DAIICT or Dhirubhai Ambani Institute Of Information and Communication Technology is a technical university in Gandhinagar named after Dhirubhai Ambani, ex-chairman Reliance Foundation. Since its inauguration in 2001, it is regarded as one of the finest universities for information and communication engineering in India. DAIICT 2020 is conducted for the admission in the various course of DAIICT Gandhinagar.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
DAIICT 2020 Admission
- Selection Procedure and Number of Seats
The applications are available for the candidates of class 12 of science(PCM) branch with either cs, biology, electronics or any other fourth group subject. Aspirants who are born on or after 1st October 1994 are only eligible to apply for admissions. It is mandatory for aspiring students to appear for JEE Main 2020. As the admission is exclusively based on the performance in JEE Main. Every year around 300 seats are allotted for B.Tech Students and moreover, 30 Seats are Non-Residence in India(NRI).
The undergraduate courses are mainly provided in two of the major streams:-
* B.Tech (Information and communication technology ICT) — 240 seats
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about DAIICT 2020 Admission: University Exam Details
* B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science) — 60 seats
Moreover, 50% of the total number of seats are reserved for students who have pursued their primary education in the schools of Gujarat state and these seats are filled by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat. The remaining 50% of the seats for non-Gujarat Indian students are filled by direct admission through DAIICT 2020.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
i) M.Tech (Information and Communication Technology)
ii) M.Sc (Information Technology)
iii) M.Sc in ICT for Agriculture and Rural Development (ICT-ARD)
DAIICT Important Dates – B.Tech Admission
|Events||Respected dates for the events(Tentative)|
|Availability of the application form||April 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||June 2020|
|Declaration of the merit list||First week of July|
|Date of payment of fees by the shortlisted candidates||second week of July|
|Registration and verification of the documents||Last week of July|
|Date of Orientation Programme||Last week of July|
|Date of Commencement of the classes||August 2020|
DAIICT 2020 Application Procedure:
Candidates are requested to collect the application form from any of the AXIS Bank branches or from the institute itself by paying an amount of 1000 INR. Students can request an application form to be sent via post by paying a DD of 1050 INR in favour of institute payable at Gandhinagar.
Students can visit JEE Mains 2020 to know entire details of JEE Main appearing exam including details of syllabus, examination pattern etc.
Admission Procedure For Foreign Students
Admissions of foreign and NRI students, the non-Indian residential students, foreign nationality students and students in abroad of Indian origin will get the offer through a separate channel called “DIRECT ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN AND NRI STUDENTS”(DAFS) and one can download the application form from the link. The application forms are available to download from 1st week of April 2020.
Read Detailed Information about DAIICT Application form
Eligibility Criteria Under DAFS Scheme DAIICT 2020
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin card holders (PIO)
- Passport of an applicant indicating that he/she is not an Indian nationality.
- Either of parents of the applicants residing abroad indicating that he/she is a non-Indian resident. Proof-like overseas bank passbook is accepted.
- Candidates need to submit the non-resident Indian Certificate issued by Indian Embassy or Indian Consulate of the country where he/she is residing.
- Selection Process For NRI Students
The admission for the NRI or foreign students under DAFS procedure is purely on the basis of candidates’ performance in class 12 or any other equivalent. And also student’s performance in level A SAT subjective or aptitude test.
Eligibility Criteria For M.Tech Program
A candidate should have qualifying degree with not less than 60% in any one of the following:
B.E./B.Tech. Degree in ICT or allied disciplines such as CS/IT/EE/EC/IN/ICT
M.Sc degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Physics/Statistics
M.S/M.Sc degree of DA-IICT
MCA degree (3-year program)
The aggregate marks in the qualifying Degree should not be less than 60% or equivalent as per the norms set by the Degree awarding Institute/University.
For M.Tech Program: The merit list for admission will be prepared on the basis of the GATE score of the candidates. Short listing criterion is based on candidate’s GATE score only
Read More about Eligibility Criteria of DAIICT Courses.
