National Testing Agency has announced the JEE Main Application Form Correction 2020 dates after the last date of the application form. And Correction in the application forms can be made from 11 October 2019 till 17 October 2019. The Candidate who successfully submitted the application form and looking for the correction in the uploaded images can review and change the same by clicking on the link available “Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Image” and “Notice: Correction in JEE Main Form“. The official link is given below to access the correction window directly. For making any changes, the applicants need their registration credentials i.e. Application Number & Password. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who submitted the application form successfully and wants to check the images they uploaded are in the correct format or not, also can rectify and upload a new image if it is required.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
- JEE Main 2020 Information Brochure will be released by NTA.
- JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction process will be started by the National Testing Agency on 11 October 2019.
- JEE Main 2020 Admit card will release on 06 December 2019.
- As the wrong image leads to rejection of JEE Main application form. National Testing Agency has opened the window and give a chance to make a specific correction in the details entered at the time of form filling.
- Read the complete process of correcting the images uploaded in the JEE Main Application Form Correction. Find specification of images, details and important information on this page.
JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction Date
As per the notification, NTA will not accept any request for change through an offline medium, i.e. postal applications, fax or email etc. Applicants can only make the correction online. Also, there is only one mode of examination allowed in 2020 Exam i.e. computer-based test (Online Mode). Please find the dates related to application and correction in the table given below.
JEE Main Form Correction Date 2020:
|Release of JEE Main 2020 Application Form||03 September 2019|
|The opening of Correction window to Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Images||13 September 2019|
|Last date for JEE Main Application Submission (January Session)||30 September 2019|
|Last date for Edit Details in JEE Main 2020 Application Form||17 October 2019|
|JEE Main 2020 Admit Card (January Session)||06 December 2019|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam Date (January Session)||06 – 11 January 2020|
Note: The aspiring candidates of JEE(Main) April 2020 are informed that National Testing Agency (NTA) will display Answer Key and Question Paper to be attempted by the Candidates of Paper-I and Paper-II on the NTA website www.jeemain.nic.in.
|Weblink for JEE Main Application Form Correction 2020: Click Here and remove discrepancy in uploaded image(s).|
How to change the details in the Application form while JEE Main application form correction 2020?
The candidates must follow the following steps in order to know how to make Correction in JEE Main 2020 application form:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Visit the official site of JEE Main. (link will be given below)
- Log in with Candidates’ application number and password.
- After login, the filled Application form will be displayed. And at the end of the page, a link with Edit Application Form will be displayed.
- Check Application Form mistakes carefully.
- Once Candidate will finish editing check and recheck all the edit details.
- Submit when you update Application Form correctly.
- Take a print out of updated JEE Main application form correction slip.
JEE Main Application Form Correction Fee
The application form correction fee will totally depend on the changes made by Candidates. Candidates can pay additional correction fee using an online payment method via UPI or credit/debit/net banking facility. In case of fee payment, any changes can be done in the application will only be updated after the successful payment. Some changes which required additional Fee for correction are given below:
- Category of Candidate
- Gender of Candidate
- Choice of paper
JEE Main Application Form Correction (April Exam) Related Updates
The discrepancy in Uploaded Image removal is a one time task and can only be done once. But if not done and there is an error in it, the form will be rejected.
NTA opened the JEE Main Application Form Correction April Exam Window on 07 March 2020.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card is compulsory for all registered candidates to appear in JEE Main 2020 Exam. NTA will release JEE Main 2020 Admit Card on 06 December 2020. After JEE Main 2020 Application Form correction, admit card will available for the candidate to Download. JEE Main 2020 Admit Card full details here.
What is the specification for correct Image Sizes and Format?
Correction in Application Form particulars – JEE Main is mention here.
Official Link for JEE Main Application Form Correction here.
The link to know more about JEE Main Form Correction 2020 is given here.
jee main helpline, jee main category change, jee main rechecking form, correction application format, jee mains correction in application form, jee main correction date 2020, correction in jee mains form 2020, jee mains form correction date 2020, jee mains correction date 2020.