SITEEE 2020 Application Form can be submitted until 20 May 2020 (Extended). SITEEE stands for Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam. It is conducted by Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT). This exam is conducted to enrol the eligible candidates for getting admission in B.Tech at Symbiosis International University. The students need to clear the SITEEE 2020 examination if they wish to take admission in the engineering courses in SIU. The examination will be conducted in Online mode. The SITEEE exam has been postponed. Candidates may read the whole article to know more about the application form, admit card, eligibility etc of SITEEE 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
SITEEE 2020 Important Dates
The Important dates regarding the SITEEE 2020 are given in the table below.
|Availability of Application form||23 January 2020|
|Last date of Application Form submission||20 May 2020 (Extended)
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||20 May 2020 (Extended)
|Availability of Admit Card||25 May 2020|
|SITEEE 2020 Exam||31 May 2020|
|Result declaration||10 June 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
SITEEE 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the SITEEE 2020 application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SITEEE 2020: Application Form (Till 20 May), Eligibility, Syllabus
- The application form for SITEEE 2020 has been released on 23 January 2020.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form in online mode from the official website.
- The last date to fill and submit the application form for the examination is 20 May 2020 (Extended).
- The aspirants must keep the required documents scanned for the application beforehand.
- Candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to Fill the SITEEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the SITEEE application form.
- Visit the official website i.e set-test.org
- Then, click on the link of application form.
- Any kind of changes in the application form will be entertained only till the last date of submission of the form.
- Candidates are supposed to upload their latest scanned colour passport-sized photograph at the time of online registration.
- Candidates need to make sure that the information filled is absolutely correct since he/she might not get a separate window to correct the mistakes in the application form.
SITEEE Application Fee
The SITEEE application fee details are mentioned below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
IMS Noida Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
- The application fees for SITEEE 2020 is Rs. 2000/-.
- The candidate has to pay the application fee after the successful registration.
Mode Of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- The payment can be made through Bill desk Payment Gateway/ Ease buss Payment Gateway/ Indian Bank Payment Gateway or Demand Draft
- Candidates can pay through DD in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- For further information regarding the fee payment candidates may visit the official website.
SITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the SITEEE 2020 eligibility criteria is given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have cleared class 12 or any equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must have passed with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST).
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any of the Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject in their class 12.
- Diploma: Cleared Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST) in appropriate branch of engineering.
- Foreign nationals: A student who completed qualifying education from any Foreign Board or University, he/she must obtain an equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
SITEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The SITEEE Examination structure for SITEEE exam is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be in Online mode.
- Exam Duration: The exam will be of 02 hours and 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The question will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Sections: The paper is divided into three sections.
- Physics (25 Questions)
- Chemistry (25 Questions)
- Mathematics (50 Questions)
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Marking Scheme:
- For every correct answer: +02 marks will be awarded.
- For every incorrect answer: No marks will be deducted.
|S. No.||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
SITEEE 2020 Seat Reservation
The details regarding the SITEEE seat reservation is given below:
|Reservation within Sanctioned Intake||Over and above Sanctioned Intake|
Differently-abled (DA)- 3.0%
|International Students- 15%
Kashmiri Migrants- 2 Seats
SITEEE 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the SITEEE Admit card is given below:
- The SITEEE 2020 Admit Card will be available from 25 May 2020.
- The admit card will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card through the official website.
- Candidates will have to download the admit card by login using their SET credentials.
- The admit card will contain the details such as candidates name, signature, exam venue, exam date etc.
- The candidate may note that Admit Card print out should be coloured.
- Make sure that your latest passport photograph is pasted upon the Admit Card.
- Remember to bring an ID proof along with the Admit Card
SITEEE 2020 Result
The details regarding the SITEEE 2020 result is given below:
- The result of SITEEE 2020 which will be announced on 10 June 2020.
- The result will be released in online mode only.
- The result will be declared by the university on their official website www.set-test.org.
- Candidates will need to need to enter the login id and password to check the result.
- The authority will release a cutoff list after the declaration of the result.
SITEEE 2020 Cut Off
The details regarding the SITEEE 2020 cutoff is given below:
- However, it is known that category wise cut off for Merit List and Wait List will be displayed on the website of the respective institutes under the Symbiosis International University. The list will also depend upon the vacant seats available.