How To Apply DAIICT
1) The student should submit the Online Application form to the website:.daiict.ac.in
2) A separate merit list will get publish according to the performance in JEE Main 2020 exam.
3) Candidates who receive admission offers must appear for document verification and registration for admission process.
At the time of reporting for counselling, the candidate should produce the original certificates/documents for verification as mentioned at DAIICT website. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of these certificates/documents, his/her admission shall stand forfeited instantly.
- S.S.L.C(Std. 10) Mark Sheets (All Attempts)
- Std. 12/PUC/+2 Mark Sheets (All Attempts)
- School Leaving Certificate or SSC/HSC certificate for Date of Birth verification.
- ACPC Registration Details
- Score Card of JEE (Main) 2017
- Passport size photograph
Only the candidate and one member of his/her parent/guardian shall be allowed into the counselling venue. The selection of the candidates according to the order of their rank in the merit list.
The admitted candidate need to pay the first semester fees of Rs.97,200/- (minus the amount paid to ACPC) at the time of counselling in Cash or through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘DA-IICT’ payable at Ahmedabad. In case the candidate fails to pay the full fees, he/she will not get the admission. The payment of the fee against the offer of this admission is not refundable.
Exam Pattern DAIICT B.Tech Admissions 2020:
The exam pattern refers the complete information regarding the question paper. Relevant details like time duration, a number of questions, marking scheme and the types of questions associated with the exam pattern. As the admissions are on the basis of the JEE Main, therefore, the exam pattern of the same is mentioned here.
- The exam will take place only computer-based format.
- Each question consists of 4 marks.
- 1 mark will get deduct for an incorrect response.
- The students will get 180 minutes or 3 hours to solve the exam.
- The DAIICT 2020 entrance exam will be in the English only.
- The paper 1 comprises of 90 questions hence the total marks for the exam is 360 marks.
The Institute awards scholarships to deserving students of the B Tech (ICT) program. There are two categories of scholarships:
2) Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
Scholarships of an amount equal to the tuition fee (Rs. 30,000/- per semester) for the duration of the program (eight semesters only) are awarded for each category.
Selection of Scholarship Winners: Selection of scholarship awardees will be on the basis of the performance in the admission test, which is JEE Main 2020. Selection criteria are as follows:
- Merit Scholarship: Provision of Scholarship for those candidates who take admission in this program with an All India Rank better than 5000. In case such candidates are less than five, the remaining scholarships (five minus the awarded) will transform to Merit-cum-Means category.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship: Five students with the highest All India Ranks in AIEEE who take admission in the program will get the scholarship, subject to a means test. In order to be eligible for this category of scholarship, the annual income of the student’s parent(s)/guardian(s) should not exceed Rs. 250,000/- per annum. Awardees need to submit suitable documents in proof of the above every year.
FEE Structure of DAIICT
Tuition fee: 62500/semester
Registration fee : 2500/semester
Caution deposit : 15000/semester
Hostel fees: 10000 INR
MESS CHARGES: 2750 INR
FEE Structure For NRI Students
TUITION FEE :5000 USD/sem
REGISTRATION FEE: 100 USD / sem
CAUTION DEPOSIT: 1000USD/sem(refundable)
HOSTEL RENT : 500 USD/,
DAIICT CUTOFF 2014
OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS FOR VARIOUS COURSES: JEE (Main) – 2014
The opening rank for B.Tech ICT course for Gujarat home state student is 3497 and closing rank is 59361 and for rest of India (other than Gujarat), the opening rank was 1569 and closing rank was 59361.
For an admission in honours in CS, the opening rank was 806 for Gujarat state and 923 for rest of India category. Closing rank for Gujarat state was 8367 and 35683 for students outside the state of Gujarat
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute Of Information And Communication Technology
near indroda circle,
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on DAIICT 2020.”