SITEEE 2019 Admit Card has been released on 24 April 2019. SITEEE 2019 is an examination for which the students appear if they wish to take admission in B.Tech. at Symbiosis International University. SITEEE stands for Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam. The application form for the registration for SITEEE 2019 was released by the university on 25 January 2019. The students need to clear the SITEEE 2019 examination if they wish to take admission in B.Tech. at SIU. The examination will be conducted in online mode. The students who clear this examination are eligible to take admission in Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune. In order to know more about the application form, admit card, eligibility etc keep reading the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: SITEEE 2019 Admit Card has been released on 24 Aril 2019.
SITEEE 2019 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the SITEEE 2019 have been announced by the university. Students must keep this in mind that SIT also offers admission through their JEE Main or MHCET scores. The dates regarding both categories have been shared below.
|SITEEE Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application form||24 January 2019|
|Last date of Application Form submission||15 April 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||15 April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||28 April – 04 May 2019|
|SITEEE 2019 Exam||04 May 2019|
|Result declaration of SEED 2019||14 May 2019|
Important Dates for qualified applicants of JEE Main/MHT-CET
|Availability of Application form||29 January 2019|
|Last date of Application Form submission||14 June 2019|
|Allocation of Seats||15 – 16 June 2019|
|Commencement of Program||01 July 2019 (tentative)|
SITEEE 2019 Admit Card
According to the dates released by the Symbiosis International University, the Admit Card for SITEEE 2019 examination will made available on their website on 28 April 2019. When the admit card will go live on 20 April 2019, they will be available till the date of examination which is 04 May 2019. Students may download their admit card by logging on, using their SET credentials. The test centre and the address of the centre would be printed on the Admit Card.
Some important information regarding Admit Card:
- Admit Card print out should be coloured.
- Make sure that your latest passport photograph is pasted upon the Admit Card.
- Remember to bring an ID proof along with the Admit Card
SITEEE 2019 Application Form
The Symbiosis International University released the application form for SITEEE 2019 examination registration on 24 January 2019. The aspiring students may visit the official website of the university in order to register themselves for the examination. The last date to fill and submit the application form for the examination is 15 April 2019. The aspiring candidates must keep the required documents scanned for the application beforehand. Candidates may follow the procedure given below:
- To register, go online to the website set-test.org
- Any kind of changes in the application form will be entertained only till the last date of submission of the form.
- Candidates are supposed to upload their latest scanned colour passport sized photograph at the time of online registration.
- Candidates need to make sure that the information filled is absolutely correct since he/she might not get a separate window to correct the mistakes in the application form.
The application fees for SITEEE 2019 is Rs. 1750/- only. The candidate, after completing the application form, is supposed to submit the fees for completing the registration for the examination. Following are some important inputs regarding the payment info for the application form:
- The payment can be made through Billdesk Payment Gateway/ Easebuss Payment Gateway/ Indian Bank Payment Gateway or Demand Draft
- Candidates can pay through DD in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- For further information regarding the fee payment candidates may visit the official website.
SITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Indian and Foreign Students
- The student must have cleared 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST).
- The students must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any of the Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject.
- Cleared Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST) in appropriate branch of engineering.
