JEECUP 2018 Seat Allotment Result (Round 2) has been declared on 22 June 2018. JEECUP Result has been declared on 29 May 2018. JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh) conducts state level Polytechnic Entrance Examination in Uttar Pradesh. It is also popular as UPJEE or UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam. JEECUP 2018 is also known as UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) 2018 and Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) – 2018. And dates for application form and examination is announced by the council. Also, It is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE). Further, JEECUP 2018 is organized for offering the admission to Polytechnic institutions in diploma, post diploma and PG diploma programmes in the engineering, technology and management fields.
JEECUP 2018 Seat Allotment Result (Round 2) has been declared on 22 June 2018.
JEECUP 2018 Seat Allotment Result (Round 1) has been released now on 13 June 2018.
JEE Main Admit card 2018 dates are released by CBSE. For all details of admit card click here.
JEECUP Admit Card: Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh
Given below are some general information about the JEECUP Admit card. Aspirants need to read them carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- Firstly, The Admit Card is available from 16 April 2018 onwards.
- Then, Candidates can download the admit card for all groups from the official website.
- Also, Candidates can keep the Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Admit card for future use.
JEECUP 2018 Application Form
Given below are all the important instructions and information an aspirant must be notified about. For any misunderstanding, the candidate can visit the official page of UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2018. The link to the same is given below.
- Firstly, the application form will be available only in online mode. Also, it is available on 21 December 2018.
- Then, The last date of form submission will be on 13 March 2018.
- Further, After filling the form, the candidate must keep the print copy of the confirmation page for further reference.
- Also, Candidates have to fill their personal details, academic details, communication details and other documents with the proof of fee in the application form.
- Finally, JEECUP Application Form for Correction 2018 dates is from 15 March-19 March 2018.
JEECUP 2018 Admission Process
Follow the given process in order to fill the forms without any problems.
- During admission procedure, Students have to carry the original document and the allotment letter.
- Then, After the completion of the counselling procedure, The Candidates have to report to the allotted college within a given time.
- Also, Candidates documents will be verified at the time of admission.
- But, If candidates will not able to appear in the admission process in the given time period, the seat will be allotted to the other candidate.
The payment a candidate is supposed to make in order to make his/her candidature eligible to sit for the exam.
- Moreover, Students have to pay Rs. 300 and Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidate.
- Also, There are 2 ways to deposit fees:
- Online Process (net banking/ credit/debit card)
- E-Challan: the fee can be submitted from any branch of the State Bank of India.
Programmes Offered in JEECUP 2018:
The list of courses is listed below.
- Diploma in Engineering and Technology
- Agriculture Engineering
- Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering
- Library and Information Science
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice
- Pharmacy Diploma
- Post Graduate Diploma Course
- Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture)
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Post Diploma in Information Technology
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Important Dates:
JEECUP 2018 Important Dates
|1.||JEECUP Application Form Starts
||21 December 2018
|2.||Last Date to Apply for JEECUP-Polytechnic||13 March 2018|
|3.||JEECUP Admit card Downloading starts from||16 April 2018 onwards
|4.||UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) 2018 Examination Date||22 April 2018|
|5.||Score and Result for UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2018 Declaration Date||29 May 2018
|6.||Counselling Initiation||May/ June 2018
Date of Examination:
The group wise examination dates for JEECUP 2018 is given here.
|Groups||Course||Exam Date and Time|
|Group A||Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses||22 April 2018 (Sunday) 09.00 AM – 12.00 PM|
|Group B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I and K1 to K8||Other Courses||22 April 2018 (Sunday) 09.00
02.30 PM – 05.30 PM
Reservation Applicable for JEECUP 2018
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Course Wise Eligibility Criteria is Given below.
|A||Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Pass 10th Exam with at least 35% marks|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||Pass 10th Exam and obtained minimum 35% marks or Agriculture subject in class 12|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering||Pass 10th Class with at least 35% marks|
|D||Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice||Pass 12th Exam|
|Library and Information Science||Pass 12th Exam|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||Pass Intermediate examination in science and got 50% marks|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture)||Pass B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry/Biotechnology|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Course||Pass graduation with any stream|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Pass 12th Exam and obtain 50% marks|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Pass 12th with science and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology||Pass Engineering Diploma from BTEUP affiliated Institution|
|K1 to K7||Lateral Entry||Pass 12th or ITI|
JEECUP 2018 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern of Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
- Syllabus: From the board of exam qualified.
- Level: State Level Polytechnic Entrance Test.
- Mode of Exam: UPJEE 2018 entrance exam is organised in Offline mode only.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 MCQs
- Language: The medium of the question paper in English & Hindi.
- Duration: The time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for a correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark reduced to a wrong response.
JEECUP Answer Key 2018
Candidates can check Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018 Answer Key in online mode. The answer key is published in May 2018. Candidates can check the answer key by entering their “Roll Number” and “Question Booklet Number”. With the help of the answer key, the candidates can calculate their rough marks and compare with the final result. Also, Candidates can check the answer key by entering their roll number.
JEECUP 2018 Result
The result will be out in some time before the 30 May 2018. But a candidate can easily check the answers given by the coaching institutes before the official website displays the results. A tentative temporary score can be obtained from them. x++
- In June 2018, JEECUP 2018 results are announced.
- After the result is declared, the rank list is published on the official site.
- The result is declared only through online mode.
- But, No Rank card will be sent to the candidates through Post/Courier.
JEECUP 2018 Counselling Procedure
After the publication of the rank list, JEECUP 2018 Counselling Procedure will start. The documents will be verified at the time of counselling/admission. At the time of counselling, the candidate will able to make their selection of course & colleges. On the basis of the candidate choice, reservation and rank list, The candidates will get admission through the counselling process.
Download the Institute wise seat detail -2018 (Tentative, Seats may change) Here.
Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh:
Examination Name: JEECUP 2018.
Exam Level: State level Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE).
Qualification: 10th Class.
For More Details, Go to the Official Website.
And for Joint Entrance Examination visit here Jee Main 2018
Stay Tunned about Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam Here.