JEE Main 2020 April Image Correction has been started again from 01 June 2020. National Testing Agency has announced the JEE Main Application Form Correction 2020 dates. The candidate who successfully submitted the application form and looking for the correction can review and change the details by visiting the official website. For making any changes, the applicants need their registration credentials i.e. Application Number & Password. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who submitted the application form successfully and wants to do the correction. Candidates can read the whole article for complete information regarding the JEE Main Application form correction.
Application Correction Latest Update:
- The JEE Main 2021 is being conducted in multiple Sessions (February/March/April/May 2021). Check Detailed Information Here > JEE Main 2021
- JEE Main April 2020 Image Correction has been started again from 01 June 2020. Click here>> Image correction.
- As the wrong image leads to rejection of JEE Main application form, National Testing Agency has opened the window for candidates to make the specific correction in the details entered at the time of form filling.
JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction Date
The Important dates regarding the JEE Main 2020 form correction are given below:
JEE Main Form Correction Date 2020:
|Release of JEE Main 2020 Application Form||07 February 2020|
|Last date for JEE Main Application Submission (April Session)||12 March 2020 (Extended)|
|Application Form correction||25 May 2020|
|Last date for Edit Details in JEE Main 2020 Application Form||31 May 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam Date (April Session)||18 – 23 July 2020
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Main Application Form Correction 2020: Image Correction (Started)
Note: The aspiring candidates of JEE (Main) April 2020 are informed that National Testing Agency (NTA) will display Answer Key and Question Paper to be attempted by the Candidates of Paper-I and Paper-II on the NTA website www.jeemain.nic.in.
|Weblink for JEE Main Application Form Correction 2020: Click Here and remove discrepancy in uploaded image(s).|
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction – Extended Again
- It is brought to the notice of all the candidates of JEE (Main) -2020 that the facility for correction in the particulars in the Online Application Form is once again made operational on the official website i.e jeemain.nta.nic in from 25 – 31 May 2020*.
- The candidates are advised to visit the website and verify their particulars and make necessary corrections wherever required.
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction
The details regarding the Application correction is given below:
- JEE Main 2020 Application form correction started again from 25 May 2020.
- The application correction process is in online mode.
- Candidates can make the correction in the application form through the official website.
- The last date for Application correction is 31 May 2020.
- Candidates can also change their exam centres this time using the correction window.
JEE Main Application Form Correction Fee
The information regarding the JEE Main Application form correction fee is given below:
- The application form correction fee will totally depend on the changes made by Candidates.
- Candidates can pay additional correction fee using an online payment method via UPI or credit/debit/net banking facility.
- In case of fee payment, any changes can be done in the application will only be updated after the successful payment.
Some changes which required additional Fee for correction are given below:
- Category of Candidate
- Gender of Candidate
- Choice of paper
How to change the details in the Application form while JEE Main application form correction?
The candidates must follow the following steps in order to know how to make Correction in JEE Main 2020 application form:
- Visit the official site of JEE Main. (link will be given below)
- Log in with Candidates’ application number and password.
- After login, the filled Application form is displayed. And at the end of the page, a link with Edit Application Form will be displayed.
- Check Application Form mistakes carefully.
- Once Candidate will finish editing check and recheck all the edit details.
- Submit when you update Application Form correctly.
- Take a print out of updated JEE Main application form correction slip.
JEE Main Application Form Correction (April Exam) Related Updates
The discrepancy in Uploaded Image removal is a one time task and can only be done once. But if not done and there is an error in it, the form will be rejected.
NTA has re-opened the JEE Main Application Form Correction April Exam Window from 25 – 31 May 2020 (Extended).
No correction can be made at a later stage after submission of an application. No change will be accepted through Post/Fax/ email / By Hand etc.
Following are the conditions for application correction
- Those candidates who have already appeared for JEE (Main) January 2020.
- Those candidates who did not appear in JEE(Main) January 2020 or Fresh Candidates.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
The information regarding the JEE Main 2020 Admit card is given below:
- Admit Card is compulsory for all registered candidates to appear in JEE Main 2020 Exam.
- NTA will release JEE Main 2020 Admit Card in July 2020.
- After JEE Main 2020 Application Form correction, admit card will available for the candidate to download.
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card full details here.
What is the specification for correct Image Sizes and Format?
The specifications for correct image size and format is given in the table below:
Official Link for JEE Main Application Form Correction here.
The link to know more about JEE Main Form Correction 2020 is given here.
jee main 2020 application form, jee main admit card 2020, jee main exam date 2020, jee main photo correction, jee main application form 2020 april session, jee main last date 2020, mains registration 2020, how many students registered for jee mains 2020 april.