- A student who completed qualifying education from any Foreign Board or University, he/she must obtain an equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
Seat Reservation for SIT
|Reservation within Sanctioned Intake||Over and above Sanctioned Intake|
Differently abled (DA)- 3.0%
|International Students- 15%
Kashmiri Migrants- 2 seats
The list of exam centres for SEED 2019 has been released by the Symbiosis International University. The same has been shared below:
|1||Agra – Uttar Pradesh||28||Gangtok / Bardang – Sikkim||55||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|2||Ahmedabad – Gujarat||29||Guwahati – Assam||56||Nashik – Maharashtra|
|3||Ahmednagar – Maharashtra||30||Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh||57||Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|4||Ajmer – Rajasthan||31||Hooghly – West Bengal||58||Noida – G Noida – Gaziabad – Delhi NCR|
|5||Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh||32||Hyderabad – Telangana||59||Panipat – Haryana|
|6||Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh||33||Indore – Madhya Pradesh||60||Panjim – Goa|
|7||Ambala – Haryana||34||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh||61||Patiala- Punjab|
|8||Amravati – Maharashtra||35||Jaipur – Rajasthan||62||Patna – Bihar|
|9||Amritsar – Punjab||36||Jalandhar – Punjab||63||Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|10||Asansol – West Bengal||37||Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir||64||Pune – Maharashtra|
|11||Aurangabad – Maharashtra||38||Jamshedpur – Jharkhand||65||Raipur – Chhattisgarh|
|12||Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh||39||Jhansi – Uttar Pradesh||66||Rajkot – Gujarat|
|13||Bengaluru – Karnataka||40||Jodhpur – Rajasthan||67||Ranchi – Jharkhand|
|14||Bhilai – Chhattisgarh||41||Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh||68||Roorkee – Uttarakhand|
|15||Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh||42||Karnal – Haryana||69||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|16||Bhubaneswar – Odisha||43||Kochi / Ernakulam – Kerala||70||Shimla – Himachal Pradesh|
|17||Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh||44||Kolhapur – Maharashtra||71||Siliguri – West Bengal|
|18||Chandigarh / Mohali – Punjab||45||Kolkata – West Bengal||72||Surat – Gujarat|
|19||Chennai – Tamil Nadu||46||Kota – Rajasthan||73||Thane – Maharashtra|
|20||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu||47||Kottayam – Kerala||74||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|21||Cuttack – Odisha||48||Kozhikode – Kerala||75||Thrissur – Kerala|
|22||Dehradun – Uttarakhand||49||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh||76||Udaipur – Rajasthan|
|23||Delhi Gurugram – Delhi NCR||50||Ludhiana – Punjab||77||Vadodara – Gujarat|
|24||Dhanbad – Jharkhand||51||Madurai – Tamil Nadu||78||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|25||Dibrugarh – Assam||52||Meerut – Uttar Pradesh||79||Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh|
|26||Faridabad – Delhi NCR||53||Mumbai – Maharashtra||80||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
|27||Gandhinagar – Gujarat||54||Mysuru – Karnataka|
SITEEE Exam Structure
The examination structure for SITEEE 2019 has been released by the university on their website. The very same has been shared below
|S.No.||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
SITEEE 2019 Result
As mentioned earlier SITEEE is a university level examination. The result of SITEEE 2019 which will be conducted on 04 May 2019 will be declared by the university on their official website www.set-test.org on 14 May 2019. The students can check their result on 14 may 2019 by visiting the website and logging on using their SET credentials.
SITEEE 2019 Cut Off
As of now, no new information regarding the date of release of Cut off marks is available. However, it is known that category wise cut off for Merit List and Wait List will be displayed on the website of the respective institutes under the Symbiosis International University. The list will also depend upon the vacant seats available.
The candidates need to note that the admission is provisional and would be confirmed only after on payment of fees on or before the due date and only if the candidates fulfil with eligibility criteria of programs selected.
Seat Availability for Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT)
The seats available for various branches in the Symbiosis Institute of Technology under the SIU are as follows:
- For Civil Engineering (B.Tech.(C.E.)) – 60 seats
- For Computer Science & Engineering (B.Tech.(CS&E))- 60 seats
- Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering (B.Tech.(E&TCE))- 120 seats
- Information Technology (B.Tech.(IT))- 60 seats
- Mechanical Engineering (B.Tech.(ME))- 120 seats
Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE 2019) Highlights
Some of the highlights for Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune
|Exam Name||SITEEE 2019|
|Full Name||Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University|
|Course||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)|
|College||Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Total no of seats available||420|
|Admission Basis||Seats are allotted to the deserving candidates based upon their merit and reservations.|
siteee sample paper, siteee syllabus, set exam 2019, set exam 2018, set 2018, bitsat 2019, symbiosis admission.