JEE Main 2019 Answer Key for April session has been released. Candidates get full marks for 22 wrong questions asked in JEE Main January Session held during 8-12 January 2019. From 2019, NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY (NTA) will conduct the JEE MAIN examination as per the announcement made by MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). The official answer keys are only released by the NTA. Candidates can easily download official answer keys from this website and match their answers with the actual one. After cross-checking the answer keys with the released one, Candidates can easily predict their chance of qualifying the exam. From the Rank predictor below candidates can also easily predict their rank by following simple steps. Find below on this page various important information about the JEE Main 2019 Answer key.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest News: JEE Main Application Form 2019 April session has been started from 08 February 2019. Check detail here.
JEE Main Answer Key 2019 Latest Update:
- Final Answer Key used for Scoring Paper 1 released. Check Paper 1 answer key now.
- Final Answer Key used for Scoring Paper 2 released. Check Paper 2 answer key now.
- Final Answer Keys are released by National Testing Agency.
- 22 Questions were marked incorrect and candidates got full marks for these 22 questions wrongly asked in JEE Main January Session.
- The NTA indicated “NB:-‘—–5—–‘ under Correct Option_ID: Question dropped. Candidate awarded full marks” in Final Answer Keys.
- Check or Download JEE Main Final Answer Key Paper 1 B.tech Here.
Check your JEE Main Rank Here:
How to Challenge the JEE Main Answer Key?
The process of Challenging the Answer Key of JEE Main is announced. Please follow below-given steps to challenge the answer keys.
How to View JEE Main Question Paper and Responses?
The JEE(Main) January-2019 has been conducted throughout the country and abroad from 08th January 2019 to 12th January 2019 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 9,41,117 candidates were registered.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has displayed Candidate Question Paper and the responses attempted thereon by each candidate on the website- https://jeemain.nic.in.
- The link is available on the JEE Main Official website and candidates need to click on it to view their respective question paper and responses.
- Students need to “log in and click the link for display of the question papers and the responses.”
- Whereas, Candidates can check their response sheet from 14 January 2019 to 17 January 2019 (05:00 PM) only.
- Furthermore, the candidates are advised to save their question papers and responses for future reference.
JEE Main Response Sheet 2019 has been released
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key for online Exam Releasing Today
After completing the online exam, Candidate can get the question paper along with their marked answer sheet in their respective e-mail id’s. Unofficial Answer Key will be released today after examination gets over.
|Code A||Code B||Code C||Code D|
|Set A-Answer key||Set B-Answer Key||Set C-Answer Key||Set D-Answer Key|
JEE MAIN January 2019 exam Answer Key Important Dates
|JEE MAIN 2019||Dates|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam||
Paper 1 – 09, 10, 11 and 12 January 2019 (in eight slots)
Paper 2 – 08 January 2019 (in two slots)
|Declaration of Answer Key||14 January 2019|
JEE MAIN April 2019 exam Answer Key Important Dates
|JEE MAIN 2019||Dates|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam||06 to 20 April 2019|
|Declaration of Answer Key||To be Announced|
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
JEE Main 2019 answer key will help the candidates to predict their respective score. Moreover, the Applicants can check their response with the given official Answer Key.
Few premium coaching institutes will also release the answer key on their own on exam day. Also, the candidate can challenge the JEE Main Answer key and the response recorded in the Exam. It may take 3-4 days for this process.
How to Download JEE Main 2019 Answer Key or JEE Main 2018 Solutions
Firstly, the candidates should download the appropriate answer key by checking the Question booklet code. But if the candidates download the different code booklet answers key, also create confusion and the candidate will not be able to calculate the right score.
As of now, NTA will declare the 2019 Answer key but the below PDF will give the candidate an idea about the previous years answer key.
JEE Main 2018 Answer Key Pdf
|JEE Main Paper||Paper Code||Question Papers|
|Paper, I||Set A|
|Paper II||Set X|
There will be a different set of Question paper for each candidate. Moreover, the applicants have to download the booklet for their code only. For previous year the code for JEE Main Question Paper was E, F, G. for Paper I and H, T, S for Paper II.
JEE Main Answer Key: Challenging the Response
Any candidate who is not satisfied with the Official answer key of JEE main authority. Then the student may challenge the response after the release of answer key. Candidates can file the objection within 3-4 days of answer key publication.
Further, the applicant has to pay 1000 rupees per question and fill out an application form for the same. One should do the payment via credit/debit or e-challan.
The fee will not be refundable in any case. Only online application with required fee for challenge-response will acknowledge by NTA. Also, the NTA decision shall be final and no communication will be entertained further.
JEE Main Rank Calculation:
The applicants can also find the probable JEE Rank by their score. To do this, applicants simply need to fill the score in JEE Main 2019 Online Rank Predictor. The Online Rank Predictor will calculate and display the candidate’s probable JEE Main 2019 Rank. The Cutoff for Joint Entrance Examination is decreasing every year.
In the calculation of JEE (Main) rank, 12th marks/score will not get calculated. Only performance in the Joint Entrance Exam 2018 will decide the rank of the students. The students can also check the expected rank via using the answer keys and predict their score based on that.
Stay Tuned for New Changes and Updated Information about JEE MAIN 2019.