JEE Advanced 2017 registration will initiate from April 2017 and the examination date is May 2017. Also, the (JAB) Joint Admission Board conducts the examination. Further, the IIT Madras conducting Institute for 2017. Also, JEE Advance qualified applicants will get admission in 4-year Bachelor of Engineering at 23 IITs (Indian Institute of Technology). Further, JEE Advanced is a second stage examination followed by JEE Main Exam. Moreover, the applicants can take this exam 2 times in consecutive years.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Click here JEE Advanced 2019 Details.
JEE Advanced 2017 Important Dates
Firstly, this examination is open to both Indian & abroad applicants. Also, the important dates and schedule are declared by IIT Madras officially in October 2017.
|Official Website Accessible||October 2017|
|Online Registration initiates from||April to May 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2017|
|Error Rectification regarding Admit Card||May 2017|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Advanced 2017: Notification, Dates, Details of the Exam
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
9:00 am – 12:00 noon
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
|ORS Distribution Request and Response for Review||May to June 2017|
|Official Answer Key Displayed Online||June 2017|
|Students remark on Answer Key||June 2017|
|JEE Advanced Result Declaration||June 2017|
|AAT Online Registration||June 2017|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||June 2017
09:00 AM – 12:00 NOON
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Result.||June 2017|
|Filling of Choices||June 2017|
|Counselling SEAT ALLOTMENT||June 2017 to July 2017|
JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form
Firstly, the application form for JEE Advanced 2017 a second stage examination for aspirants seeking admission in IITs. The forms will be only for top 220000 qualified students of Jee Mains 2017. The Application will be released in April after the Mains result declaration in April.
Courses Offered by IITs and ISM:
- Tech.( Bachelor of Technology)- 4 years
- Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture)- 5 years
- S. (Bachelor of Science)- 4 years
- Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmaceutics)- 4 years
- Integrated M.Sc. (Integrated Master of Science)- 5 years
- And, Integrated M.Tech. (Integrated Master of Technology)- 5 years
- Integrated Dual Degree M.Pharm – 5 years
- Dual Degree B.S.-M.S. Dual Degree (Bachelor of Science and Master of Science)- 5 years
- And Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech. Dual Degree (Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology)- 5 years
Registration Process for JEE Advanced
In order to enrol for JEE Adv. exams the student must have qualified the JEE Main. But, this is the only imperative criteria as such. Also, the registration process will commence in April. Before applying, the candidates need to create their account online, register and after that fill the application form.
Further, the registration fees for different category candidates are as follows-
For examination centre in India
|Category of Students||Application Fee (INR)|
|S/ST//PWD Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|For Rest of the Candidates||Rs.2000|
For the examination centre in Dubai
- For all candidates, the fee will be Rs. USD 220
- Reservation of seats
- SC candidates – 15%
- ST candidates – 7.5%
- Foreign Nationals candidates – 10%
- Defence Services candidates – 2%
- OBC-NCL candidates – 27%
- PWD (in each of the open, OBC-NCL, SC & ST) candidates – 3%
Joint Entrance Exam Advanced is among the most sought-after National Level Engineering Entrance Exams in India. And it is directed by the seven zonal IITs under the supervision of the Joint Admission Board (JAB).
Further, There are 2 papers in the exam and both are mandatory. Also, the online registration will begin in April. The JEE Advanced Exam date is fixed and it is in May. Moreover, the exam date will not be changed under any circumstances. Finally, the result will be declared in June and the counselling process will begin a week post result declaration. Hence, the candidates must keep visiting the official JEE(Advanced) portal regularly.
|2013 Paper 1||2013 Paper 2|
|2014 Paper 1||2014 Paper 2|
|2015 Paper 1||2015 Paper 2|
|2016 Paper 1||2016 Paper 2|
JEE Advanced 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Criteria 1: JEE Main 2017 Performance
Firstly, each candidate must appear and qualify JEE Main 2017 to be eligible to sit for JEE Advanced.
Criteria 2: Age Criteria
Also, applicants of General category must be born on or after October 1, 1993. However, there will be the exemption of 5 years age relaxation for PWD/SC/ST categorized student. Moreover, the DOB must fall on or after October 1, 1988, to qualify for JEE Advanced 2017.
Criteria 3: Number of Attempts in Joint Entrance Exam
Further, applicants are permitted to take JEE Advanced Exam for Maximum of 2 times in a row ONLY. Hence, the candidates who appeared in 2017 for the 1st time are also eligible.
Criteria 4: Educational Qualification
- Finally, applicants must have attended class 12th or its equivalent board exam in the year 2017 or 2017.
- Also, applicants whose class 12th or equivalent exam result (2015-2016) was issued after June 2016 can apply.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
- Firstly, there will be 2 papers in JEE Advanced each of 3-hour duration. Also, it is mandatory for shortlisted applicants to appear in both the papers. Further, it is very imperative for the candidates to appear in both papers of JEE Advance.
- Then, there is 54 question of 186 marks in both the papers.
- Also, the three subjects are namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Moreover, the question paper will have MCQs and numerical type questions.
- Also, Negative Marking is applicable for some questions.
- Finally, the language of question paper is English and Hindi. Also, the candidates need to choose the preferred language at the time of registration.
The JEE Advanced 2017 exam schedule is as follows:
|Paper-1||Sunday||May 2017||09:00 am to 12:00 Noon|
|Paper-2||Sunday||May 2017||14:00 pm to 17:00 Noon|
Also, candidates must note that both the papers 1 & 2 are compulsory. Moreover, IIT Madras the conducting Institute for JEE Advanced has not declared the exam pattern for this year yet.
JEE Advanced 2017 Syllabus
Firstly, the JEE Advanced Syllabus contains XI and XII standard Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. Check out the important chapters related to JEE Advanced 2017.
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
AAT(Architecture Aptitude Test)
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical Drawing
- Three-dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness
The Seven zones for exam centres cities is as given below:
- IIT – Bombay Zone
- Delhi Zone
- Guwahati Zone
- Kanpur Zone
- Kharagpur Zone
- Madras Zone
- Roorkee Zone
And, the candidates can choose three cities as per their convenience at the time of filling the application form. Furthermore, Dubai is the international exam centre. Also, each candidate needs to pay USD 220 to opt for it.
JEE Adv. 2017 Admit Card
Firstly, JEE Advanced Admit Card will be made available on the official portal. Also, the candidates who have filled the form properly can download it. Moreover, the admit card contains details such as Name, Exam Center Details paper name, signature, photograph, correspondence address, preferred language, and category etc. And, candidates must check the details carefully before downloading. Therefore, candidates should contact the concerned authorities if there is an error in the admit card. And, the applicants have to keep a copy of admit card till the admission process is over.
JEE Advanced 2017 Answer key
CBSE will upload JEE Advanced 2017 Answer key online in June 2017. And, the students can check their answer and match it with the correct response to calculate their score. Further, the candidates can also send the remarks on answer key in June 2017. Finally, the answer key provided by CBSE will be considered final.
Firstly, Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the conducting body for the counselling process. Also, the counselling process is centralized in nature. Moreover, the successful candidates have to attend the counselling process for seat allotment and admission in IITs, ISM, NITs, and other Govt. Supported Technical Institutes (GFTIs). Finally, JoSAA will publish the calendar for the joint seat allotment allocation separately.