ISI Entrance Examination 2020 Application form has been released on 14 February 2020. ISI Entrance Examination 2020 is also known as Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020. This entrance exam is conducted by the Indian Statistical Institute. This exam is conducted at the national level once in a year. This exam offers admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, Junior Research Fellowship. Moreover, the campuses of ISI are at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, and Tezpur. And, all these campuses offer admissions to students based on the common Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding ISI exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Application form has been released on 14 February 2020 and will end on 06 March 2020.
- Exam will be conducted 10 May 2020
ISI Entrance Examination 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of ISI Entrance Examination is given below.
|Application form Starts||
Check your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Friends to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
14 February 2020
|Payment of application fee available from||
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ISI Entrance Examination 2020: Application Form(14 February)
14 February 2020
|Application form last date||06 March 2020|
|Application Fee last date||10 March 2020|
|Admit card download||In April 2020|
|Examination Date||10 May 2020|
|Answer Key||May 2020|
|Last date to submit an objection||May 2020|
|Publication for result||May 2020|
These are the official dates announced by the Indian Statistical Institute.
ISI Entrance Examination 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the ISI Entrance Examination application form is given below.
- The application form has been released on 14 February 2020.
- The last date of filling the form is 06 February 2020.
- Candidate can fill their form till 10 March 2020.
- The registration form has been released on the official website through online mode.
- Candidate has to fill the complete form because the incomplete form will be rejected by the officials.
- Multiple forms of single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
The vital information regarding ISI exam application fee is given below.
|OBC / SC / ST / PwD||Rs.350/-|
Mode of payment: Candidate can pay their application fee through both the mode.
- Online mode: Candidate can pay their fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline mode: Application fee can be paid through Bank Challan at any branch of State Bank of India
How to fill the ISI Entrance Examination 2020 Application Form?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e.https://www.isical.ac.in/~admission/
- Then, the candidates have to fill all the required details carefully.
- Next, the applicants need to upload a recent Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- And, the application fee can be paid either through Online or Offline mode.
- Finally, all the applicants must take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|B. Math. (Hons.) / B. Stat. (Hons.)||Qualification||10 + 2 or equivalent|
|Subject||Mathematics and English|
|M. Math.||Qualification||3 Years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics / B.E./B. Tech. with Mathematics / B. Stat. from ISI|
|M. Tech. (C.S.)||Qualification||Master Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / I.T. / Physics / Computer Science / Computer Applications / Electronic Science or B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent|
|M. Tech. (Q.R.Q.O.)||Qualification||Master Degree in Statistics / Master Degree in Mathematics with Probability and Statistics / B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent|
|Subject||Passing marks in Physics and Chemistry in 10 + 2 or equivalent / Mathematics in graduation|
|M.S. (Q.E.)||Qualification||3 Years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics and Physics / B. Stat. from ISI / B.E. or B. Tech.|
|M.S. (Q.M.S.)||Qualification||3 Years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics / B.E. or B. Tech.|
For more information related to Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019, visit the official website.
ISI 2020 Admit Card
ISI 2020 Exam admit card has been available from the 18 April 2020. Candidates can download admit card through online mode. The exam has been conducted on 05 May 2020.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates related to Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020.