Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020 is a national level examination, and, organised by the Indian Statistical Institute. Also, ISI offers quality education to students and also works on statistics, social sciences, and natural sciences. Further, ISI conducts Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020 for admitting students to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Junior Research Fellowship offered. Moreover, the campuses of ISI are at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, and Tezpur. And, all these campuses offer admissions to students based on the common Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020. So, here is the detailed information about the Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
ISI Entrance Examination 2020 Important Dates
|Application form Starts||February 2020|
|Payment of application fee available from||February 2020|
|Application form last date||March 2020|
|Application Fee last date||March 2020|
|Admit card download||April 2020|
|Examination Date||May 2020|
|Answer Key||May 2020|
|Last date to submit an objection||May 2020|
|Publication for result||May 2020|
ISI 2020 Admit Card
ISI 2020 Exam admit card has been available from the third week of April 2020. Candidates can download admit card through online mode. The exam has been conducted on the first week of May 2020.
Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020 Application Procedure
- Firstly, Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020 Application Procedure has will be starting from the first week of February 2020.
- And, the aspirants can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Then, the candidates have to fill all the required details carefully.
- Next, the applicants need to upload a recent photograph and signature in the given format.
- And, the application fee can be paid either through online mode or offline mode.
- Finally, all the applicants must take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020 Application Fee
- Firstly, the Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020 Application Fee will be Rs. 700 for candidates under the Unreserved category or all candidates of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) programs (irrespective of reserved categories).
- And, the applicants who are under Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons With Disability category need to pay just Rs. 350.
- Moreover, the application fee can be paid either through online mode (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) or through offline mode (Bank Challan at any branch of State Bank of India).
Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|B. Math. (Hons.) / B. Stat. (Hons.)||Qualification||10 + 2 or equivalent|
|Subject||Mathematics and English|
|M. Math.||Qualification||3 Years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics / B.E./B. Tech. with Mathematics / B. Stat. from ISI|
|M. Tech. (C.S.)||Qualification||Master Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / I.T. / Physics / Computer Science / Computer Applications / Electronic Science or B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent|
|M. Tech. (Q.R.Q.O.)||Qualification||Master Degree in Statistics / Master Degree in Mathematics with Probability and Statistics / B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent|
|Subject||Passing marks in Physics and Chemistry in 10 + 2 or equivalent / Mathematics in graduation|
|M.S. (Q.E.)||Qualification||3 Years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics and Physics / B. Stat. from ISI / B.E. or B. Tech.|
|M.S. (Q.M.S.)||Qualification||3 Years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics / B.E. or B. Tech.|
For more information related to Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2019, visit the official website.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates related to Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination 2020.