SITEEE 2020 Application Form has been released on 23 January 2020. SITEEE stands for Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam. This exam is conducted to enrol the eligible candidates for getting admission in B.Tech at Symbiosis International University. The students need to clear the SITEEE 2020 examination if they wish to take admission in the engineering courses in SIU. The examination will be conducted in Online mode. To know more about the application form, admit card, eligibility etc keep reading the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
SITEEE 2020 Important Dates
The Important dates regarding the SITEEE 2020 have been announced by the university. The dates are given below.
|Availability of Application form||23 January 2020|
|Last date of Application Form submission||16 April 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||16 April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||22 April 2020|
|SITEEE 2020 Exam||02 May 2020|
|Result declaration||12 May 2020|
SITEEE 2020 Application Form
The Symbiosis International University has released the application form for SITEEE 2020 on 23 January 2020. The aspiring students may visit the official website of the university to register themselves for the examination. The last date to fill and submit the application form for the examination is 16 April 2020. The aspirants must keep the required documents scanned for the application beforehand. Candidates may follow the procedure given below:
- To register, visit the website set-test.org
- Any kind of changes in the application form will be entertained only till the last date of submission of the form.
- Candidates are supposed to upload their latest scanned colour passport-sized photograph at the time of online registration.
- Candidates need to make sure that the information filled is absolutely correct since he/she might not get a separate window to correct the mistakes in the application form.
The application fees for SITEEE 2020 is Rs. 2000/-. The candidate has to pay the application fee after the successful registration. Following are some important inputs regarding the payment info for the application form:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SITEEE 2020: Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Syllabus
- The payment can be made through Bill desk Payment Gateway/ Ease buss Payment Gateway/ Indian Bank Payment Gateway or Demand Draft
- Candidates can pay through DD in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- For further information regarding the fee payment candidates may visit the official website.
SITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Indian and Foreign Students:
- The student must have cleared 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any of the Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject. with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST).
- Cleared Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST) in appropriate branch of engineering.
- A student who completed qualifying education from any Foreign Board or University, he/she must obtain an equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
Seat Reservation for SIT
|Reservation within Sanctioned Intake||Over and above Sanctioned Intake|
Differently-abled (DA)- 3.0%
|International Students- 15%
Kashmiri Migrants- 2 Seats
SITEEE 2020 Exam Structure
The Examination structure for SITEEE 2020 is available and has been shared below
|S. No.||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
SITEEE 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card for SITEEE 2020 examination will be available on the official website of Symbiosis International University on 22 April 2020. The admit card will go live from 22 April 2020 and will be available till the date of examination which is 02 May 2020. Students may download their admit card by logging on, using their SET credentials. The test centre and the address of the centre would be printed on the Admit Card.
Some important information regarding Admit Card:
- Admit Card print out should be coloured.
- Make sure that your latest passport photograph is pasted upon the Admit Card.
- Remember to bring an ID proof along with the Admit Card
SITEEE 2020 Result
The result of SITEEE 2020 which will be announced on 02 May 2020. Result will be declared by the university on their official website www.set-test.org in May 2020. The students can check their result on 12 May 2020 by visiting the website and logging on using their SET credentials.
SITEEE 2020 Cut Off
As of now, no new information regarding the date of release of Cut off marks is available.
- However, it is known that category wise cut off for Merit List and Wait List will be displayed on the website of the respective institutes under the Symbiosis International University. The list will also depend upon the vacant seats available.
- The candidates need to note that the admission is provisional and would be confirmed only after on payment of fees on or before the due date and only if the candidates fulfil with eligibility criteria of programs selected.
The list of Exam centres for SITEEE 2020 is mentioned below:
|1||Agra – Uttar Pradesh||28||Gangtok / Bardang – Sikkim||55||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|2||Ahmedabad – Gujarat||29||Guwahati – Assam||56||Nashik – Maharashtra|
|3||Ahmednagar – Maharashtra||30||Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh||57||Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|4||Ajmer – Rajasthan||31||Hooghly – West Bengal||58||Noida – G Noida – Gaziabad – Delhi NCR|
|5||Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh||32||Hyderabad – Telangana||59||Panipat – Haryana|
|6||Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh||33||Indore – Madhya Pradesh||60||Panjim – Goa|
|7||Ambala – Haryana||34||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh||61||Patiala- Punjab|
|8||Amravati – Maharashtra||35||Jaipur – Rajasthan||62||Patna – Bihar|
|9||Amritsar – Punjab||36||Jalandhar – Punjab||63||Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|10||Asansol – West Bengal||37||Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir||64||Pune – Maharashtra|
|11||Aurangabad – Maharashtra||38||Jamshedpur – Jharkhand||65||Raipur – Chhattisgarh|
|12||Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh||39||Jhansi – Uttar Pradesh||66||Rajkot – Gujarat|
|13||Bengaluru – Karnataka||40||Jodhpur – Rajasthan||67||Ranchi – Jharkhand|
|14||Bhilai – Chhattisgarh||41||Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh||68||Roorkee – Uttarakhand|
|15||Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh||42||Karnal – Haryana||69||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|16||Bhubaneswar – Odisha||43||Kochi / Ernakulam – Kerala||70||Shimla – Himachal Pradesh|
|17||Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh||44||Kolhapur – Maharashtra||71||Siliguri – West Bengal|
|18||Chandigarh / Mohali – Punjab||45||Kolkata – West Bengal||72||Surat – Gujarat|
|19||Chennai – Tamil Nadu||46||Kota – Rajasthan||73||Thane – Maharashtra|
|20||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu||47||Kottayam – Kerala||74||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|21||Cuttack – Odisha||48||Kozhikode – Kerala||75||Thrissur – Kerala|
|22||Dehradun – Uttarakhand||49||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh||76||Udaipur – Rajasthan|
|23||Delhi Gurugram – Delhi NCR||50||Ludhiana – Punjab||77||Vadodara – Gujarat|
|24||Dhanbad – Jharkhand||51||Madurai – Tamil Nadu||78||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|25||Dibrugarh – Assam||52||Meerut – Uttar Pradesh||79||Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh|
|26||Faridabad – Delhi NCR||53||Mumbai – Maharashtra||80||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
|27||Gandhinagar – Gujarat||54||Mysuru – Karnataka|
Seat Matrix of Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT)
The seats available for various branches in the Symbiosis Institute of Technology under the SIU are as follows:
- For Civil Engineering (B.Tech.(C.E.)) – 60 seats
- For Computer Science & Engineering (B.Tech.(CS&E))- 60 seats
- Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering (B.Tech.(E&TCE))- 120 seats
- Information Technology (B.Tech.(IT))- 60 seats
- Mechanical Engineering (B.Tech.(ME))- 120 seats
Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE 2020) Highlights
Some of the highlights for Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune
|Exam Name||SITEEE 2020|
|Full Name||Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University|
|Course||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)|
|College||Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Total no of seats available||420 Seats|
|Admission Basis||Seats are allotted to the deserving candidates based upon their merit and reservations.|
Can i fill SITEEE application form in offline mode?
No, SITEEE application process is an online process, forms are available online mode only.
What is SITEEE ?
SITEEE stands for Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam.
How can I download SITEEE admit card 2020?
Candidates will be able to download the SITEEE admit card 2020 from 22 April 2020 onwards.
How can I check my SITEEE 2020 results?
Candidates may check the result on the official website of Symbiosis Institute which will be announced on 02 May 2020.
siteee sample paper, siteee syllabus, set exam 2019, set exam 2018, set 2018, bitsat 2019, symbiosis admission.