given below.
|OBC / SC / ST / PwD||Rs.350/-|
Mode of payment: Candidate can pay their application fee through both the mode.
- Online mode: Candidate can pay their fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline mode: Application fee can be paid through Bank Challan at any branch of State Bank of India
How to fill the ISI Entrance Examination 2020 Application Form?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e.https://www.isical.ac.in/~admission/
- Then, the candidates have to fill all the required details carefully.
- Next, the applicants need to upload a recent Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- And, the application fee can be paid either through Online or Offline mode.
- Finally, all the applicants must take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The courses offered through ISI 2020 are listed below:
- B.Math (Hons.)
- B. Stat (Hons.)
- M. Math
- M. Stat
- MS (QE)
- MS (LIS)
- MS (QMS)
- M. Tech (CS)
- M. Tech (QROR)
- M. Tech (CRS)
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates related to Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020.
isi entrance exam syllabus, isi entrance exam cutoff, isi exam centres, cmi entrance exam 2020, isi exam date, isi entrance exam question paper 2019, isi exam pattern, isi exam date 2019.