- The candidates need to note that the admission is provisional and would be confirmed only after on payment of fees on or before the due date and only if the candidates fulfil with eligibility criteria of programs selected.
SITEEE Examination Centers
The list of SITEEE Exam centres for SITEEE 2020 is mentioned below:
|1||Agra – Uttar Pradesh||28||Gangtok / Bardang – Sikkim||55||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|2||Ahmedabad – Gujarat||29||Guwahati – Assam||56||Nashik – Maharashtra|
|3||Ahmednagar – Maharashtra||30||Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh||57||Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|4||Ajmer – Rajasthan||31||Hooghly – West Bengal||58||Noida – G Noida – Gaziabad – Delhi NCR|
|5||Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh||32||Hyderabad – Telangana||59||Panipat – Haryana|
|6||Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh||33||Indore – Madhya Pradesh||60||Panjim – Goa|
|7||Ambala – Haryana||34||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh||61||Patiala- Punjab|
|8||Amravati – Maharashtra||35||Jaipur – Rajasthan||62||Patna – Bihar|
|9||Amritsar – Punjab||36||Jalandhar – Punjab||63||Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|10||Asansol – West Bengal||37||Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir||64||Pune – Maharashtra|
|11||Aurangabad – Maharashtra||38||Jamshedpur – Jharkhand||65||Raipur – Chhattisgarh|
|12||Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh||39||Jhansi – Uttar Pradesh||66||Rajkot – Gujarat|
|13||Bengaluru – Karnataka||40||Jodhpur – Rajasthan||67||Ranchi – Jharkhand|
|14||Bhilai – Chhattisgarh||41||Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh||68||Roorkee – Uttarakhand|
|15||Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh||42||Karnal – Haryana||69||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|16||Bhubaneswar – Odisha||43||Kochi / Ernakulam – Kerala||70||Shimla – Himachal Pradesh|
Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh
|44||Kolhapur – Maharashtra||71||Siliguri – West Bengal|
|18||Chandigarh / Mohali – Punjab||45||Kolkata – West Bengal||72||Surat – Gujarat|
|19||Chennai – Tamil Nadu||46||Kota – Rajasthan||73||Thane – Maharashtra|
|20||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu||47||Kottayam – Kerala||74||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|21||Cuttack – Odisha||48||Kozhikode – Kerala||75||Thrissur – Kerala|
|22||Dehradun – Uttarakhand||49||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh||76||Udaipur – Rajasthan|
|23||Delhi Gurugram – Delhi NCR||50||Ludhiana – Punjab||77||Vadodara – Gujarat|
|24||Dhanbad – Jharkhand||51||Madurai – Tamil Nadu||78||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|25||Dibrugarh – Assam||52||Meerut – Uttar Pradesh||79||Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh|
|26||Faridabad – Delhi NCR||53||Mumbai – Maharashtra||80||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
|27||Gandhinagar – Gujarat||54||Mysuru – Karnataka|
Seat Matrix of Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT)
The seats available for various branches in the Symbiosis Institute of Technology under the SIU are as follows:
- For Civil Engineering (B.Tech.(C.E.)) – 60 seats
- For Computer Science & Engineering (B.Tech.(CS&E))- 60 seats
- Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering (B.Tech.(E&TCE))- 120 seats
- Information Technology (B.Tech.(IT))- 60 seats
- Mechanical Engineering (B.Tech.(ME))- 120 seats
Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE 2020) Highlights
Some of the highlights for Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune
|Exam Name||SITEEE 2020|
|Full Name||Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University|
|Course||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)|
|College||Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Total no of seats available||420 Seats|
|Admission Basis||Seats are allotted to the deserving candidates based upon their merit and reservations.|
Can i fill SITEEE application form in offline mode?
No, SITEEE application process is an online process, forms are available online mode only.
What is SITEEE ?
SITEEE stands for Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam.
How can I download SITEEE admit card 2020?
Candidates will be able to download the SITEEE admit card 2020 from 25 May2020 onwards.
How can I check my SITEEE 2020 results?
Candidates may check the result on the official website of Symbiosis Institute which will be announced on31 May 2020.
siteee sample paper, siteee quora, siteee cut off 2019, siteee counselling, symbiosis entrance test, siteee difficulty level, slat admit card, symbiosis law result.