DUCIC 2019: The Delhi University Cluster Innovation Centre has announced DUCIC 2019 Entrance Exam for admission into B.Tech and B.A. (Hons.) Programmes. This exam is conducted for a duration of 2 Hours and conducted in Delhi are Based on the topic of logical, general awareness, social issues and is there for 10+2 level candidates. The candidates are advised to fill the application before the last date. The following article contains the details of How to Apply for Delhi University Cluster Innovation Centre B.tech Admission 2019, Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, and other important information. For more details, read the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
DU Cluster Innovation Centre Latest Updates
The Delhi University offers admission to following courses:
- B.Tech. (Information Technology & Mathematical Innovations)
- B.A. Honours (Humanities & Social Sciences)
- M.Sc. (Mathematics Education) @ Meta University
DUCIC 2019 Important Dates
The dates for Delhi University Cluster Innovation Centre B.tech: .
|Start Date of Application form||First week of April 2019|
|last date to Submit Application Form||Last week of April 2019|
|The issue of Admit Card||Second Week of May 2019|
|Entrance examination||Third week of July 2019|
|Result||First week of August 2019|
|Counselling Session||Second Week of August 2019|
Eligibility criteria for DUCIC 2019
The Eligibility criteria for Candidate to give Delhi University Cluster Innovation Centre Admission Test 2019 is:
- Aspirants who have passed 10+2 examination with maths as a major with a minimum of 60% in four subjects, 54% for OBC and minimum 57% for PWD/CWD candidates.
- There is no lower Age Limit to be a part of DUIC 2019.
What is the Application Fee for DUCIC 2019?
The Application fee for DUCIC 2019 will be submitted after filling of Application Form online. Candidates can pay the fee through DD (Demand Draft), or through E-challan. The Application fee which is paid through DD should have the official address of DUCIC 2017. Also, The candidates can visit the official site for further information regarding DUCIC 2017 Exam and its Fee structure.
The Fee structure for different Categories are as follows:
How to fill Application Form for DUCIC 2019?
The Steps to Fill B.Tech Application Form for DU Cluster Innovation Centre 2019 are:
- Go to the official Website and check the Notifications.
- Check the important Notifications and then Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register for DUCIC 2019 using Email Id and other relevant Information.
- Fill in the Application Form with Name, Age, Email id, Dob etc. as required in the Application Form.
- Upload important Documents, Photo, and Signature.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ Button.
- Finally, print the Application Form for the Future purpose.
DUCIC 2019 Admit Card
The steps to download DU B.Tech. (Information Technology & Mathematical Innovations) 2019 hall tickets are given below.
- The admit card will be available in online mode tentatively from 27 April 2019.
- The admit card will contain information such as candidate Roll number, Name, Category, Date of birth and many other details regarding Examination.
- Candidates need to check the necessary details. Also, If there is a mistake, report to the Authorities.
DUCIC 2019 Examination Pattern
The Examination pattern of DUCIC 2019 Entrance Exam is given here.
- For B.Tech: The written Entrance Test will be of 2 hours Duration which will comprise of Mathematics, Reasoning and analytical abilities of 10+2 level.
- For BA (Hons.): The written Entrance Test will be of 2 hours Duration which will comprise of General Awareness, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Communication Skills (English/Hindi), Logical Reasoning and Analytical abilities of 10+2 level.
DUCIC 2019 Seat Matrix
The Availability of Seats during DUCIC 2017 was as given below.
The Delhi Technological University organises a Centralised Counselling for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. programs of 04 pioneering technical universities / institutes of Govt. of NCT of Delhi, namely Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), will be conducted through Joint Admission Counselling (JAC Delhi 2019).
Delhi University Cluster Innovation Centre Address and Official Links
Rugby Sevens Building,
The University of Delhi,
G.C Narang Marg,
For more details, Visit the Official Website.
For Engineering Entrance Exam read about JEE MAIN 2019.