JEE Main Admit Card 2018 will be released by CBSE and will be available on official website from March and available for few more days only. Further, the Candidates need to enter their Application number, DOB and security pin to log in and download the JEE MAIN Admit card. And, The admit card of JEE Main 2018 contains information about candidates’ particulars, exam timings, the details of exam centre and other exam related instructions. Hence, the applicants must keep it safely until the seat allotment and admission process is complete. Interested candidates can go through the article to get the complete details.
Hence, the applicants must keep it safely until the seat allotment and admission process is complete. Interested candidates can go through the article to get the complete details. The regeneration of JEE Application number will be also available. Also, Link to download Hall ticket is given below.
- The last date to pay the fee for JEE Main 2018 is TODAY(2 January 2018).
- Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Images (is now available). Click here to do it.
- JEE Main 2018 Practice papers here. Click here to download them.
- Last year question papers, all set. Click here to download.
JEE Main Admit Card 2018
Also, Read these 3 relevant points to remember while downloading the Admit Card of Joint Entrance Exam:
- First of all, the admit card will be available for candidates to download from JEE Main Official Website from Second Week of March 2018 onwards.
- The applicants should download the admit card from the official website only.
- Also, the candidates must visit JEE Main 2018 Official Website regularly for updates. Though such updates will also be available on EntranceZone JEE Main Page.
- A call facilitation centre will also be functional on all the working days from 09:00 Hours to 17:00 Hours for general facilitation.
- This Card is provisional and subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- And, The details present are Name, Paper, Time, Date of birth, Test Center Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category etc.
- Moreover, candidates need to show the Hall ticket on Demand.
- And, if a candidate fails to produce it at the exam venue then he/she cannot sit for the exam under any circumstances.
- Finally, the candidate must check the correctness of all particulars present on the admit card of JEE Main 2018.
Download JEE Main Admit Card 2018 / Hall Ticket
Finally, The candidates who submitted jee online application form successfully can download it. And, the students need their login credentials for this purpose.
Also, For the list of Examination Centres Click here
The JEE Mains Admit Card dates are as follows:
|Correction in online Application Form||8 December 2017|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Available to download from 2nd week of March|
|Updating Board Roll Number||February|
How to Download JEE Admit Card (Mains)?
JEE Main Admission 2018
Admission is done on the basis of JEE Main Score. And, from now on JEE Exam Authority will not consider 12th marks in determining the All India Rank and preparation of merit list.
Login at http://jeemain.nic.in
Use of Aadhar card in Joint Entrance Exam (Main)
From 2017 onwards Aadhaar is compulsory to apply for JEE Main. Also, The main idea is to achieve accuracy in details provided by the candidate. Moreover, Aadhar will also help in cross-checking and accurate identity of the applicant at the exam centres. Finally, this will also reduce the need for producing multiple id proofs.
Stay Tuned !!!